The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Moderation Wars (Download/View Parts 1-20 on page 96)

1054 176703
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It was a sad day for armorgames...it was maybe 6 months ago. Our founder, and something of god, Daniel McNeely, had passed away. Of what? Well, Prostate Cancer (because he was too stubborn to get an exam), and about 1 million spam bots, and another 1 million ghosts, that haunted ArmorLand. Daniel went out in a blast, however, he had slaughtered almost all of the spam bots, and revoked half of the ghosts. He did it all by himself, how was he killed? The 3 spamlords, had destroyed him.
His sucsessor, Carlie, was then put in charge in the ArmorCastle (Most of the places I will be talking about is Here Thank you strop for the well illustrated map), and hunted down the 3 spamlords whom killed our honest and great king.
Carlie Ruled over ArmorLand for another 3 months, it was quiet, but she had ignored the hauntings, especially fluent in the Tavern. Many Drunks were possessed and killed during her Term. We thought that it was still okay, however. We praised Carlie. Sadly, her term was not as long as we had hoped, she soon died. Of what? Murder.
Crowds of people came to the meeting hall, and the ArmorCastle, ranting, raving, rioting, and hatespamming of this terrible crime. "Who could have murdered Carlie?!" Everyone shouted. Indeed, it was a sad time.
After this, the Mods had done something they almost NEVER done before, they argued with each other. The arguments and debates never ceased, and then, it turned to flames. War broke out in ArmorLand! Some people flee'd to the gates, but using their mighty ban-tools, the Moderators crushed the fleeing users, and captured those who might survive the mighty blow. Those who were captured were either brainwashed, raped, or enslaved.
Oddly, Ubertuna had never went into the moderation wars, he stayed at the ArmorCastle, completely unknowing of this terrible instance! He had been too busy fighting off several armies, some of which from the moderators themselves, trying to either defile or conquer the Castle, taking it for themselves.
Zoph had been fighting with Strop for the Imaginarium and the other artistry sectors of Armorland, mainly composed to the south. Strop took over alot of the North, and some of the west as well.
Moegreche had completely exiled and pushed back strops efforts to capture the debate area of ArmorLand. Using large, mechanical constructs of stone and powerful Logick (majick + logic), that crushed the users mind with pure sense, and that won every debate. Moegreche has two, extremely large Contructs, which he calls the Sentenials that stand guard out his Mansion.
Zoph has a castle made entirely out of paintings and sculptures, and has a garden/field of mazzelhs, which tend to sleep with her. Her good friend Cenere is her right hand man, and has a regemin of warriors modeled after her character Kai.
Ubertuna stays at his post, constantly fighting in a valiant battle against the riots of the ArmorLanders. He is a great soul, indeed.
There was but one force to stop the madness (SPARTAAAAA) of the Moderation wars. That was called the Syndicate, a group of long time users that go into the tavern for secret meetings, telling each other of the moderators plans. Most of the people in the Syndicate are club members. Sadly, clubs were the first to be enslaved.
The Moderation wars have just begun.

WHOO, I've been thinking of this concept of the Moderation Wars for a couple days, I hope you guys all like, since ArmorGames themed stories seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

• 1,054 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Beautiful, Cenere, just beautiful. The way it's stylized is great, and the color is just awesome! I get migraines sometimes

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

*epic gasp*
YOU'RE BLONDE?!!?!?!?
I thought you were a reddy, like kai, rofl.
*regrets making all those blonde jokes*

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I cannot wait for another Cenere illustration or a new segment! *hopes for a new something soon*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

