ForumsForum GamesEnd of the World RPG

58 9460
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Yet another RPG. The story will suck, but at least I make an attempt at one...

The world is going through all natural disasters at once! Alien invasions and imminent impact by an asteroid are also going to happen. One group is going to try and stop it.

Your character is formattedl ike this;

Name;
Favoured weapon; (you can use any weapon you find, but you get a 50% bonus if you use a favoured weapon. you can leave this blank to get a minor 5% bonus from every weapon)
STR; (need I say what this is?)
VIT; (again, obvious)
INT; (better weapons will require this stat)
STM; (you can learn skills for certain weapons, this stat determines how much SP (stamina points (what? it had to be different from MP!)) you get.)
HP; (10 + (vit * 5))
SP; (5 + (stm * 3))

You get 20 stat points for each stat.

If your name is left blank, it will be the same as your username, but WITHOUT numbers.

Favoured weapon; Dalek weaponry (I did say alien invasions, after all! There is only one weapon like this, which is very powerful, but a Dalek is incredibly hard to kill.)
STR; 5
Vit; 5
INT; 7
STM; 3
HP; 35
SP; 14

You can join when you want, but you will not be with the other characters. This will prevent you being overpowered by enemies instantly. The starting point is a reinforced bunker. The RPG starts when someone else joins.

• 58 Replies
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Read through page 1 CAREFULLY.

Anyway...
You search around for any supplies. Good news, you found the way out. Bad news, It's guarded by a red zombie. Do you want to attack it or not? (It has HP, so be careful, and don't be stingy on the Headshots!)

I look around and hear "delete..." in the distance. ohh crap. Not them! NOT THEM!

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Gratz on becoming gold serf! And I will fly around the corner and headshot it XD

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Ablu's HP; 40/40

Metabii's HP; 42/50

*barges in*

"C-C-C-C-C-CYBERMEN! LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!"
*drags Ablu away from the Metabii, just as the Cybermen arrive by breaking a wall down*

(trust me, we're NOWHERE near ready to fight a Cyberman yet. We're gonna need either immense HP or the Falcon Punch to fight a dalek with a chance of survival.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I unleash another stream of bullets at the metabii while your dragging me away.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name; Mc Loven
Favoured weapon; himself
STR; 5
VIT; 5
INT; 5
STM; 5
HP; 35
SP; 20
EXP; 0/100
where is my story i been waiting a few pages....

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

You take your knife and leave the starting area. 5 wolves attack you. Fight 'em! And get out of the area quickly, don't let the Cybermen get you.

(you have no favoured weapon so you gain a general 5% damage bonus.)

Ablu- As the Metabii starts to approach, a green zombie with a broken pipe smashes its head in, and follows us.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Um i start with a knife but where am i, and wats happening...
Name: nonconformist
Fav Weapon: Assault Rifles
STR:7
VIT:7
STM:3
INT:3
HP: 45
SP: 14

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

You start in the same area as everyone else is. Get out quickly, for cybermen are there. You cannot kill even one at this point.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

I leave the starting area, and look around... I see the cybermen patrolling, so i turn the other way and find mcloven surrounded by 5 wolves, with another 5 coming towards him.. I look on the street, and find peices of shattered glass, so i pick a sharp pointy one up with my other hand and use that as a secondary weapon.... I run in and dive ontop of a wolf slicing its throat, and then jump off stabbing another in the head... now me n mcloven are standing back to back taking on the 8 others

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

*stops*

"I think I'm hearng battle inside. I'm going in."

*finds the other two, and is on the opposite side of the Cybermen. I cut the head of hte wolves off and lead them out.*
EXP; 140/250
nonconformist gained 10 exp.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Sonny is here? I'm quitting before longcat and tacgnol get introduced.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

*the ground shudders as what appears to be a HUEG white pillar falls behind the starting area*

(that rules Longcat out for you, happy?)

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Bump

Showing 46-58 of 58