ForumsThe TavernIs it bad if you don't feel pain?

149 23001
Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

I don't feel pain... it's weird... I feel people punch me in the shoulders, trying to get me to say 'ow'. Pressure points don't work either... Open flames burn me and hot por

• 149 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

You should see a doctor. No pain is not a good sign. I mean, pain alerts you to harmful effects/substances to your body right? It's like a detection system against diseases or wounds.

Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

you might be becoming Super Man

Yay!

Oh noes! What's my kryptonite???

Anyway... I can't be Superman because I've been home sick for the past 2 days...
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i don't like pain at allll it's a very bad way of detecting problems in your body in my opinion

i'd rather have a lil nagging pain if i broke my arm rather than a huge constant

if you don't feel pain something's wrong with your neural and nervous system

MrGreenrune
MrGreenrune
44 posts
Nomad

It is bad. When you first think about it, you think "oh, well that would be totally awesome! I mean, there's no downside!" But then you think: why do you feel pain? Without pain, you would not know if you had a broken arm, etc. So, I guess, this may sound weird, but we are blessed to feel pain.

So yeah, either they don't punch you very hard at all, or you have that weird disease...

Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

No, they punch me hard... I get bruises from it...

And I don't get like this...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/09/HSANIV_%28CIPA%29.jpg

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Jesus Qwerty001 you should put a health warning on this thread. That pic scared the living daylights out of me.

capartyboy1212
capartyboy1212
362 posts
Nomad

OMG that's disgusting and yeah its pretty bad if you can't feel pain.

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Well if you don't feel physical pain its bad, cause pain is your body's way of telling you that your body's getting hurt.

TheHarshCritic
TheHarshCritic
11 posts
Nomad

No pain = bad. Simply put. However I am surprised that someone you know hasnt told a doctor or someone like that about this. Im also surprised you didnt... especially after all of the replies that you have recieved... Does anyone you know know about this?

FallenProjects
FallenProjects
35 posts
Nomad

I like feeling muscle pain, like the day after a hard workout session I don't know why.

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

I'd better feel pain even though it hurted me.

Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

Not feeling pain is like not being able to scratch yourself. People with this disease always chew their tongue off by accident.

Be careful buddy and see a doctor.

Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

Oh and ^^^^^UGH!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

That is something wrong with the brain, you need to go to urgent care, it can be fixed with surgery. I saw it on a show called Greys Anatomy. Again, don't let anyone beat on you, because even though you cannot feel pain, damage is STILL BEING DONE.

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Well I partly have the same but htats because I learned to ignore some pains, Mostly i have to laugh about it. But this seems a different case as my senses work fine and i still feel pain but i ignore it thus i won't feel it that much.

Showing 46-60 of 149