ForumsThe Tavern"Click the egg" - miniguide/posting rules: pg 297, link to terminology: pg 6

4429 728297
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Okay, I think I brought this spam inviting hobby to AG on accident, and I have seen people spam unnecessarily, and for artistic purposes I do not want Dragon Cave censored (I like to post my sprites along with my drawings of them).
I'm not advertising their site, I just want a thread for those of us who enjoy the dwaggies. I think that's alright.

So I create this thread for all of us to share eggs and hatchlings experiences in so that they can hopefully get a few more views and grow up.
I also greatly recommend anyone who wish to join this "game" to visit the Dragon Cave forum for tips, news, and hints for their egg hunt.

If you want to ensure that your eggs hatch, get an account on a place like Daily Dragon Fix and put your eggies and hatchies up for viewing.

I think that was it. I guess everyone can post their eggs here, along with at least a sentence - I don't want any spam going on, and no multiple posting the same egg. I will delete spam made here.

I guess we can talk about the dragons and stuff?

Currently they are have peppermint dragons available, it's the Christmas special, and I have managed to get two. :3
http://dragcave.net/image/ZWZj.gifhttp://dragcave.net/image/3oKH.gif

~If you want clicks, give a few clicks back~

• 4,429 Replies
Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Splits and Stones aren't alone in the uncommon group- I'm pretty sure alts fit in that one.

And splits are hard to get, they are a very popular kind. My personal favorite. Speaking of which, I can probably breed mine now.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Oh! Breed it and give a egg to me!
Joking...

Hmmm...so what are the possible ways of obtaining eggs?
Finding them in front of a cave, breeding them, what else?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Splits and Stones aren't alone in the uncommon group- I'm pretty sure alts fit in that one.

And splits are hard to get, they are a very popular kind. My personal favorite. Speaking of which, I can probably breed mine now.

I count Alts. as semi-rare, and splits aren't really that hard to get.
Oh! Breed it and give a egg to me!
Joking...

You wanna split? I have one I really don't need...close to hatching too.
17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Yup chickens and dinos are rares too.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Chickens?
Dinos?

Wow, they created weird types of dragons...

@Raptor
I currently don't have an account, so as I much as I wish, I cannot.

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Why not firetail?

GodofBlades
GodofBlades
241 posts
Nomad

Awww! *hugs GoB*

GoB? lol, I like that name! and why the hug and the awww?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

What exactly do you mean?
I just thought chicken dragons and dino dragons are well...and the chicken dinosaur looks just like a chicken...

Or were you referring to the account thing?

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

The account thing.

Angeeel
Angeeel
328 posts
Nomad

GoB? lol, I like that name! and why the hug and the awww?

Well, writing "GodofBlades" takes to long, so..

'Cause you were sitting in a dark corner crying! And I have a fever and when that happens I get all nice and I hug people! The ones that cry get an "awww".

(also, I can't spell when I have a fever)
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

My dragon egg Just died........on the third.......I think I should blame myself, because I never clciked it, only once.....so......yeah.......what the hell, I BLAME YOU PEOPLE!!

GodofBlades
GodofBlades
241 posts
Nomad

I BLAME YOU PEOPLE!!

Maybe you should post here more often so we can click it (don't egg spam though.). Or maybe just try a hatchery site like the emergeny room there is good, it almost guarantees your egg/hatchling will hatch/mature but you can only used it when your egg/hatchling has 3 or less days left.
Angeeel
Angeeel
328 posts
Nomad

I BLAME YOU PEOPLE!

Well.. maybe if you would have cleaned up you're presentation a little we would actually see the link to your egg and click it!
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I currently don't have an account, so as I much as I wish, I cannot.

Huh, I thought you made one lol...

Chickens and Dinos aren't weird dragons, because they're not dragons at all! Like the Leetle Tree
http://dragcave.net/image/GRMF.gif<<Not A Dragon

@L_G_B
If you don't put them on a hatchery, then they probably won't live. You could put them on more than one hatchery as well, you know.
17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Oo I want a leete tree now =p!

Showing 2026-2040 of 4429