ForumsForum GamesGuns and Swords RPG

87 20817
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Story
There was once 2 sides who lived side-by-side peacefully protecting each other from any harm of the other clans they were the Guns and Swords Clan but a rumor from one of the Gunsmen and Swordsmen have spread a misunderstanding between both clans therefore starting a war that has raged on for decades! You can choose to either help the Guns Clan or help the Swords Clan it's your choice you pack up your bags and decide which clan to join...

Sheets are like this people!

Name:
Level 1:0/10 Experience
HP:10/10
Clan:
Weapon:Fists
Strength:If swords clan... (5 Strength) if guns clan... (4 Stamina)
Stamina:If swords clan... (5 Stamina) if guns clan... (4 Stamina)
Dexterity:If guns clan... (5 Dexterity) If swords clan... (4 Dexterity)
Accuracy:If guns clan... (5 Accuracy) if swords clan... (4 Accuracy)

Explanation of stats Strength increases damage by 1
Stamina increase Maximum HP by 1
Dexterity increases ranged damage by 1
Accuracy determines the chance you have to nail the enemy

Okay that will be all i will only accept the first 2 people 1 must be in the Guns Clan and 1 in the Swords clan i will not tolerate ignorance of what i am saying and please always remember to post all character info when picking a choice...

• 87 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay the character sheets are renewed now! Mc Loven and Kraither i am sorry but you need to restart your level and make a new sheet like this

Name:
WeaponBaseball Bat,Nail Gun,2 Daggers)

and someone else can now join! We will now be starting in a Zombie outbreak environment i will give scenarios once you have all filled up the form

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Name: Kraiter
Weapon:Nail Gun

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kraither your new sheet will look like this

Name:Kraither
Level 1:0/10 EXP

Kraither

You are in somebody's house you grab a nail gun and go outside you see lots and lots of zombies including monsters of different types... Suddenly a monster jumps from under the ground and try's to kill you you shoot it 3 times with your nail gun and it lies there dead (+1 EXP) What do you do?

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Name:Kraither
Level 1:1/10 EXP

Shoot at zombies, and go to the car.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kraither

You shoot all zombies in sight and kill them! (+1 EXP) You try entering a car but it's locked! You decide to go somewhere else and look for more interesting things... In the back of an alley you find a Knife! (Secondary Weapon)

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Weapon: Baseball bat

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven

You wake up in a parking lot then suddenly a zombie grabs you by the throat!!! You see a baseball bat and grab it and hit the zombie 5 times with it and eventually it dies (+1 EXP) You decide to go search for some stuff and end up with 3 Cans of Beans

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

item: 3 cans of beans
look for shelter

p.s. here the beans song if you never heard it
beans, beans the magical fruit
the more you eat the more you toot

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven

You look for some shelter and find an Underground Bunker! It seems pretty defenseless but could hold out a zombie attack... You decide to rest a while and you wake up after 2 hours and hear a banging on the door what do you do?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

look through the peep hole if human let them in if zombies i wanna know how many

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven

You look through the tiny peep hole you see a human with a nail gun and many zombies coming towards him! You let him in and close the door shut he tells you his name is Bob you look through the peep hole again and see 5 Zombies what will you do?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

ask if he thinks we can take em if he says yes then ill attack if no i try to find stuff to barricade the door

Showing 76-87 of 87