ForumsForum GamesEnd of the World RPG

58 9458
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Yet another RPG. The story will suck, but at least I make an attempt at one...

The world is going through all natural disasters at once! Alien invasions and imminent impact by an asteroid are also going to happen. One group is going to try and stop it.

Your character is formattedl ike this;

Name;
Favoured weapon; (you can use any weapon you find, but you get a 50% bonus if you use a favoured weapon. you can leave this blank to get a minor 5% bonus from every weapon)
STR; (need I say what this is?)
VIT; (again, obvious)
INT; (better weapons will require this stat)
STM; (you can learn skills for certain weapons, this stat determines how much SP (stamina points (what? it had to be different from MP!)) you get.)
HP; (10 + (vit * 5))
SP; (5 + (stm * 3))

You get 20 stat points for each stat.

If your name is left blank, it will be the same as your username, but WITHOUT numbers.

Favoured weapon; Dalek weaponry (I did say alien invasions, after all! There is only one weapon like this, which is very powerful, but a Dalek is incredibly hard to kill.)
STR; 5
Vit; 5
INT; 7
STM; 3
HP; 35
SP; 14

You can join when you want, but you will not be with the other characters. This will prevent you being overpowered by enemies instantly. The starting point is a reinforced bunker. The RPG starts when someone else joins.

• 58 Replies
megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

"Hey who are you guys??? you look familiar i dont know who i am...accept my name well I guess I am all set up freakin monster is dead now

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Name: nonconformist
Fav Weapon: Assault Rifles
STR:7
VIT:7
STM:3
INT:3
HP: 45
SP: 14

megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

by the way since i am strong and that is not fair two hits and I AM OUT LIKE A LIGHT!

megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

enemy jumps at me me for critical damage 15!

megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

my strength is sucked down to 10!!! "GRAAAH!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!" srry ive posted alot im bored and we dont get points on this forum for posting

megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

"THAT BOSS IS HUGE!!!!!!!!" i fall and get stabbed in the back ith only 1 HP left "GRAAHHHHHH!?!?!?!??!?!??!"

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

wow is it just me or did this guy just totally screw up the RPG???...

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I whack mega upside the head with my machine gun thus killing him.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Thanks ablu. He really did f**k it up.

and ablu, if it wasn't the most powerful weapon in the RPG as my favoured weapon, all three crates would contain our favoured weapons!

*sneaks round the boss, and opens the crates, switching out the pipe for the curved blade, and passing Ablu the machinegun.*

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

"Haha I was going to do that! Oh look an on button!"

*presses on button and a stream of bullets flies at the boss*

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

oh. and...
*generates a banhammer and smashes mega's character's corpse with it, banning him. the banhammer vanishes*
The boss is at 100/300 hp.
(Bosses also have HP)
*aims at the boss' neck for critical damage... *

welcome to the RPG, btw, nonconformist. You start with a knife.

*boss' head falls off, it deactivates. me and ablu gain 100 exp each*

What do you want to spend your stat points on?

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

My stat points all go on INT, because I'm already pretty close to the limit.
Time to reveal a hidden purpose of INT;
Every 15 points of INT you have, you gain a skill point. I will provide a list of skills for various weapon types. If you gather 500 INT, you will gain two abiltiies; the Falcon Punch to allow you to fight unarmed, and Extermination if you can secure yourself some Dalek weaponry.

I'll get Vicious Strike. (5 SP)

Type; Game skill - Swords
"Attack for 150% of your strength and stamina. This damage will be added to the maximum damage of your weapon."

I would hit for 12 extra damage with that.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I'm assuming I got 20 stat points. I will bump each stat to 10.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

No. you only get 5.
(those 20 stat points were those you spread at the start!)

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I dont remember you SAYING you get five! I put 2 into str and 1 into everything else. I then go hunting more.

Showing 31-45 of 58