ForumsGamesXbox360 vs PS3

36 5701
DKester777
DKester777
11 posts
Nomad

which is better my bro has a ps3 and i was going to save up for one but i was thinking of getting a 360 since i already got the money for one and i never really seen what was better a ps3 or a 360 so i will take some of ur opinions..

• 36 Replies
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

There are the pros and cons for both systems:

For 1, the Xbox 360 has a WAY better online-play experience, but that costs money (not much).

BUT, the PS3 has some games that are only for the PS3

The 360's "red ring of death" only occurs when you play it for hours on end and dont let it cool off. This should not effect whether or not you purchase a 360. I understand that like 1% of the time the RROD occurs, it was an accident, but if you ask people how long they played it, you usually get somewhere of 4 or more hours... I have a 360 and it has never overheated because the most i ever played it was... probably 2 hours at once.

Fyren6
Fyren6
6 posts
Nomad

i think PS3 is better cause its got great games

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

The Xbox 360 definitely has better online services and has a few excellent games backing it up. It also has Microsoft to back it up and Microsoft is willing to buy their way into winning the console wars.

The PS3 has Blu-Ray which supports bigger games, it also does not have the infamous Red Ring of Death. The PS3 has an inferior, yet free online service. The PS3 is also expensive....

Obviously, if Sony tries hard enough, the PS3 will outsell the Xbox 360. The PS3 has excellent hardware capabilities and also has some good games yet to be released. I'm talking about MAG and most importantly God of War 3.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

PS3 it have better in like everything.

greytorenator
greytorenator
67 posts
Nomad

360 cause of halo3, gears of war2, left 4 dead

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

I like ps3 coz it's got some great graphics and great games!

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

PS3!!! i have one and the graphics are amazing. And the 360... well, my friend has it, and literally every week it has broke and he is finally buying the elite. I say ps3 cause its a blue ray player too

Chidwick089
Chidwick089
3 posts
Nomad

graphics aren't as good for ps3 but xbox has better online but you have to pay for it they also have better games like halo and gears. Another thing is if your brother owns a ps3 why get another?

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

i like ps3 they don't break half as much as xbox360

elfisparsley
elfisparsley
201 posts
Peasant

they are both really good systems each has pros and cons but in the end xbox 360 because of the great varity of games and lower price

ParrotPeril
ParrotPeril
8 posts
Nomad

Go with the 360.
1) I hate Sony
2) I hate Microsoft
4) I love Halo 3, which only runs on a 360
5) As much as I dislike Microsoft, Xbox live is the best online gaming
application there is.
6) I hate sony

kamrad
kamrad
564 posts
Nomad

PS3 basically beats XBOX 360 in every way, maybe xbox does have Halo, but what good can one game do?

CubanFrog
CubanFrog
480 posts
Nomad

At any way? Games at Xbox are 100 times better... Halos, Gows, Fables ect..... And what does ps3 have... Well maybe it has the little big planet, but thats the only reason I would buy Ps3.. And the graphics of Xbox aren't much worse.. And at Fallout 3 , The graphics are better...

DiTzi
DiTzi
199 posts
Peasant

They are both great consoles but I prefer ps3!

CubanFrog
CubanFrog
480 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, and I prefer Xbox360!

Showing 16-30 of 36