ForumsThe Tavern[necro] AG stories.

26 5989
Merciless_Mercenary
Merciless_Mercenary
446 posts
Nomad

You know those boring commercials about life changing products that are suppose to revolutionize the way you live. They have this segment where people give testimonials and tell the whole world how they discovered that lame product. I was thinking besides randomly finding ag online how do people actually get on this site. My brother is an avid user of this site he forgot to exit the browser one time so I read his post and this person insulted him calling him a liar about our mom being dead and blabbing about him and my mom doing it. I initially wanted to join so I could humiliate that person but then I got lazy and started actually posting stuff. AG is cool though.
so what's your AG story??

• 26 Replies
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

well I found this site from their ads.and other gaming sites that has thier games.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Well my bro found it, and I found out about AG from him, and he found out from his classmates.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

I found it in a another game sight called newgrounds ^-^

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

My friend told me about and he got it off some site.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I jusr found it on a game. Saw they made/sponsored some of my favourite games and went on the site. I joined because an annoying err.. label kept blocking the screen on War 1917. I joined and it disappeared.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I had been a flashportal dweller. I looked at newgrounds and the extension of stickpage, flashportal, and newgrounds. I saw alot of really good games (I think it was sonny...no, I was here right BINGO, NOW I REMEMBER), scratch that. I had been searching for free online games, and I saw ArmorGames. When I came, it was before January of '08/'09. I wanted to rate and see my game reveiws, so I signed up during the first half of the year. It took me a couple of weeks to find out about the forums, and I've been a dweller ever since.

Long live the Thoad.
join my cult, or I'll kill you (is the basic version of conversion, hahaha)

CubanFrog
CubanFrog
480 posts
Nomad

I have been here so long (Not registerated, of course) that I can't remember...

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

Well, I found this by clicking my friend's homepage. He put it on his profile =P

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Well i found it threw a game so basicly i thiunk that most people found it threw a game.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I was on Kongregate, that day on March last year. I decided to sign up for AG and there I was..

3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

I played prince of war on Flashplayer.com (I think that it's called ugoplayer.com now) and followed a link to here.

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

I can remember what I was doing...

Who are you again??

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Games of Gondor, that's what gives AG vets real street cred (ask Kingryan!)

My brother is an avid user of this site he forgot to exit the browser one time so I read his post and this person insulted him calling him a liar about our mom being dead and blabbing about him and my mom doing it

I'd round up the suspects but I suspect that I've had certain *dealings* with them recently anyway >_>
sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

*looks at Strop*

Wow...

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

I don't think I've got that impressive of a story, so I'll save it.

Showing 1-15 of 26