The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Moderation Wars (Download/View Parts 1-20 on page 96)

1054 176732
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It was a sad day for armorgames...it was maybe 6 months ago. Our founder, and something of god, Daniel McNeely, had passed away. Of what? Well, Prostate Cancer (because he was too stubborn to get an exam), and about 1 million spam bots, and another 1 million ghosts, that haunted ArmorLand. Daniel went out in a blast, however, he had slaughtered almost all of the spam bots, and revoked half of the ghosts. He did it all by himself, how was he killed? The 3 spamlords, had destroyed him.
His sucsessor, Carlie, was then put in charge in the ArmorCastle (Most of the places I will be talking about is Here Thank you strop for the well illustrated map), and hunted down the 3 spamlords whom killed our honest and great king.
Carlie Ruled over ArmorLand for another 3 months, it was quiet, but she had ignored the hauntings, especially fluent in the Tavern. Many Drunks were possessed and killed during her Term. We thought that it was still okay, however. We praised Carlie. Sadly, her term was not as long as we had hoped, she soon died. Of what? Murder.
Crowds of people came to the meeting hall, and the ArmorCastle, ranting, raving, rioting, and hatespamming of this terrible crime. "Who could have murdered Carlie?!" Everyone shouted. Indeed, it was a sad time.
After this, the Mods had done something they almost NEVER done before, they argued with each other. The arguments and debates never ceased, and then, it turned to flames. War broke out in ArmorLand! Some people flee'd to the gates, but using their mighty ban-tools, the Moderators crushed the fleeing users, and captured those who might survive the mighty blow. Those who were captured were either brainwashed, raped, or enslaved.
Oddly, Ubertuna had never went into the moderation wars, he stayed at the ArmorCastle, completely unknowing of this terrible instance! He had been too busy fighting off several armies, some of which from the moderators themselves, trying to either defile or conquer the Castle, taking it for themselves.
Zoph had been fighting with Strop for the Imaginarium and the other artistry sectors of Armorland, mainly composed to the south. Strop took over alot of the North, and some of the west as well.
Moegreche had completely exiled and pushed back strops efforts to capture the debate area of ArmorLand. Using large, mechanical constructs of stone and powerful Logick (majick + logic), that crushed the users mind with pure sense, and that won every debate. Moegreche has two, extremely large Contructs, which he calls the Sentenials that stand guard out his Mansion.
Zoph has a castle made entirely out of paintings and sculptures, and has a garden/field of mazzelhs, which tend to sleep with her. Her good friend Cenere is her right hand man, and has a regemin of warriors modeled after her character Kai.
Ubertuna stays at his post, constantly fighting in a valiant battle against the riots of the ArmorLanders. He is a great soul, indeed.
There was but one force to stop the madness (SPARTAAAAA) of the Moderation wars. That was called the Syndicate, a group of long time users that go into the tavern for secret meetings, telling each other of the moderators plans. Most of the people in the Syndicate are club members. Sadly, clubs were the first to be enslaved.
The Moderation wars have just begun.

WHOO, I've been thinking of this concept of the Moderation Wars for a couple days, I hope you guys all like, since ArmorGames themed stories seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

• 1,054 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I do not mind you, I am just mocking you a little. It is okay, you are emo in the first place:P Besides, we all know that the 'Getting to know..' story is true. You would be mocking the crap out of me, if I lost my keys.

That's true, but it's my job in life, I'm actually paid to piss people off, I work as a cashier in the ranch of my cousins. People always go there for inn service and our world class cheese.
Or late teens? Probably, but given his frame, I would not be too sure about the masculinity in it.

Tone, I'm speaking in terms of voice, in my mind he's actually something of a stick, which is why strop easily took care of him.
I have drawn some of them? I have two nightmares (nice species for this, btw), dragons, clones, dryohrs, mazzelhs, a load of humaniods, Chaos, three moderator gods, Dazad, and a Castle.

