ForumsForum GamesGuns and Swords RPG

87 20820
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Story
There was once 2 sides who lived side-by-side peacefully protecting each other from any harm of the other clans they were the Guns and Swords Clan but a rumor from one of the Gunsmen and Swordsmen have spread a misunderstanding between both clans therefore starting a war that has raged on for decades! You can choose to either help the Guns Clan or help the Swords Clan it's your choice you pack up your bags and decide which clan to join...

Sheets are like this people!

Name:
Level 1:0/10 Experience
HP:10/10
Clan:
Weapon:Fists
Strength:If swords clan... (5 Strength) if guns clan... (4 Stamina)
Stamina:If swords clan... (5 Stamina) if guns clan... (4 Stamina)
Dexterity:If guns clan... (5 Dexterity) If swords clan... (4 Dexterity)
Accuracy:If guns clan... (5 Accuracy) if swords clan... (4 Accuracy)

Explanation of stats Strength increases damage by 1
Stamina increase Maximum HP by 1
Dexterity increases ranged damage by 1
Accuracy determines the chance you have to nail the enemy

Okay that will be all i will only accept the first 2 people 1 must be in the Guns Clan and 1 in the Swords clan i will not tolerate ignorance of what i am saying and please always remember to post all character info when picking a choice...

• 87 Replies
Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Name:Kraither
Level 2:0/20 Experience
HP:24/24
Clan:Swords
Weapon:Short Sword
Money: 100
Armor:
Helmet:Copper Helmet
Gloves:Gloves
Boots:Leather Boots
Shield:Wooden Shield
Strength:7 + 2
Stamina:7 + 4
Dexterity:5
Accuracy:4 + 1
Pet: Eagle
Pet skills: Peck

Yeah! After few hours need rest..so go to home through the forest.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kraither

You forgot that the Leader of the Clan gave you a dorm on the 2nd floor you go there and check your new room... Pretty roomy! Even roomier than your house... Has a bed,a bathroom,dining room,kitchen it's better than your house! You can't believe how all these things could fit in every dorm in this building oh well you eat some lunch and go to sleep your eagle perches on the stand you bought for free or did you?

Now lets wait for about... 10 Minutes until you wake up

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

P.S. Or PECK NOT SKILL?))

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Peck is skill... Okay let's fast forward I'm getting too bored! *fast forwards with futuristic remote*

Kraither

You wake up all spiffy and refreshed! That was the best sleep you ever had (+1 MAX HP) You go to the bathroom after that you prepare some breakfast for yourself and eat it all up then you hear something... What do you do?

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Armor:

I will get up from a table and will break a secret to know these sounds from where, not downing a hand from the handle of sword.

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

HP:25/25
Armor:

I will get up from a table and will break a secret to know these sounds from where, not downing a hand from the handle of sword.

P.S. Forgot +1 MAX HP)))

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Level 1:1/10 Experience
HP:10/10
Clan: Guns
Weapon: Handgun
Strength: 4
Stamina: 4
Dexterity: 5 + 1
Accuracy: 5 + 1
shoot the blue orb

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven

COMBAT TIME!

Mc Loven shoots Blue orb on monsters head! 50 Damage!
Monster bites Mc Loven in the arm! 3 Damage!
Mc Loven shoots Blue orb on monsters head twice! 100 DAMAGE!

Mc Loven level up to 2! You now have 11 HP and you got 5 stat points you got 100 Gold you also got 100 Handgun Bullets

What do you do now?

Kraither

A secret lever pops up next to you and suddenly a transparent peep hole appears on your door! You find Guns Clan soldiers attacking the parameters! You bust open the door and kill 1 Soldier cause of your weight! (+1 EXP) You go downstairs and find 2 Guns Clan soldiers! You sneak up behind them and chop their heads off good! (+4 EXP) Your eagle sees a soldier and pecks his eye out! (+1 EXP) You ask the leader whats going on he says the Guns Clan was attacking the night everyone was sleeping the village lays in waste and so does the building! You leave the building but the leader stops you! He gives you a Swords Clan Soldier to go with you... Where do you go now?

Kraither now please put in a new slot called Soldiers: and put in the name Scott there that's your soldiers name

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

HP:11/11
Weapon: Handgun 100 bullets
Strength: 6
Stamina: 6
Dexterity: 6 + 1
Items:100 gold
continue to carry the injured gun clan guy to the nearest guns clan base

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

You lost 3 HP idiot! Because you are not paying attention you get deducted 20 Gold! And also you have 17 Max HP cause of your Stamina dumb@ss! Continue more mistakes and i will deduct you 3 Max HP! Plus you also only have 14 HP cause the monster hit you dumbfuck

Mc Loven

You carry the injured guns clan dude to the nearest base but suddenly you trip on a pointy rock and 20 of your gold coins sinks in the mud! You continue walking to the clan until you reach it the leader thanks you and makes you an official member and gives you a dorm in the 4th floor He also gives you some Leather Armor! (Stamina +2)

Please always pay attention Mc Loven or soon you will be having an even greater deduction please put a slot called Armor: and put Leather Armor in there...

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

HP:14/17
Weapon: Handgun 100 bullets
Strength: 6
Stamina: 6 + 2
Dexterity: 6 + 1
Items:80 gold
Armor: Leather armor
i ask for my first mission

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven

You ask for your first mission he tells you to... Jump off a cliff and survive! You do just that and you realize your going to die pretty soon this is not a joke...

Deviant
Deviant
75 posts
Nomad

Wow, what a d!ck...

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Level 2:5/20 Experience
Armor:
Soldiers: Scott

I will go out into the clan of sword, to collect Army and attack the camp of clan of guns, and ask leader about magic.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kraither

You go out and collect an army of 4 Nameless Swordsmen! They all have swords you ask the leader about magic and he says it is forbidden only to Elite Swordsmen he tells you to go to the other clan and destroy them

Showing 31-45 of 87