ForumsGamessonny pvp tournment

123 17754
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

once again, i am going to try to make this tourney due to a couple of requests, and mods dont close it cause some guy claims it was his idea, i did think of this my self.

any way if no one read my previous post, anyon with a lv 25-30 character can join, post your strategy, and your character code, don't forget NOT to have partners, i want matches to be fast and not rage on for a lonnng time, since some sonnys can constantly stay alive due to vera's healing. any way post your character code and strategy, and as soon as i have enough people i'll start it up.

if you have to the time to post your code here please do, having many participants would be fun.

good luck to those who join :P

so far i have 3 people from my recent thread that still want in.

• 123 Replies
Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

Hm... Do you know Jusperos' characters from the PVP thread? If one or more of them aren't already in here, I think they should be. They are pretty good.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

juperous is actually a crap character, but he dosent die fast, i guess if he actually POSTED it would be awsome, maybe il put a message in that thread..

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

No, he's got some better ones. I don't know, they were pretty good before people started posting some of the better builds and PVP strategies.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

like my unbeatable speed bio, which made me champion of sonny pvp xD and people who use my strategy are NOT better then me.

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

You're so full of yourself. And you are on here way too much, lol.

Crap! we're spamming. I'm not posting in this thread any more!

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

how dare yah

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Lol dacer I just owned you with my guy and hes not even 30 yet I even used your strategy =p

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

HA i just caught you in a lie, i sent you a HACKED version of my guy with 2000 speed, you fail.

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Lol nope

you crstalized sonny then felicity knifed you bringing you down to 1000 speed and losing most of your focus then you couldnt atk cus you had no focus then she concussioned you and I woke out of crystalized and then I killd you by shock coma and therapy.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

u just screwed ur self AGAIN , i dont need focus to attack, idioto,

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

oh and felictys knife, lmao dosent totally kill focus, and fyi, withdrawl wouldve 1hkoed her

then i would have recovered all my focus by the time u came back, and of course.. cry u again

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

You want me to take a screenshot and btw you say slash or withdrawel.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

either eay, and screenshots count for nothing if u cheat :P

just post ur code for once

oh and withdrawl after shadow blend dose more then 15k

btw i was lieing, thats not my hacked account :P its got average speed.

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Yah I figured that out after withdrawl and I dont cheat I would do a video but I dont have hypercam.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

so now i obviously win :P and why 3v1? thats kinda un fair xD

Showing 106-120 of 123