ForumsForum GamesPaste the last thing copied

283 62708
globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

so i got this idea where we past the last thing copied like when we first get on and see what comes up

no flaming or spamming
no posting the name of a specific member
no eating the xmas tree

heres mine
Napisze ktos cos Najlepiej jakis polak

Yeah i dont know where that came from

• 283 Replies
globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

Paste the last thing copied
Add a Reply
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 NEXT »
Posted Dec 27, '08 at 4:40pm

globdog76

417 posts

Flag
so i got this idea where we past the last thing copied like when we first get on and see what comes up
no flaming or spamming
no posting the name of a specific member
no eating the xmas tree
heres mine
Napisze ktos cos Najlepiej jakis polak
Yeah i dont know where that came from

Posted Dec 27, '08 at 4:41pm

fst6

3,032 posts

Flag
Yeah
That was it... Copied from a conversation on MSN.

Posted Dec 27, '08 at 4:44pm

Ernie15

148 posts

Flag
I don't know what this thread is about...

Posted Dec 27, '08 at 4:50pm

Zophia

3,562 posts

Flag
So we just paste whatever is in our clipboard onto here?
Okay, I'll keep an eye on this to see if it becomes spammy. There's a good chance it will, and there's an even bigger chance I'll move it to forum games... Right now I'll just play along, though.
*pastes*
Could you put my little egg there too Zoph? I don't really think i need it since i am getting a few views every hour
From the egg thread.

Posted Dec 27, '08 at 4:54pm

Qwerty001

98 posts

Flag
[Does any one else miss the old times? When points didn't matter, and fun and playing games was what this site was all about? I do, and i miss them. people just want points, and they spam and dont have fun. If you agree with me, put this in your about.]
From this cool dude

Posted Dec 27, '08 at 5:07pm

globdog76

417 posts

Flag
uhh thats spam ernie it may be pointless but *paste* Ipod touch take that grumpy bug

Posted Dec 27, '08 at 5:09pm

Agent_86

1,518 posts

Flag
Dude! You just completed the Half Stack achievement in Super Stacker and won the Half Stack badge and 5 points!
That was from me playing on Kong this morning...

Posted Dec 27, '08 at 5:12pm

ledmonds

301 posts

Flag
Difficulty= /10
Gameplay= /10
Replay Factor= /10
Music/Sounds= /10
Graphics= /10
Overall= /10
I thought this game was
That is my template for when I comment on games so I don't have to re-write it all the time. It might be pretty nerdy but it does help.

Posted Dec 27, '08 at 5:19pm

Qwerty001

98 posts

Flag
'simple' is a more simplistic background , 'rumble' is an interesting squarish background , 'quicksand' slows all enemies down , 'speedo' speeds all enemies up , 'normalfy' returns the enemy speeds to normal , 'moogle' is a special background from Mooglefighter , 'glitch' is a random background combination , 'smiley' adds another enemy (smiley face on a converted segway) to the mix , 'beach' adds another enemy - beach ball , 'consume' envelopes all enemies in flamey wrath , and 'crazymonkey' unlocks all attacks, enemies, and locations, and brings you to 50,000 points! That appears to be all of the hacks currently available in this game.
These are cheats for 'Playing Field 2'

Posted Dec 27, '08 at 6:10pm

Zophia

3,562 posts

Flag
[IMG]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9937/pokemonse1.jpg[/IMG]
Errr... Banner code from the Dragon Cave forums. (I know img-code on AG needs to be non-caps.)

Posted Dec 27, '08 at 9:11pm

tennisman24

343 posts

Flag
i dont get this thread
expain

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 NEXT »

This is the first page

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Reply to Paste the last thing copied

mwuahahahahahahha

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

How intelligent do you estimate these creatures to be?

from my new thread
Xzeno is pretty intrested.
hmm.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

http://dragcave.net/image/ArSS.gif

Oops. Eggspam! XD I was just posting ArSS in the DC thread~

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

"<br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>" that one.. i was editing my chat :3

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

http://dragcave.net/image/BvmX.gif

My new dragon!
That's what I pasted, it isn't spam :3

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

"^ This too. But this would be in my elective Computer Class.

And in this computer class, it was 1:49, and the end of that class was in 1:59, so one of my friends and I thought it would be OK to vent out our brains and play some Boxhead 2Play on the computer. This was around High School.

(The teacher has the master computer, which can monitor and oversee all computers' tasks.)

We were pretty rowdy at the time, so he checks on his computer and saw that we were playing Boxhead, so what he did is that trick to take over another person's computer, using some sort of command, but he kept the picture of what was going on in our screen. So he took over the computer while we were playing and he did nothing, so we watched in horror as two of our guys were being mangled by level 15 zombies and we couldn't do anything about it. It was funny; we were like "NO! NO, MR. PADAN, DON'T DO IT!!!", and everyone else was watching and laughing too.