Well I'm using what you guys are most known for, since you use kai just about everywhere, I think he'd be best for the combat, and since Zophia tend to use Mazzelhs as a primary species, I thought it would fit, I'll have to figure out what zoph thinks of it before I say "f*** it" and walk away.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

That's true, but it's my job in life, I'm actually paid to piss people off, I work as a cashier in the ranch of my cousins. People always go there for inn service and our world class cheese.

Tone, I'm speaking in terms of voice, in my mind he's actually something of a stick, which is why strop easily took care of him.

I know, I know, just saying the voice often fit the person.

Well I'm using what you guys are most known for, since you use kai just about everywhere, I think he'd be best for the combat, and since Zophia tend to use Mazzelhs as a primary species, I thought it would fit, I'll have to figure out what zoph thinks of it before I say "f*** it" and walk away.

Cen actually has his own character *facepalm*.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I know, I know, just saying the voice often fit the person.

my voice is high, yet I'm pretty muscular.
Cen actually has his own character *facepalm*.

Well, in this story, I'm so much using your own character of Cen, as I am using YOU. Also, how you portray yourself through your character Cen.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

my voice is high, yet I'm pretty muscular

Pubertyyy.

Well, in this story, I'm so much using your own character of Cen, as I am using YOU. Also, how you portray yourself through your character Cen.

*mega raspberry*
I have the weirdest mental images. Well, at least you are not going as OoC on Cen/me. Some of the other are worse.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*wondering why the wall was full of mazzelhs when it only takes one or a few to spy*
*wondering in general*

I've decided I'd rather not point fingers at all the things I think are too off. Your fic~ And it's coming along nicely, though oh so OOC... I like the detail with the changing eye colour, though.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Lol...Thoad's becoming a man....we hope....

Soon you will start having strange feelings for the opposite sex, or your own (if you swing that way)....which are completely normal!

Sucks to be you! heheheheheehe

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I've decided I'd rather not point fingers at all the things I think are too off. Your fic~ And it's coming along nicely, though oh so OOC... I like the detail with the changing eye colour, though.

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING THE POINT OF THE EYE COLOR!?
Seriously, it's either you guys are extremely oblivious to the way I'm putting in the eye colors, or I'm not doing my job as a writer right. So I guess I'll have to spoil it, because I hate it when you're all saying that I'm out of character, when it's completely INTENDED.

Note, the ghost that Strop was seen with in the forest, it's eyes were a crystalline purple, when she hugged him and "entered" him, his eye color turned purple, and switched from his normal personality. When he was walking through the hole he had made, his eye shed a tear, and they were filled with terror, he was ALSO laughing fiercely, however.

Now can you see the plot device I'm shooting at, or do I have to explain it further and totally whack off the plot device with a sheet of sandpaper? Here's another hint: There's more than 2 parties in the moderation wars. Now then, must I explain further? Or should I just ruin the thoughts of trying to figure out what I may be talking about and why exactly your persona's are out of character.

*reads again, angrily*
*nods and walks off, punching a random passerby in the face, pulling out their brain and dropping it on the floor*
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

And I will forever haunt you, young Thoad! (You gave that phrase to me, I am not going to give it up! Ha!)

I actually like the thought of being known as young Thoad, tyvm.
Lol...Thoad's becoming a man....we hope....

*epic brooding*
GRRRRRRR.
Well, Zophia has accepted it (still bad with the mazzelhs. Make them mechanical next time), and Strop is all evil... Yeah.

*points at above post*
LOOK AT IT, LOOK AT IT, LOOK AT IT, LOOK AT IT, LOOK AT IT!!!!!!11
Soon you will start having strange feelings for the opposite sex, or your own (if you swing that way)....which are completely normal!

Sucks to be you! heheheheheehe

*more epic brooding*
GRRR, FYI, I have actually been extremely horny since age FIVE, AND AM A LICENSED SEX OFFENDER. Just kidding about the sex offender, but I've been such a freakin' perv my whole life, and seeing every night of Adult Swim really didn't help that.

