ForumsForum Games"This is not a Spam Topic" Game

76 15674
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I have been thinking of a way to make a forum game that is different from the other ones, which ussually involve doing something to what the person above you has posted, i.e. "ruin their wish" or "banned the game" or "true or false". This game involves coming up with reasons (necessarily real ones) why this topic isn't spam. I don't know how long it will remain enjoyable, but if the game itself turns into spam, I have no problems with it being locked.

I'll start us off:

This topic is not spam because I posted it

• 76 Replies
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

"Why'd you Switch my Tuna sandwich with Ash? Now my mouth tastes all sooty. Blech. I am going to die of Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis." :/

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

That got posted a little late, it's in response to Switchfoot's last post before the pickles.

DonkeyKong1383
DonkeyKong1383
47 posts
Nomad

dude thats a long word. plus how do u put pictures on here?!?!

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

This is not a spam topic becuase it is a spam topic but it isent one so it is one even though it isent one so it isent one bout it is one kind and isent one kind of becuase it is but it isent.

DonkeyKong1383
DonkeyKong1383
47 posts
Nomad

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how do u put pictures on here?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!!?!??!?!

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
71 posts
Nomad

you spam too much AXEL and you are meant to be a leader of shO.ops..how dare you!!

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Monty Python. Remember the singing vikings? I remember the singing vikings... I have nightmares about the singing vikings... ...

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I'm not talking about Quest for the Holy Grail. Monty python made spam famous in one of their flying circus episodes.

tenac
tenac
164 posts
Nomad

switchfoot, spammers invented spam.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

But this game has drifted quite far from it's original purpose, so let's get back on track, shall we? This topic is not spam because we are no longer talking about food.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

This topic is not spam because ubertuna said so.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

> This topic is not spam because it agnry faic has been posted in it.

Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

lol...

this is not a spam topic because ubertuna created this game

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

This is not a spam topic because I say so and I witnessed everyone's post. Lols, hope this is counted. Oh, and I agree that it's not locked yet!

Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

This is not a spam topic because its the name of the game

Showing 46-60 of 76