ForumsForum GamesStar Wars RPG

180 26509
KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

First of all, this game is based a little on LucasArts's game,"Jedi Academy".If you have played it,it`s good.If not,better.Here's what you must complete to play:
Name:
RaceHuman,Zabrak,Kel'dor,Rodian,Twi'lek)
Starting weapon:either sword(not lightsaber)or DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Starting planetchoose between Tatooine,Coruscant,Hoth)

Only 3-4 people,because I imagine there will be a lot to write here.And I'm too lazy :P.Please don't ignore this or I'll be very sad. Also I hope I will find something good to write,since this is one of my first forum RPGs.So register and enjoy.I'm waiting...

• 180 Replies
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Name: Sam
Race: Rodian
Starting weapon: DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Starting planet: Coruscant

A)Go see your Master and the other student.

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Oops, I forgot about Riou, sorry.

Kevin

After resting in your room a little while, you go into the Mission Room, where you meet Kyle. He tells you;
-Allright kid, today we have 5 missions that are waiting to be resolved. Choose one of them:
1)Mercenary Activity-Tatooine(easy)
2)Droid Recovery-Tatooine(easy)
3)Emergency Assistance-Bakura(medium)
4)Merchant Rescue-Bleenjel(hard)
5)Cult Investigation-Corellia(easy)
4 of the 5 missions are required to advance in the story.Please choose the mission you want.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name:Kevin
Race:Human
Weapon:Lightsaber
Helmet:Merc Helm
Armor:Merc Armor
Planet:Yavin V
Items:3 E-11 Assault Rifle,1 DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle,Metal Sword
Credits:3550

I'll do Droid Recovery!

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin
You are sent by spaceship to Tatooine. While in space, your mission is detailed:
-A moisture farmer on Tatooine has overheard 2 people talking about a Sith cult and has recorded the conversation with his R4 droid, but has abandoned it out of fear. You are to find the droid and return it to us so we can hear the conversation too.
You are left in a canyon. Going forward, you meet a lot of Tusken Raiders, but you slash them all. Going on a ledge, you see a Sandcrawler. Knowing about the fact that Jawas like to store a lot of droids, you think about getting in there. You also see some dug caves at your left. What do you do?

A)Jump off the ledge(Fast but risky)
B)Go through the caves(Slow but safe)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I'll jump off the Ledge while using THE FORCE to push away any objects and to soften my landing.

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin
You jump off the ledge and push away some rocks on the slide, that soften your landing. You then see the Sandcrawler is overrun by Tusken Raiders. You slash those outside and enter the Sandcrawler. You first see some jets of flame, only that one is continously shooting out, and one seems to be broken, only shooting out at times. What do you do?

A)Crouch under the working one
B)Jump past the broken one

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I take out my DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle and attempt to short out the mechanism of the working one and the broken one. If i can't... Well just jump past the broken one!

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Name: Sam
Race: Rodian
Starting weapon: DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Starting planet: Coruscant

A)Go see your Master and the other student.

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

You can't wield DXR-6 Disruptor Rifles...yet.

Kevin
You jump past the broken one and encounter 2 other Jawas. They tell you through signs they have got a working droid around. You find a switch and push it. That takes care of those flame jets. You then descend in an elevator hidden by a jet, jump past a hall full of lava and arrive in a room full of piles of robot remains. You look around and, after slashing at some more Tusken Raiders, you find the droid hidden. It tells you to follow it. Do you?

A)Yes
B)No

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Sure thing! FOLLOW TEH DROID!

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Kevin
You follow the droid. It leads you to a hidden elevator, that he makes to work. You both descend out of the Sandcrawler and, after slashing more Tusken Raiders, you call for the ship to pick you up.
Over at the Academy Kyle tells you the mission was a success, and that you are rewarded.(1000 credits)(Congratulations, you just levelled up! Lightsaber Mastery +1, Blaster Mastery +1. You can now deflect bullets better with your lightsaber and can wield DXR-6 Disruptor Rifles.)
Please choose one of the remaining missions:
1)Mercenary Activity-Tatooine(Easy)
2)Emergency Assistance-Bakura(medium)
3)Merchant Rescue-Bleenjel(hard)
4)Cult Investigation-Corellia(easy)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Shouldn't i have a new sheet due to all the updates? Anyways... Mercenary Activity!!!

Sebi
Sebi
662 posts
Nomad

I dont think so but can I still join?

Name: Darth Vader
Race: Human
Starting weapon: Lightsaber
Starting planet: Tatooine

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

That's right, a new sheet is needed. Try this:

Armor:Robes
Skills:Lightsaber Mastery-1, Blaster Mastery-1.
Force powers:Basics-1

Kevin
The same ship takes you to Tatooine yet again. Your mission is highlighted:
-We've been receiving a number of reports that the Sith Cult has been trying to hire mercenaries and smugglers to haul some cargo. If we can contact one of these mercenary groups, maybe we can find out the cult's base of operations. One of the smuggling rings that we know about is based at Mos Eisley. Go there and see what you can find out.
This time, Kyle came with you. After landing, you split up. He goes through a door and you remain guard. After some time waiting, you hear blasters. You activate your saber and wait for the door to open. When it opens, a big furry form comes in front of you.
-Wait a minute, I know you! Aren't you Chewbacca?
-Yes, I am. Han and me were just staying around the Cantina when suddenly we were overwhelmed by Mercenaries! He went to search for help while I remained to cover his retreat.
-Do you know anything about the smuggling ring here?
-Of course I do, follow me.
(All of Chewie's lines are translated from Wookie language)
You follow Chewie and navigate through some of the Spaceport's rooms, fighting mercenaries wherever you find them. You come to a room an Chewie tells you that the road toward the ring is located there and asks you to come with you.Do you agree?

A)Yes, you can be very helpful.
B)No, you better remain guard here.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Armor:Robes
Skills:Lightsaber Mastery-1, Blaster Mastery-1.
Force powers:Basics-1

Hell yeah! He can come with me!

Showing 106-120 of 180