ForumsForum GamesCreate a skill

145 23627
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

post your skills here!
similare to weapons, but post their effects, %, ect...

heres mine..

soul clutch

instantly kills the enemy if their hp is = or less then (level 1/5 100% 2/5 200% 3/5 300% 4/5 400% 5/5 500%) of your strength, instinct, and speed.

• 145 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It pretty much attacks by yourself, it can fit in the 4th partner slot (I know it doesn't exist but we're dreaming) and it has life, enemies will direct attacks at it, and yes it will attack by itself on it's own will.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

ok, one last question, how much vitality/strength/etc?

and off topic, can someone bump 4th class for me..i dont wanna keep doing it

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Invinsible
Can not be be hurt for 3 turns, can't attack for 4 turns

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

Initialize

(ranks: 1, CD: 12, place: 1, focus: 0)
All cooldowns except for Initialize are reset and do not start again while Initialize is active. Lasts 4 turns. This buff cannot be dispelled.

Let's say this is for biologicals.

Shadowmeld

(ranks: 4, CD: 7-6-5-4, place: 1, focus: 30)

Increase shadow piercing by 100-200-300-300% for 2-2-2-3 turns. This buff has 30% chance to resist being dispelled.

This one is for psychos.

Shatter bolt

(ranks: 4, CD: 6, place: 1-1-1-2, focus: 15-10-5-0)

Attack the enemy for 25% of your Strength and 25-50-100-200% of your instinct, and stun him for 2 turns. The enemy receives 50% less damage and 50% more healing while stunned. (This attack can miss) This counts as a buff, and has 10% chance to resist being dispelled.

That one id for hydros.

Perspicacity
Perspicacity
58 posts
Peasant

that zombie idea got me thinking:

Name: Psychic Decoy
Focus: 50
Ranks: 1/1
Cool down: till he dies
May be be equipped on your bar: 1 time
Effect: removes Sonny from the team and replaces him with a decoy. The Decoy's health bar has the name "Shunny" on it and looks like Shunny. He has the same stats and pasive skills as you. He has one physical attack which he uses every turn called "Sawdust", it deals 100% of strength & instincts and lowers the targets speed. This ability is good because if Roald or verdux die you can replace them with decoys so you could basically have 3 Shunnys out at once. you can control his choice of targets as if he where Sonny, if you summon more decoys in your party slots then you can control them via the colored bar at the bottom of the screen as if they where verdaux or Roald.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

hehe, with a cooldown 'till he dies' you will never have more than one decoy in your party :P Nice skill tho

Perspicacity
Perspicacity
58 posts
Peasant

my bad I should have been more clear on that, you can summon one per solt but obviously you cant summon one in a slot that is already occupied. I guess it wwould be easier if I gave it cool down one.

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

Gargoyle form
costs 25% of your life|CD 10 (level 1/5)

Transforms you into a sturdy gargoyle for 5 turns. During this time, you deal an additional 200 earth damage with every single attack. Also, physical skills deal 66% less damage to you and you are immune to poison. Each level adds 50 earth damage and reduces life cost by 5%.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

My abilities:

Berserkarang:
"Pound and smash your enemy using relentless attacks - dealling 200% of all your attributes (Not piercing or defences) while deals to you 25% HP of you or the targets HP (Depends on who's weaker) to yourself, the lower HP person will be your damage."

Energy Blow-Up:
Cost: 100 Focus
"Burst into your own energy and throw it using Focused Uppercuts, Focus blasts and a finishing move that costs 50% of your remaining focus (If there is any), you won't use this move if you don't have any focus, these blasts and pounds will stun your enemy and can leave multiple effects on your enemy."

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Undead Rise
(/2 CD: 13/15 Place in bar: 1 100 Focus)
Bring an undead with you into battle for 10/12 turns
Undead Statistics: For every level you gain, one stat point is added to every attribute. Has minimum defense and piercing rates.
Undead Skills:
Sword Strike: Attack for 150% of your strength
Darkness Swirl: Raises allies' shadow defense by 70%
Darkness Tornado: Decreases enemies' shadow defense by 70%
Shadow Orb: Attack for 140% of your strength and instinct (50 focus)
Regenerate: Heals for 25% of max health (50 focus)
Darkness Infusion: Completely restores focus, at the cost of 10% of max health

Smite
(/3 CD: 5 Place in bar: 2 40 Focus)
Attack the enemy for 150/175/200% of your strength and instinct with a 30/40/50% chance of reducing the enemy's shadow defense by 10/15/20%.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Undead Rise
(/2 CD: 13/15 Place in bar: 1 Costs your maximum Focus)
Bring an undead with you into battle for 10/12 turns
Undead Statistics: For every level you gain, one stat point is added to every attribute. Has minimum defense and piercing rates.
Undead Skills:
Sword Strike: Attack for 150% of your strength
Darkness Swirl: Raises allies' shadow defense by 70%
Darkness Tornado: Decreases enemies' shadow defense by 70%
Shadow Orb: Attack for 140% of your strength and instinct (50 focus)
Regenerate: Heals for 25% of max health (50 focus)
Darkness Infusion: Completely restores focus, at the cost of 10% of max health.
Ability: If undead soldier is killed before his lasting turns is up, the enemy takes damage equal to 5% of undead's strength, instinct and speed

Smite
(/3 CD: 5 Place in bar: 2 40 Focus)
Attack the enemy for 150/175/200% of your strength and instinct with a 30/40/50% chance of reducing the enemy's shadow defense by 10/15/20%.

Both are for the SHADOW tree.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

under speed/poison tree

shadow seeker
1 one ring CD 4
increases speed by 100%-400% lv 1-4 of your strength, and instinct for 2 turns

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Isn't that pretty much the exact same as shadow blend, except with the instinct boost?

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Compliment
Compliment the enemy on their new dress, say nice things to them, then they will go smoke and kill themselves out of happiness? I think.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Stare
Stare at the enemy for 5 turns lowering their instinct by 30% after the staring you will be so dazed you get stunned for a turn and are twice as vulnerable

Throw Hamster
You throw a cute hamster at the enemy for 3 turns lowering his strength and speed by 10% the hamster also deals 10% of your strength to the enemy each turn

Showing 16-30 of 145