Don't think of him as evil ; he's pretty cool and funny when you get to know him. He sometimes plays Starcraft while we are working..."

Lol....Padan...

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDhhdG-nslg

This is a Get Smart music video with Barbara Feldon singing a song titled, "99".

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double posting but I"ve got ninja"d 2 times.
LOl and my post was to Legatus..

In the rate the above useres fame thread.
~
I copied this cuz I needed to switch pages.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

fritzzzzzz

fun to say

4/10

copied this cause AG was going slow and tried restarting web browser in rate fame thread

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

What the donkey is a pickle doing in the sock of a monkey? and why isn't Fred making more piglets?

Umm... I was kind of in the middle of a conversation when emailing someone, and my internet was really bad, so aI copied and pasted this.

slayer1kyle
slayer1kyle
91 posts
Nomad

Well, my copypaste is kind of... bad for AG really gross so I wont post it. xD

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I hope he becomes the champion!!!!!

idk lol.

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

http://www.897theriver.com/

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

Sonny when you hear this word you know that it is one of the many popular games in the internet world. You finished the game and wondered if there was gonna be a sequel because of the ending you can be sure that it has a part 2. After a long long time for praying to God for a sequel it finally come SONNY 2!!! Surprised by this game you know you would give anything to play this and the best part is that you don't have to give anything because it is sponsored by ArmorGames so thank God it's free.

Now to the main point of this review, I will start at the beginning and I mean the beginning. Now there since there are two languages English and Deutsch meaning that Sonny and Sonny 2 can give people who talk in Deutsch a big advantage so that they do not spend hours learning to understand English.

Now the loading screen 4 people in the screen. The people on the left side are Sonny and Veradux if I'm not mistaken and on the right are the ZPCI. Now like the color of the blueness of it all the blue blood, the blue backgrounds and the blue texts, I really do love blue.

Now the main menu well okay I'm gonna skipped this part and some of the parts Because this will take me like hours so I'll just talk about the important stuff. Now fighting the enemies is just a piece of cake for anyone to understand. Just point-and-click and there you go launching an attack. Now the overview of the worlds you can see a line where you can go after you beat the zone boss so you go to every red circle thing that you find in the zones to progress. now the yellow circle is training here you can re-battle some of the old enemies that you already faced in the main battles. Now the blue circle is the item shop which you can purchase items that help you in your battles.

So this review now is turning to more of a guide than a review so the graphics are better than the first sonny so this is a great boost to a popular gaming franchise. I can't lie about this part I really like the parts of the zones where you can press somethings on the screen which shows some information about it like the blood on the New Alcatraz prison. I also like the new enemy which is the tail looking things that you can see when battling hydra or the mayor. Which eventually when you defeat them they break. Okay I'm getting tired so I'll just hurry it up so I've talk of the beginning some of the overviews and now the bad parts *sigh* which I don't like to talk about much but I have to for this review to be complete.

Now the bad things well um... okay I'm having a mental block uhh... okay now to get down to business. Now the bad parts okay I can only think of 1 and it's actually the story itslef the story is a bit short Krin some of the things are incomplete Krin you should have had more story in the battles that didn't had some. Some of the things also are incomplete like the Tape I mean what the hell an old country song. Now the biggest disappointment I could give credit to is the freaking long wait (read first paragraph) I mean I think Krin made some other games before this one.

CLOSING COMMENTS:
The PVP arena are a new installment that boosts this game then the fighting is also simple enough that someone in this world would make a mistake. But the storyline also adds suspense to the sequel so you could be sure that you can get more answers in the future. Krin hasn't added the achievements sections so you can see a new place in Sonny 2 than Sonny. Overall game is actually pretty good decent enough that people would enjoy it to a high satisfactions.

Presentation: 8.5/10
You could play Sonny 2 3 different ways not yet including what type of strategy you use. My speculations says also that you can get unlockables in achievements section.

Graphics: 9/10
Better graphics than the first 1 so I highly recommend you play the first so you can see the graphical changes in this game than on the first.

Sound: 8.5/10
Some of the sounds are from the old game but better voices this time than the first you can really see the changes of the first from the second.

Gameplay:8/10
Sonny and Sonny 2 has the same gameplay of fighting which is easy as I said before but it can and will get repetitive for people. But because of the new Sonny people might not notice this.

Lasting Appeal: 9/10
Sonny 2 has still more unanswered questions that will be eventually be in the pres but the game itself is very good for people to play enough within less than 1 day people can finish this game without reaching level 30

OVERALL: 8.6/10 GREAT

From my Sonny 2 review.

Showing 151-165 of 283