GRRRRRRRRR.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Lol, you just spoiled yourself, Thoady! Just because people do not talk about the corruption of Strop, we still know. Zophia did too, probably, and just liked to point out that the effect was kinda good?

*points at above post*
LOOK AT IT, LOOK AT IT, LOOK AT IT, LOOK AT IT, LOOK AT IT!!!!!!11

Huh, what? *totally innocent* I see nothing I should know about, lil' Thoad.

GRRRRRRRRR.

*offers cookie*
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING THE POINT OF THE EYE COLOR!?
Uh, Thoad... That wasn't the eye colour I was referring to.
*points to "my" eye colour changing between blue and green shades* Pretty.

I didn't complain about OOC Strop, 'cause I totally noticed that possession thing. Uh... Yeah, duh. Overreaction, young Thoady.

The reason I'm even halfway complaining about OOC is because of the things that are just fundamentally off in your portrayal of "me", but due to the nature of this story, that's okay. So I'm not complaining. Just poking at it.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

*offers cookie*

*turns into gremlin*
"Yumm yumm" *omnomnomnom*
"Yumm yumm" *NOMS YOUR HAND OFF.*
Huh, what? *totally innocent* I see nothing I should know about, lil' Thoad.

GWAH. http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp239/RiekaTear/gwahplz.png

I still think that corruption of someone would be a better topic, and I'm glad you found it, but shouldn't that explain the OOCness? Strop obeyed the rules with the young wraith, being his normal, noble self.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

What am I meant to be noticing about eye colour? I am colourblind....

*more epic brooding*
GRRR, FYI, I have actually been extremely horny since age FIVE, AND AM A LICENSED SEX OFFENDER. Just kidding about the sex offender, but I've been such a freakin' perv my whole life, and seeing every night of Adult Swim really didn't help that.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Maybe you are turning into a girl....with the mood swings....Three letters come to mind...

*helps poor person without a brain*
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I still think that corruption of someone would be a better topic, and I'm glad you found it, but shouldn't that explain the OOCness? Strop obeyed the rules with the young wraith, being his normal, noble self.

Well, he is being evil, is he not? He hit Cen!!1 Probably more than once > >..
But the OoCness of other characters is not explained by this:P

*turns into gremlin*
"Yumm yumm" *omnomnomnom*
"Yumm yumm" *NOMS YOUR HAND OFF.*

*did not hold the cookie with hand, as I knew that would happen*

*points to "my" eye colour changing between blue and green shades* Pretty.

Oh, yeah, I was wondering about that as well. At least they match her furXP
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

*walks away from thread to prevent multiple homicide and also laughing hysterically in anger at the same time*
GRR.

@zoph: Notice the change in eye color form strops transitiion from blue to purple, do you notice anything Similar with yourself? The only completely out of character person I see here would either be Cen or Ryan. Most likely Cen, but I really don't tend to see much of Cen because...well, to put it bluntly, we don't get along, we end up mocking each other and saying rude comments with one another.

AS for you ryan:
GRRR. http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp239/RiekaTear/gwahplz.png

*has stroke after leaving*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Well, he is being evil, is he not? He hit Cen!!1 Probably more than once > >..
But the OoCness of other characters is not explained by this:P

Your forgetting that he was also being evil and cruel, with slight stropness at the dojo and while heading towards Danks place. Most evil came when he attacked me. Then, when it came to the portal. The eye color transition, and with Zoph's own eye color transition, I thought it'd be obvious, but I guess I'm wrong.
*epic vein of epic*
Oh, yeah, I was wondering about that as well. At least they match her furXP

I actually picture zoph as an actual character, mainly based off of self portraits and pictures seen on the interwebs. (P.S. they sey flat chestedness is a long forgotten trait of the gods. haaaah)
I'm going to turn off the techno and listen to the Swallowtail jig again....http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp239/RiekaTear/gwahplz.png
Showing 331-345 of 1054