ForumsGamesXbox360 vs PS3

36 5702
DKester777
DKester777
11 posts
Nomad

which is better my bro has a ps3 and i was going to save up for one but i was thinking of getting a 360 since i already got the money for one and i never really seen what was better a ps3 or a 360 so i will take some of ur opinions..

• 36 Replies
pandora0987
pandora0987
89 posts
Nomad

i have a 360 and i would recamend it to u but the only bad thig is if you dont get xbox live its really boreing, try playing halo3 without live and by ur self cose ur sister is to busy. so if u get a 360 also get live.

Gladitator
Gladitator
75 posts
Nomad

Well i've seen like 30 threads like this in my time.

But I would rather go with the PS3

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

360 all the way

supersmiley
supersmiley
844 posts
Nomad

there are a bunch of threads about this 360!!!

ezarutudor
ezarutudor
34 posts
Nomad

xbox 360

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

I think out of the two XBOX 360

Urostealth
Urostealth
4 posts
Nomad

I have both. The PS3 is alot better.

devilofchoice61
devilofchoice61
90 posts
Nomad

Please for the love of all things holy let these posts die.

Fatalblackjack
Fatalblackjack
5 posts
Nomad

Well I got a xbox 360 and i don't got anything bad to say about it so ..

chrisc303
chrisc303
227 posts
Nomad

They BOTH have good graphics. They are both good... The games on it depends. I'd say 360 since it has Halo 3 =D

stathizz
stathizz
45 posts
Nomad

ps3 is much better but it is usally got a problem and u must fix it...so xbox..

simpson
simpson
191 posts
Nomad

i dont understand why we need another forum of which ones better find the old ones and comment in them for fuck sake

keroro645
keroro645
21 posts
Nomad

They are both good, They both have thier exclucsive games.
I would get the PS3, you dont have to pay to go online so the online multiplayer games are free. My opinion, I have both consoles so, whatever.

KingCs7
KingCs7
37 posts
Nomad

I go for Xbox 360 but the bad thing is it gets a lots of errors. Like yesterday my xbox got the RROD (red ring of death) but u can send it in for free to get it fixed. Also this is the second time i got the RROD. So I still go for xbox 360.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

There are alot of trheads like this,but i think the 360.The 360 has better exclusive games(halo 3,halo wars)are the best exclusives.The graphics are the same...And paying 60$ a year for xbox live is worth it...Playstation Network is NOT as good as xbox live,in anyway,besides the fact its free.So I'd pick the 360.

Showing 1-15 of 36