ForumsForum GamesCreate a skill

145 23625
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

post your skills here!
similare to weapons, but post their effects, %, ect...

heres mine..

soul clutch

instantly kills the enemy if their hp is = or less then (level 1/5 100% 2/5 200% 3/5 300% 4/5 400% 5/5 500%) of your strength, instinct, and speed.

• 145 Replies
VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

i wouldnt really want new powers on the trees, WHAT I DO WANT however, are weapons that have their own power etc.

~Bronze~

Thank you... Oh well, if people here don't mind, if I see an ability I really want for a class I am working on, I would like to use it (credit will be given)...
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

nah shadowbledn just increases by 400%, but this one increases it by 400% OF your stats.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

In that case dacer it's way too overpowered.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Chuck Lee FORM!!!
100 Focus 20 CD
With the power invested in you you call upon Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee to combine with you therefore forming CHUCK LEE!!! You increase in strength by 300% you regain 10% of your health each turn and your skills are changed to fit the role of Chuck Lee for 5 Turns

sparkshade
sparkshade
25 posts
Nomad

can someone tell me how to create a skill??? i am really curious about having one created...

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Summon Sword!
20 Focus 3 CD
You use your magical powers to summon a magical sword! It changes the appearance of your sword the whole battle it makes you cooler and it boosts your strength by 10%! This cannot be dispelled

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Falcon Punch
115 focus (you cannot use it unless you have focus boosting equipment, which would end up ruling out the uber weapons unless you have that set of armour that gives 5 focus apiece)

Attacks the enemy for 9001% of your strength

Yeah, I did TWO memes there.

wuptop
wuptop
16 posts
Nomad

Quiet riot
100 focus this opp attacks their partners (therefore not attaking you with a tirad) they lose 40% of all stats for 3 turns gives you the cost hits you on third turn you may not regain focus for 3 turns afterward.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Sparkshade this is a thread, not creating an actual Sonny skill...
Anyways, lol, you guys have overpowered skills.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Undead Rise
(/2 CD: 13/15 Place in bar: 1 Costs your maximum Focus)
Bring an undead with you into battle for 10/12 turns
Undead Statistics:
For every level you gain, one stat point is added to every attribute. Has minimum defense and piercing rates.
Undead Skills:
Sword Strike: Attack for 150% of your strength

Darkness Swirl: Raises allies' shadow defense by 70%

Darkness Tornado: Decreases enemies' shadow defense by 70%

Shadow Orb: Attack for 140% of your strength and instinct (50 focus)

Regenerate: Heals for 25% of max health (50 focus)
Darkness Infusion: Completely restores focus, at the cost of 10% of max health.

Ability: If undead soldier is killed before his lasting turns is up, the enemy takes damage equal to 5% of undead's strength, instinct and speed

Smite
(/3 CD: 3 Place in bar: 2 40 Focus)
Attack the enemy for 140/160/180% of your strength and instinct with a 30/40/50% chance of reducing the enemy's shadow defense by 10/15/20%.

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

Uh.. wouldn't smite deal lightning damage and reduce their damage to such?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That's undead smite.

mysticjoshgaming
mysticjoshgaming
13 posts
Nomad

zpci rage

for 5 turns, turns sonny into a zpci and it boosts his strength by 9000

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Sucker Punch
10 Focus (3 CD)

Roald tricks the enemy by saying something unbelievable it has an 80% chance to work when it does Roald punches the enemy in the face for 200% of his strength and also stunning the enemy for 2 turns reducing the enemies Physical Defense by 10% for the stun phase if it happens to fail Roald's Life falls by 20%

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Firetail Madness:
"Firetail Madness uses his Firetail, slashing and burning the enemy recklessly - Dealing 120% Strength and 140% Fire damage on the enemy - But taking 60% Strength due to recoil-damage"

Hehe, and btw Firetail nice Snake picture

Showing 31-45 of 145