*puts on heavenly choir music [link]*
*pops fingers*

I ran for my life and shed a single tear for Skater, he was very heroic there. My apprentice served me well. I took a dash outside the courtyard, and brought up a medipack, kicking in the Mazzelh hole and stepping on Zophs little Intruders. I ran towards the Amphitheater, seeing no one, just a pool of blood in the grass. I dropped on my knee's, shocked to the bone of what I saw.
Cenere had drawn something mighty, horrific, and maniacal all at the same time, it was some type of seige machine, crazed for blood. It had 10 metallic tentacles sprouting from it's back, 4 large arms and 4 titanic legs. It had an empty cockpit, but the 4 arms were not empty.
Skater was horrified from the constrict as well, staring at the large eye in the cockpit's visual, it's large, bulky metal gleaming in the dawn suns light. It was ironic, the most heavenly of moments being torn apart by a single drawing, of which was my design. The machine kept yelling towards Skater, "Where is zoph?! WHERE IS SHE?!" Skater just went limp, from shock and blood loss. Strop managed to do a pretty big number on him. The power of the blow he took dislocated his jaw, and was drooling from the left side. His eye was bleeding, as well as black, with a large gash on the same side. The machine didn't help, and with it's several tentacles, it totured Skater.
"I...don't...nuh....nuh...know" He stuttered, gasping for life and air. He seemed as if he was going to die, he looked miserable.
"Let Him go!" I yelled, throwing a small actionscript bomb I kept in my medipack, should something like this happen. The machine was thrown back, and skater was free from it's grasp, but took a nasty 10 foot fall. Luckily, it was on his right side, so it didn't hurt half as much as it should have. The 'seige machine' as I called it looked at me with it's large Optic Eye from inside the cockpit. It was black with a red pupil, staring at me from where a person should be.
"You stole my design too?! How trustworthy could you be?! DAMN THE MODS," I yelled, throwing a few more small bombs at the cockpit. The glass broke and fell down, missing Skater by a few yards. The mech started to quiver, until it showed Cenere's face, beaten up and bruised. "Don't...you...attack me, you little-," He was cut off, by his own blood loss, and the mech went back into Automated mode.
"Damn" I muttered, running towards it. If there was circuits in this machine, then it'd be easy to take it down, the magic only works if you have a fully functioning imagination, but seeing Cenere in such pain, I doubt that he could get through it all without skipping something. I ran up under it, using the arts I found in my earlier training with Strop, I ripped a piece of it's armor off, and saw it's circuit board. The Mech started to flail around, but to no avail, as I was already in it. I pulled a random few wires, mainly the one for it's optic eye, which was conveniently labeled.
The mech suddenly stopped, and I army crawled out of the tight space as fast as I could, grabbing Skater. I pulled out a remote control Charge from my pocket, and blew up the mech.
Cenere looked at his drawing burn, which was what generally happened when a drawing done in magical ink dies/gets destroyed. He looked at the blank paper behind it, and wondered, "Where are you zoph? Why is Skater and Thoad both conspiring?" He just sat there, thinking, coming to no possible conclusion about it.
Strop was finally at the Dojo, greeted by Ryan, and his troops rebuilding. The guy even got a bunch of random unrecruited people from the residence and dressed them up as Geisha's for him.
"Go away," Strop spat, rather bitterly. "I'll be in my chambers, if you come in or even knock I'll kill you with slow and painful torture," He told them, walking straight into the Dojo.
Zophia had been in the window of Moegreches mansion, in his study, to be exact. She walked up to him, "Ezekiel, do you have it?" She asked casually, in a manly voice as before.
Moegreche jolted up, startled, before his eyes turned into a deep red. "No, the Castle is armored, remember?" He asked, chuckling a little.
"Good, now a question, why did you attack Lucie?" Zoph asked, still with a manly voice and green eyes.
"I suspected her of having the artifact, I don't want anyone but ME to have it, now be off with you!" Moegreche yelled, pointing a Lojitech gun at her, "This is the gun of "What Doth Life", unless you want your brain all over the wall, I suggest you leave," Moegreche commanded, squinting his eyes at Zophia.
She left, and went towards base #2, which was located in a place just about no one dares to go anymore. The academy. During Carlies work as king of ArmorLand, spamdroids took over the Academy, and then turned into ghosts, that tend to fill the minds of any user to step in, with a torrent and tsunami of spam. None of it made sense either, and alot of it was in noobish. Zoph found a corridor where she was safe from the spamghosts, and made it another base, heavily fortified by ghosts and spamdroids.
Aside from the Spamghosts, the academy has one extremely odd friend to it, a set of twins. They haunt the halls of the academy, and if anyone is to make eye contact with them, they are thought to be hacked forever, constantly having horrific dreams of the twins death. The academy had a place which was burned down right after the Golden Age of Armorland, some people said it was caused by the revolting Spamdroids, some say that it was Dan himself that did it due to high spam count. This part of the academy was called the Zombie Survival Club, which became so large it was an honor just to become a member. The twins were burned in the fire, caught and burned right in their own home. No one knows why they haunt, but it was sure that they were evil.
Dank was replacing all the unicorns of the stables. Sadly, most of the unicorns were dead. Some were even standing bones with horns. There were but 3 unicorns still alive, and Dank replaced all the others with penicorns, as sick as they were. He heard some skittering in the corner, and walked over to it.
"What's this?" He asked.

What is the artifact Ezekiel was talking of? Who are the twins haunting the Academy? Where will Thoad go? Will skater be alright? Stay tuned for the next segment of, THE MODERATION WAAARS~

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Yo uthoad, it wouldn't have been a bad I dea to try and move me before throwing bombs over near me? Just a thought...at least I'm alive...kinda......

O well, ilove it! And that i play a bigger role then the top 10 does. :-)

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I knew Ezekiel was coming soon! It's a miracle!!!!!!!1111!!111!1111!one!!!!!!!111!!11111eleven
---------
Strop isn't that mean! But slow and painful torture may take the curve of his grief from losing to a single user....
------
Will there be more wraiths? Or only three? Who knows? (Well, thoad does, but who cares about that!)

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Wel me just mentioned lucy, and as there are no people by that name...another wraith.

BTW Are these wraiths real ghost accounts thoad?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure if they are, wouldn't it be ironic if they WERE though?

Anyways, I forgot the name of Strop's wraith, I thought it was called Lucie XD.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I forgot too! Oh well. Yes, it would be ironic

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*looks at zoph*
*epic brooding*
Huh?

Random update because I need to sleep right about now..
Tip on that blood, Cen. Blood isn't a full red colour. Catch some pictures and use the eye dropper to see what colours it more often takes... Depending on the lighting and the freshness/thickness of the blood, it varies nicely. A full red makes it look like it's glowing. O.o
You got a really nice effect on his clothes, though. And the black eyes.

*epic gasp*
YOU'RE BLONDE?!!?!?!?
I thought you were a reddy, like kai, rofl.
*regrets making all those blonde jokes*
Cenere (the character) is blond. Cenere (the person) is sort of blond too, but... Well, follow the link.

and alot of it was in noobish
The horror. D:

And to the rest: Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnteresting~
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

And to the rest: Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnteresting~

That's it? I thought you'd have gone a little more into the whole ordeal with zoph.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

BTW Are these wraiths real ghost accounts thoad?

Lucifer (Strop), Rafael (Zoph) and Ezekiel (Moe)?

That's it? I thought you'd have gone a little more into the whole ordeal with zoph.
*shrug* It's keeping my interest, but I don't really find anything to comment on.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, thoad did you look for those first or something?

Zophia, I just shot you, and you have nothing to say about it?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm still waiting for the rest of the syndicate to actually do something,or have a real part in the story.This is getting interesting so far though...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I doubt he looked for them... But only he knows~

Zophia, I just shot you, and you have nothing to say about it?
Nope.
Showing 526-540 of 1054