ForumsForum GamesWhat will you do when you win the Mega Million Lottery?

62 11015
devoncool4500
devoncool4500
36 posts
Nomad

[b]What will you do when you win the Mega Million Lottery?
What will you do. Get a pool, a manision, a car or something?

• 62 Replies
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

All of you are so selfish!
No donating to charity?
No helping homeless kids?

well crap i forgot about that

well i guess that takes care of that one why are people so selfish thread ahah
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

i wont win but i would buy stocks, and double my money in a day, or lose it all xD

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Charity is used not only to assist the needy but is used to gain publicity. Can you expect a celebrity to give all of his/her possessions to the poor and live a simple life? Nope. Anyway, Charity is a good way of helping the poor but it is not the best.

Now, back on topic. I would buy a house, a car and some other stuff. Then I would deposit the rest of the money in a secure location and take some of it to spend!

dnguyen
dnguyen
614 posts
Nomad

I would buy a big hose and a big pool. Also, I'll give some money to charities. And to use leftover money for myself for collage since I'm 19.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

I would get myself a nice computer and a tv and PS3 The rest put in a bank to get something HUGE like 50 acres of land or somrthing.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I would buy a doughnut.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

I would buy a doughnut.

Haha lol and i will get my self skittles lol
CederDUDE22
CederDUDE22
186 posts
Nomad

I buyz puddingz...LOTZ puddingz...
Haha, jk. I would just buy a new Xbox 360 instead of waiting 4-6 weeks for it to get fixed (I'm on week 2!). No, I would buy a Xbox 370, Yes...Amazing. A couple TV's like 30-102 just because I have a whole bunch of moneyz. Then I would buy a random baseball/NFL team. I would draw the team name out of a hat. Then I would buy out Cuba and take it over so I have somewhere to put my TV's. Then I would buy some pure Gold shoes. Nobody has gold shoes, so I can brag about that. Of course you can't forget college. That will come in due time. I would buy a rainforest also just because I want to say "Hey dude, I have a rainforest...How 'bout you?" No! They don't have a rainforest! Haha! in your face!!

I would then proceed to buy the Zombie Survival Club and be able to tell people that they got a 1.3/10 and that their plan sucks. Haha. Then I will buy a pack of gum...I want some gum. Then I will start own Lottery in my little country of Cuba. Go figure. I would buy my own crew of guys to tell me how awesome I am...All the time. I would use my money to get all sorts of technology for my Cuban Army and start a new Cuban Missle Crisis. (maybe.) But the cuban army is for sure! I would go take over the middle east, or maybe just rough em up a little and let Isreal handle the rest. BECAUSE I need my forces to take over the real target. RUSSIA. yes Russia...Its on! Get some!

Wow, I could probably do alot more but I am getting very tired. I will sum this up by saying that I will take over half the world so I dont need money anymore and can just have whatever I want anyway. All becuase I won the Lottery. Awesome x2.

Hope you liked Part 1 of my lottery plan. Thanks.

Angeeel
Angeeel
328 posts
Nomad

I would buy shoes! And loooots of 'em! :3

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

I dunno... A sick, kick-you computer.

I buyz puddingz...LOTZ puddingz...

Ahhh.... Hope you have fun
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Id by John trovaltra so he can sing grease lighting while i brush my teeth =]

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

All of you are so selfish!
No donating to charity?
No helping homeless kids?

Sorry But you aren't getting anythin' from meh when I win teh lottery! lol jk
Merciless_Mercenary
Merciless_Mercenary
446 posts
Nomad

Start a charity of my own.
Send children in third world countries to school.
Buy a chocolate factory!!!! then all my dreams will come true!!

CubanFrog
CubanFrog
480 posts
Nomad

I would buy myself lots of xbox360 games!..............
What?.... Oh, yeah and xbox360....

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Acctully yer ill do an operha and give it away..but keep half for jonh trovaltra

Showing 16-30 of 62