ForumsGame WalkthroughsWhere is the Walkthrough Directory?

10 3537
Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

I have searched this forum and failed to see the walkthrough directory mentioned in the stickies. I do not see how the great walkthrough's are listed publicly when the creator of the topic listings is banned.

Can somebody enlighten me?

• 10 Replies
Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

Hello?

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

you'll have to search the walkthrough forum for the walkthrough your looking for, if there's no walkthrough created by the author.

Cathaholic
Cathaholic
24 posts
Nomad

It's in Rules and Topic Listing.

Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

In Topic Listing, the creator of that thread is banned. How can it possibly be updated?

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

As hard as it is to say this, you are right. I shall look into making a new thread with more up to date guides and such.

3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

yeah, that would help

Pobelt
Pobelt
4 posts
Nomad

wat is a wokthrou

Pobelt
Pobelt
4 posts
Nomad

wat is a wakthrough any1

Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

Thanks for letting me know NoNameC68. I can help out with making a new one if you need anyone.

Pobelt, a walkthrough is a guide to a game on Armor Games. It usually consists of tips, hints and strategies to help complete the game.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

wat is a wakthrough any1

Anyone? huh
Anyways a walktrough is something when some shows you how to beat a game (if you dont know the game ,or dont have it then he shows you how the game looks....
Clear

And is there a possibility to type in somewhere what the name of some forum is? it would be easy-er :P
Showing 1-10 of 10