The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Moderation Wars (Download/View Parts 1-20 on page 96)

1054 176719
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It was a sad day for armorgames...it was maybe 6 months ago. Our founder, and something of god, Daniel McNeely, had passed away. Of what? Well, Prostate Cancer (because he was too stubborn to get an exam), and about 1 million spam bots, and another 1 million ghosts, that haunted ArmorLand. Daniel went out in a blast, however, he had slaughtered almost all of the spam bots, and revoked half of the ghosts. He did it all by himself, how was he killed? The 3 spamlords, had destroyed him.
His sucsessor, Carlie, was then put in charge in the ArmorCastle (Most of the places I will be talking about is Here Thank you strop for the well illustrated map), and hunted down the 3 spamlords whom killed our honest and great king.
Carlie Ruled over ArmorLand for another 3 months, it was quiet, but she had ignored the hauntings, especially fluent in the Tavern. Many Drunks were possessed and killed during her Term. We thought that it was still okay, however. We praised Carlie. Sadly, her term was not as long as we had hoped, she soon died. Of what? Murder.
Crowds of people came to the meeting hall, and the ArmorCastle, ranting, raving, rioting, and hatespamming of this terrible crime. "Who could have murdered Carlie?!" Everyone shouted. Indeed, it was a sad time.
After this, the Mods had done something they almost NEVER done before, they argued with each other. The arguments and debates never ceased, and then, it turned to flames. War broke out in ArmorLand! Some people flee'd to the gates, but using their mighty ban-tools, the Moderators crushed the fleeing users, and captured those who might survive the mighty blow. Those who were captured were either brainwashed, raped, or enslaved.
Oddly, Ubertuna had never went into the moderation wars, he stayed at the ArmorCastle, completely unknowing of this terrible instance! He had been too busy fighting off several armies, some of which from the moderators themselves, trying to either defile or conquer the Castle, taking it for themselves.
Zoph had been fighting with Strop for the Imaginarium and the other artistry sectors of Armorland, mainly composed to the south. Strop took over alot of the North, and some of the west as well.
Moegreche had completely exiled and pushed back strops efforts to capture the debate area of ArmorLand. Using large, mechanical constructs of stone and powerful Logick (majick + logic), that crushed the users mind with pure sense, and that won every debate. Moegreche has two, extremely large Contructs, which he calls the Sentenials that stand guard out his Mansion.
Zoph has a castle made entirely out of paintings and sculptures, and has a garden/field of mazzelhs, which tend to sleep with her. Her good friend Cenere is her right hand man, and has a regemin of warriors modeled after her character Kai.
Ubertuna stays at his post, constantly fighting in a valiant battle against the riots of the ArmorLanders. He is a great soul, indeed.
There was but one force to stop the madness (SPARTAAAAA) of the Moderation wars. That was called the Syndicate, a group of long time users that go into the tavern for secret meetings, telling each other of the moderators plans. Most of the people in the Syndicate are club members. Sadly, clubs were the first to be enslaved.
The Moderation wars have just begun.

WHOO, I've been thinking of this concept of the Moderation Wars for a couple days, I hope you guys all like, since ArmorGames themed stories seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

• 1,054 Replies
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Thoad...maybe you should just write another segment...

Maybe? 4 sure!!!

oh well in that case I don't mind helping cen getting tortured.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

oh well in that case I don't mind helping cen getting tortured.

I wonder why many by default ignore the CAPITAl C in the beginning of my name...

@Thoady:
A little hilarious. If you knew the song as well, it would be better.

Well, I think we have used this day's portion of segment. And I have an urge to draw violence and IC Cen... Hm... I could take a nap of course, then read my homework and write some more; that will probably make it go away.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

A little hilarious. If you knew the song as well, it would be better.

I'm sure that I would, lol.
Well, I think we have used this day's portion of segment. And I have an urge to draw violence and IC Cen... Hm... I could take a nap of course, then read my homework and write some more; that will probably make it go away.

you could try drawing cen with a dirk in his left elbow with a pool of blood around him.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Thoad, I got the plot device pretty well. It all makes sense to me. Probably just becuse I know the way you write.

heheheh you have a high voice.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

heheheh you have a high voice.

*epic brooding*
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I'm not going to insult thoad's manliness or lack thereof, as I may give him an aneurysm to go with his PMS (kingryan's suggestion, not mine!)

I, of course, figured out the main plot device after thinking about how thoad could portray me vs him that way and keep a straight face. Now what I want to know is who's pulling the strings on it...

Pro-tip: when writing something with somebody's character in it, I always get a feel for how uptight they are about staying IC. Then I always run a draft past them before publication. It's more than twice the work but totally worth it imo.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

...So who might you have stole that pro-tip from strap?

So I ate some pudding,,,

What kind of pudding?

O, thoad, back to the cane...it is like an updise down cane, with the hook at the bootom. It's like a crowbar, just pointed.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I'm not going to insult thoad's manliness or lack thereof, as I may give him an aneurysm to go with his PMS

*epic evileye*
dude, you just completely contradicted yourself.
I, of course, figured out the main plot device after thinking about how thoad could portray me vs him that way and keep a straight face. Now what I want to know is who's pulling the strings on it...

There we freakin' go! That's what I've been waiting for everyone to have their minds crossed. We have the 3 parties, but what the hells pulling the strings? THANK YOU.
O, thoad, back to the cane...it is like an updise down cane, with the hook at the bootom. It's like a crowbar, just pointed.

They're also normally made out of wood, how do you expect to open a door with a cylinder of wood?
jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

thoad you will one day become a very famous author.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Wow the last segment was great i loved it alot and it was long it took me 10min. to read haha still great can't wait for the next one.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

It's hard iron thoad..............o BTW if you could stop into the club. Theres a dude there I can't quite figure out what to do with. his plan is well to far fetched, and i don't just wnt to boot him....he acts like he knows it all. lol

Any ways.....Very manly of you to blame KR.....very manly strop, very manly indeed.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

The evidence that I procastinate too much:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/thoady.gif
Well, hallo that, young Thoad.

And it gets worse:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/strop-purple.jpg
Well, she looks nice, look she smiles!

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/zophiagreen.jpg
And then she bites you!

I have no other refs for people (and somehow the thought of drawing Cen all beat up is not that attractive), so I only have these.

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

Very interesting story mate, it is certainly well written and thought out.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

he acts like he knows it all. lol

Boot his but so far outta there his arse is still soar after the 60 mile drop!
The evidence that I procastinate too much:

I lol'd epically at your picture of Nolan, mainly for the fact that the LoLWhut color logo's colors are off key, it's red eyes, baby blue face, white teeth.
XD.
Well, she looks nice, look she smiles!

that ones a little better, even though I was looking for more of a calm, heavenly smoke woman kind of approach. It still looks good though, lol.
And then she bites you!

I'd LOVE to see that one finihsed! I can't wait to continue with the story, that made me happeh
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

If you could get people to come up with a ref of their characters, I would probably continue that series of sorts:P
But I am a little lazy, so most would probably have the quality of the Zophia one.
And I just guessed up colours for the logo, because I could not remember. Well, at least I got your eyecolour right, Thoady.

Showing 361-375 of 1054