ForumsForum GamesEliminated

92 15649
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is a new forum game created by an evil masterm -- well, he's just evil -- based on logic. There are X amount of players and X + 1 amount of objects. All of the players have been locked in the same room in a giant dungeon by the, uh, evil guy and secretly assigned one of the objects. Each player is supposed to guess what object was assigned to which person. However, each player is only given X - 1 guesses and furthermore, no one knows what they were assigned.

A player may only make one guess per round. At the end of each round the evil guy will post the results of the round. If a player guesses another player's object correctly, then that player (the one who had his objected guessed correctly by another player) is exe-- eliminated. Each round lasts up to a week. If a player has not made a guess before the end of the round, that player is eliminated. If all guess have been made before the end of a week's time, the round will be over and a new one begun. This continues until there is only one player left and that player is set free from the dungeon. If all of the rounds are completed but more than one player is left, everyone is eliminated. If everyone is eliminated, the evil guy wins.

All of the objects will be listed for all the players to see. Additionally, there will be X amount of clues, except that each clue is cut in half, leaving 2X half-clues that everyone can see. Players may work together.

For example, if there are 12 players, then there are 13 objects, 11 guesses each, 24 clue-halves, and up to 11 rounds.

Anyone interested?

• 92 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Arr. That new clue was too easy. I'll make it harder! Unless no one can figure out the original set of clues.

Oh crap! At first you said the 31st but oh well.

Sorry about that. Said maybe. Didn't look like anyone else was going to join.
RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I never said that clue was easy, I just was forced to (method censored) which was quite annoying since the code (more information censored) even then, the hint that was given was of no help to me, possibly even counter productive...

Pedspog
Pedspog
151 posts
Farmer

For me, the clue was rather easy. I was able to figure it out pretty quickly.

Only 4 of the 11 are trying to figure this out? D:

I'm going to guess that slliM has the rabbit.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

And I'm guessing that the first "All insects" is not supposed to be there? There are 15 clue halves O.o????

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Well I'm definitely not having trouble with this game at all

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Lol I fail; ignore my posts.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I never said that clue was easy,

Well, at least two people solved it rather quickly, so I'd say it was rather easy.

Five people have posted since the round started. One is away for the weekend.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

SRSLY what does double up mean.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

SRSLY what does double up mean.

I'll say "are paired." That's close enough.
Pedspog
Pedspog
151 posts
Farmer

The people who didn't sign up but want to join should have a chance to.

Maybe if they can eliminate a player within a certain number of guesses they can take that players place?
And maybe eliminated players can try to get back in the same way.

Its not like there has to be a winner. (Gantic's cookies fail D

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Gentic's cookies are the definition of Phail (with a ph), since soylent green is people!

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Apparently my spellcheck abilities Phail too, sorry Gantic about my typo...

destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

Is rubbery chicken the wasp?
I just guessed lol

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Destor is the Wolf.

Pedspog
Pedspog
151 posts
Farmer

D:...

Do the other users even know this started?

No fun with only half of us guessing.

Showing 46-60 of 92