ForumsForum GamesStar Wars RPG

180 26462
KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

First of all, this game is based a little on LucasArts's game,"Jedi Academy".If you have played it,it`s good.If not,better.Here's what you must complete to play:
Name:
RaceHuman,Zabrak,Kel'dor,Rodian,Twi'lek)
Starting weapon:either sword(not lightsaber)or DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Starting planetchoose between Tatooine,Coruscant,Hoth)

Only 3-4 people,because I imagine there will be a lot to write here.And I'm too lazy :P.Please don't ignore this or I'll be very sad. Also I hope I will find something good to write,since this is one of my first forum RPGs.So register and enjoy.I'm waiting...

• 180 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name:Kevin
Race:Human
Weapon:Lightsaber
Armor:Robes
Planet:Yavin V
Items:3 E-11 Assault Rifle,1 DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle,Metal Sword
Credits:3550
Force Abilities:Grip (DARK)
Skills:Lightsaber Mastery-2, Blaster Mastery-2.
Force powers:Basics-1

Offensive! RAAAARGHHH!

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin

You charge into them with your lightsaber, deflecting a few bullets on the way, but also receiving some minor wounds caused by the lasers shot. You slash all the mercenaries around, helped by Jak and his Disrupter Rifle. You both continue on to the front of the tram. While entering another room, you slash and shoot more mercenaries around and identify the problem: an armed bomb.
!!!WARNING!!!
Please answer a Star Wars question. If one of you two posts correctly, the bomb is disarmed, and if not, you are both blown to smithereens and have to start a new character. We shall start of with something easy.

What code can the Bounty Hunters follow?

A)The Twilek's
B)The Mandalorian's
C)The Zabrak's

The game won't continue until you both post.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Credits:3550
Force Abilities:Grip (DARK)

Aww crap... I have no knowledge of Star Wars whatsoever... So uh, B!

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

We must wait for superpickle to answer too, after that we will see the outcome of the bomb.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

You chose well, Riou. The Mandalorians kick major a**.
*is still waiting for open spot*

Caucheka
Caucheka
440 posts
Nomad

lol he coulda just looked it up...

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Come on superpickle, we are still waiting for you to answer.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

A)

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin and Jak T'Harr

Time for the outcome!
Riou, you answered right, superpickle, you answered wrong.
The bomb has been defused!
Suddenly you hear a dashing sound. Kyle tells you through a headphone:"Bad news, boys. The tram has speeded up towards a heavily populated area. If it doesn't stop, it will explode there and kill thousands of people. You must get to the front of the tram and stop it right now!"After continuing to the control room of the tram, you kill more mercenaries on the way and finally stop the tram.
Congratulations, mission complete!
Each of you receives +1 Lightsaber mastery, +1 Blaster mastery, 1000 credits and 1 Force Point. Use it right away to choose a certain force from those:
LIGHT:
-Heal
-Protect
-Absorb
-Confuse
DARK:
-Life Drain
-Grip(Kevin)
-Dark Rage
-Lightning

After that, choose one of these variants:
A)Rest to cure your wounds.
B)Go to the shop.
C)Choose another mission:
1)Emergency Assistance-Bakura(medium)
2)Merchant Rescue-Bleenjel(hard)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Credits:4550
Force Abilities:Grip (DARK), Protect (LIGHT)

I'll rest then I'll choose Emergency Assistance

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Bad news, guys. I gotta leave for another 6 days, but don't worry, after that I won't leave anymore. Hope you have fun with other games around here. See you soon, people!

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

People, I am so glad to tell you that I'm back, again! I won't leave anymore though, so we can now play the whole month that remained out of the summer. Now, for continuing...

Kevin and Jak T'Harr

You take an X-Wing from the Academy and fly to Bakura. While flying, you are given a briefing:
Officials from the planet Bakura have requested our assistance. An unknown party has taken control of a power station up in the mountains. They sent a team to investigate, but they haven't reported in. Their concerns are two-fold: they want to stop whoever has taken over the station, and more importantly ensure that the station itself remains undamaged. The station is built over a dormant volcano, and if the facility is destroyed, the volcano could destroy a heavily populated city. The Bakurans need someone to infiltrate the facility and thwart the group's plan.
You land on a platform near the station. Wondering what party this can be, you enter the station. Soon, you hear a voice:
-Intruders! Alert, intruders!
-What the...stormtroopers, here?
The door to your left opens, revealing a small group of stormtroopers. You slash and shoot them all and continue into the station. After a while you get into the control room of the station, where you find a camera. Jak looks on the screen and cycles through the cameras.
-There are 5 armed bombs in different locations into the station.
-Then we must disarm them all.
You exit the control room and find a bomb, surrounded by two men. They immediately dissapear into the air. Jak asks:
-Where have they gone?
-Hold on, I sense something, says Kevin.
Using the Force, Kevin sees the two men are still there, but they have camouflage costumes. The two of you slash the two of them and disarm the first bomb. Going back into the station, you find a door. Trying to open it, you see it's locked. What do you do?

A)Slash and shoot the door.
B)Try to open the door with the Force.
C)Search for a key around.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Credits:4550
Force Abilities:Grip (DARK), Protect (LIGHT)

I use the Force on the door!

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin and Jak T'Harr

You try to use force Push and Pull on the door, but it won't budge. You proceed to slashing it with your lightsaber, while Jak was shooting it. You barely scratch it. The only thing left was to look for a key. You wander around the rooms until you find an Imperial Officer. You kill him, search through his pockets and take a digital key. Going back to the door, you use the key on it, opening the door. You continue onto some platforms above the volcano and find the second bomb, disarming it. Now what?

A)Try to remember where the other three bombs are
B)Go back to the room with the camera to see the remaining bombs
C)Wander around the station randomly

youdontseeme
youdontseeme
112 posts
Nomad

It looks like this thread is dying... I'd like to play if it's still an option.

Name: Reyu-Dur
Race: Zabrak
Starting Weapon: DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Starting Planet: Hoth

Showing 166-180 of 180