ForumsThe TavernIs it bad if you don't feel pain?

149 22992
Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

I don't feel pain... it's weird... I feel people punch me in the shoulders, trying to get me to say 'ow'. Pressure points don't work either... Open flames burn me and hot por

• 149 Replies
Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

i have heard of that but i didn't know if it was true or not

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

your either a lting loser, or your muscle structure is pathectically weak, see a doctor or get some freinds xD

mugazin
mugazin
77 posts
Nomad

I think that is bad... You could be killing yourself without knowing!!!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Every watch "Lost"?

I kinda hope you haven't...

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

if u cant fell pain u cant live through life not just physical pain but emotional if u dont have emotional pain then ur like someone already said a rock

ur nothing

knightkalp
knightkalp
51 posts
Nomad

i wouldent like 2 not feel pain it would drive me nuts id go insane after a while ya id love playin airsoft and paint ball but after a while id b like omg this is soooooooooo boaring you know what i mean?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hmm, interesting how it seems that some have only replied to the topic title.

I would still go to a doctor to be sure. Even though you still can feel the touch and the extreme pain, the loss of feeling might increase. I have not tried anything like that myself, though I tend to ignore pain.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

as i said, see a doctor if you cannot fell ANY pain

Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

I can feel pain it's just... really really rare that I do... I tend to ignore pain like Cenere said...

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

When people use square brackets to make a point they are using HTML(hyper text markup language)

No it's BB code (I do not know what it stand for)

[ontopic] Not feeling pain is dangerous; like said before it's the body's alarm system... but you not feeling pain could be a more than 2 things...

CIPA- you know what that is...
Or brain damage- have you ever had a concussion?

And it could NOT be a subconscious thing, because pain is a message sent by your nerves which are picked up in your brain's receivers (the only way to shut them down is removing them or damaging them)
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

my science teacher also says it could be muscle detirioration, but hes not to smart.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And it could NOT be a subconscious thing, because pain is a message sent by your nerves which are picked up in your brain's receivers (the only way to shut them down is removing them or damaging them)

Well, if he ignores it, it will be a conscious action, depending on the strength of the pain.
But generally agreeing with you, Choaz.
Go to a doctor, find out if there are -anything- wrong with you. It might even be a symtom of something else, so go get it checked.

Oh, and: I wonder why stuff like papercuts and some bruises only hurt when you find out you have them...
theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

Dude that is weird you might be becoming Super Man.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

lmao.. super man my ass.

Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

Or brain damage- have you ever had a concussion?

Yeah...

Also my hands are very sensitive to hot water but the rest of my body isn't...hmm

@dacer
You're just jealous...
Showing 31-45 of 149