ForumsSupport ForumGame Guarantee?

9 2098
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Is there any standards AG has for submitted games? What are the standards to increase the chances of having your games posted on Armorgames? Just curious.

• 9 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

It's says all the requirements and standards on the Submission Form. Also no games the break the rule of this site of course.

Why did you make a topic that won't even help you? You could have asked some Admin or something.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

firetail, as you have no chance of posting the game I don't really know why you made this....

Any ways, I once tlaked to Dank about this, as he said he tryed submitting games (which I played on new grounds)and Dan never put them on the site.

The yare al ltested, for bugs, kinks, and copying. If they are from a diffrent site, and you have permisson to use them or you made them its ok. They look for games that will not just get boring and end up collectig dust, and dont let any supid games on here.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Dan reviews all games that are posted on the site. So they have to meet his standards before they go up.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Which Dan? Dan McNeely or dank? It's too confusing!

I'm the first non-King/Queen to post here.

soapaintnice
soapaintnice
17 posts
Nomad

Which Dan? Dan McNeely or dank? It's too confusing!

I'm pretty sure Carlie is talking about Dan McNeely.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I was just wondering because dank was mentioned as well. Since they are both called Dan, it can get very confusing...

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Nobody really calls him dan. So if someone says dan thing McNeely.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Ok... so to clarify, I meant that Dan McNeely reviews all of the games.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

lolz...
I always just say Danny...
It's just easier to type. =)

Showing 1-9 of 9