ForumsThe TavernRandom things you do or did in class(besides actually listening :P)

159 22987
ryuu_
ryuu_
69 posts
Peasant

I kinda just kick back and tap out beats with my pen and foot haha

• 159 Replies
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I like to make fun of my teachers a lot.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

...this can be answered in 1 word:

fap.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I draw pictures of Hitler. Or do homework.

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

Well, I usually do work, but then once, I actually did fall asleep after I had finished and had nothing to do. lol.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I write stupid stuff on tests.

Got a math question, answer was around ten and a half thousand so for the answer I wrote 'Over 9000!'(ten points for getting the reference).

Once we had to work out how many handshakes would occur if 11 people all shaked hands with each other. My answer was something along the lines of 'Waaay to many, as I'm sure everyone would forget who they've shaken with and shake them again. Or one person could be an idiot and shake with both hands repetitively on the same people.'

Every time we have a sub, Ben and I switch names. The others in the class picked up on it an no longer blow our cover, but instead help us, as well as their own shenanigans, as in coming in late, drenched and saying that the tap burst, or asking a dumb question to escape homework.

oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

lol i just talk wiv my mates and get in crap loads ov trouble..last year we had like the owrst year ever...we nearlky got kicked out 3 time and wer on daily report

MonsterBox
MonsterBox
232 posts
Nomad

lol just read a book or talk. but i mostly listen cuz school is VERY important!

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

my science class its outta control! lol my teacher talks and the rest of us yell and play cards. somtimes we throw stuff at him, NAILED HIM IN THE BACK OF TEH HEAD! 2 POINTS!

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I do alot of things, here's my favourite. I assemble a drum kit out of stationary and I do crazy solos and beats until the teacher sends me out.

Showing 151-159 of 159