ForumsForum GamesWhat will you do when you win the Mega Million Lottery?

62 11016
devoncool4500
devoncool4500
36 posts
Nomad

[b]What will you do when you win the Mega Million Lottery?
What will you do. Get a pool, a manision, a car or something?

• 62 Replies
CederDUDE22
CederDUDE22
186 posts
Nomad

Part 2 of my lottery win plan! Check out part 1 on page 3.

Of course I need to buy armorgames.com. So I can get rid of these painfully annoying pop-up adds and other things of that sort, just for the sake of the gamer. I know thats how they make their money, but thats just what I would change.

I will buy like 6 cable companies for my 400,000 TV's (part 1). You need cable, I might as well add in satelite for at least half of them. Then I will buy a jetpack! And...omg that give me an Idea! I will conquer the moon! So it will be my Cuban Moon! (part 1, haha). I will need my own Nasa, which I will call Fasa...just because... So, on my Cuban Moon I will have my cubans dig a huge trench system that spells out "CEDER" right where everyone on earth can see it.
Yes, it is a humble idea! Well I bought gold shoes in part one so I will need a gold hat...A gold Fez hat! (Or Fezz...W/e).

Now I will need to buy a real Light Saber! A purple one!!!
And I will need to upgrade my army so I will create an elite group of ninja squirrels. Super Infiltration!(I hope you read part 1 or this might not make any sense so far.)
I will also go on a spam hunt with my other elite hacker group of cyper chipmunks...Might as well help the Moderators.

Well enough with the world domination plan...I will need more material items with BIG bragging rights! I will pay Microsoft and Ensemble studios alot to start making Age of Empires 4...and 11. Just skip them all so it will be way better. Logically it works, 2 is better than 1 and 3 is better than 2 so 11 will be x11 better than than the original.
I will then Need a Yacht or 7 and make a big party flotilla in the Indian ocean or the Dead sea. And I know what you are thinking about now! You think I sound like a big materialistic jerk! Well I can change that...I will send a bunch of moneyz to some sort of charity...maybe a pudding charity...no, It would probablly be an animal charity or the National Stop Baby Punching Foundation. Hah. I will then Hire my own super task force to find the fountain of youth down in florida and use it to make even more Moneyz!! (which will be dontated of course *cough*).

Well this is what I have for part 2...Be on the looooook out for part 3...P.S. I don't really like pudding that much, It's just a funny word. I do like cookies, Like when people are trying to be cool and sarcasticlly say "Good Job! Wanna Cookie!?". And I'm like "Yes I do you son of a *****!" Thanks...

CederDUDE22
CederDUDE22
186 posts
Nomad

And after I buy armorgames I would advertise it EVERYWHERE so by July this year there would be at least 500,000 members.

This is not part 3, just something I forgot to mention in part 2... thanks....I still want that cookie.

Devious
Devious
84 posts
Nomad

I would buy the internet.

Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

I would quit college at the same moment and move to some worm island and die from excessive hedonism.
"What is left behind me I'm leaving to Serbian cosmic agency"

fire_cracker
fire_cracker
239 posts
Peasant

It should be if you join the lottery not when. Besides, some of us don't play the lottery.

CederDUDE22
CederDUDE22
186 posts
Nomad

It should be if you join the lottery not when. Besides, some of us don't play the lottery.

Omg, cry about it. It's really no big deal. He probably meant 'if' anyway. And I don't play the lottery (I'm not old enough) but I still play along.
RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

Pay for college. Duh.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

yea i would pay for college also

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I would buy myself lots of game consoles and buy some awesome RPG Games for them! And if i still have any money left from that gaming spree maybe spend it in business?

Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

sell all my stuff

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Well you people are pretty foolish, saying how you would buy cars and mansions and video games and such... most people who buy all that kind of stuff when they win the lottery end up losing all of it and being flat broke.

I would put it all in the bank, and then live off the interest, I would live just as if I hadn't won the lottery, but be a tad more liberal with my spending, but first pay off any debts that I would have.

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Buy a sick house...

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

If I won the Mega Million lotto I would buy Donald Trumps house =]

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist