ForumsGamesbug?

11 3124
Invisible_Warrior
Invisible_Warrior
4 posts
Nomad

I found a bug! When I fought with the cult leader, he cst sometsing something that changed the damadge to heal. I cast a "subversion", (I hydralick) because if he switch damadge and healing, the "subversion" will switch it back. i casted it, but when Roald attaked, the cult leader dont take any damadge. He HEAL. It is right or it is bug?

• 11 Replies
Kombat
Kombat
6 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure that 2 subversion type moves won't switch it back to damage. When an enemy uses the move, switch team members to phalanx, and use the turn to regain health, focus, or use buffs.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I agree with Kombat I'm sure this isn't a bug cause i have played through Sonny 2 and that never happened though 2 subversion moves don't guarantee you would change healing back to damage though so you should really think on what to do rather than charging head on switch your members to phalanx so they can heal you or either buff you and if they can't they will just attack the enemy but the enemy won't heal much so it shouldn't be a problem a Hydraulic couldn't solve if you don't have any healing moves or buffs just skip the turns so you won't waste any focus or waste the cool down time of the attacks cause that would be a REALLL pain in the neck you know

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

hehe, a double buff switch... who would try to counter Retrograde with Retrograde/Subversion? I personally would debuff Retrograde. But, speaking about this particular case, this looks like the bug, I would expect the second buff to switch healing and damage again.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

i hate it when he does that

Invisible_Warrior
Invisible_Warrior
4 posts
Nomad

okay, this is not a bug, but then let the description of "subversion" will say, thet it only switch damage to heal, but never back, or let "subversion" change heal back damage.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

ROFL, this is funny!

Trying to cancel Subversion with another Subversion!

It's not a glitch, buffs aren't suppose to cancel each other out like that. Whether or not they stack, it JUST makes damage and healing switched one way.

Invisible_Warrior
Invisible_Warrior
4 posts
Nomad

PsychoIncarnate

read my 2nd post in this topick

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I don't think Krin would make it that easy to fight back against a subversion...

Invisible_Warrior
Invisible_Warrior
4 posts
Nomad

I am not saying that the game is bad, I just try to clarify the description of abilities.

SeventyfourReloaded
SeventyfourReloaded
47 posts
Nomad

Never had such a bug... Worked fine for me.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Please post all Sonny bugs and glitches that you encounter in this thread. Thanks!

Showing 1-11 of 11