ForumsForum GamesDestroy the Waffle Tower.

38 5836
slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

just another "destroy" game but this time the damage depends on how original/humerous the post is.

oh yeah there are a few rules-

Stateing how much damage an attack will do will make your attack fail.

Once something is dead/destroyed it cannot be brought back.
(dont worry you wont die in this game unless you make a stupid comment)

ok thats about it i might add new rules later,

ok the Waffle Tower has 50'000HP

Good luck =P

• 38 Replies
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

The eiffel Tower and the Leaning Tower of Pisa become infuriated at this seamingly "super" tower that is replacing them as the darling of the human race (as far as towers go). They plot to usurp it, spreading lies about its poisonous waffle batter. THe humans angered create a pitchfork wielding mob and set upon the waffle-tower.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I pick up a fork, spread syrup on a corner of the tower, and take a bite out of it. Afterwards, I
decided to chip some off and save some for later.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

just to piss you off for killing me off for no apparent reason.

i send in 50000 guys that are invincable to anything, nothing can stop them, literally nothing, not even any time travel vortex's asking them nicely, nothing, they each have a fork and knife to devour your wall, so theres an exact killing rate of instant death as soon as they reach the house. of course i payed them each to attack the house so they are obidient, they have no free will so dont say they just ditch me and take my money, they cant develope free will, but their genious's mable to fight out of any situation, also i cannot be brainwashed since my last wish before death was to send them, and now im dead.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

20 turns tilll they reach the waffles.

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

Total HP-49'700

The eiffel Tower and the Leaning Tower of Pisa become infuriated at this seamingly "super" tower that is replacing them as the darling of the human race (as far as towers go). They plot to usurp it, spreading lies about its poisonous waffle batter. THe humans angered create a pitchfork wielding mob and set upon the waffle-tower.

The waffle tower has heard of the rumors and has turned emo,
the pitchfork mob drown in its custardy tears but deal 100 damage
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

slatwob, I think you forgot mine... ;_;

I take another bite out of the same corner I fed on.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

If this is based on how funny the suggestions are what humour are you into. There is not point me doing surrealism if you just like knock knock jokes.

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

Total HP-49'700

I pick up a fork, spread syrup on a corner of the tower, and take a bite out of it. Afterwards, I
decided to chip some off and save some for later.

you consume some of the wall -2HP

i send in 50000 guys that are invincable to anything, nothing can stop them, literally nothing

Due to the fact that you are dead and therefore could not have told them anything all thier head explode and all of your comments you post after this will fail just as miserably
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I put on some earmuffs and hold a Cher concert in front of the tower, causing it to start bleeding syrup because of the awful music, which attracts a mob of squirrels who then devour the waffle tower, and while the waffle tower is being devoured, a grizzly bear comes along and rips it to pieces. Then, I go eat some sardines and breathe on the tower.

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

sorry guys if i fall behind, im only one person >.< ill nominate someone else to type results aswell as me

pixie can now make up results(as long as he doesent abuse it)

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Ok then...

Knock knock
Who's there?
Waffle Tower
Waffle Tower who?
Waffle Tower who'll fall over and die.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I tsk tsk at pixie and slatwob for ignoring my attack! >

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

Total HP-49'400

I put on some earmuffs and hold a Cher concert in front of the tower, causing it to start bleeding syrup because of the awful music, which attracts a mob of squirrels who then devour the waffle tower, and while the waffle tower is being devoured, a grizzly bear comes along and rips it to pieces. Then, I go eat some sardines and breathe on the tower.

For some sick reason the tower enjoys the concert thus eliminating the posibily of any squirrels or bears, however the wall suffers damage due to your horrible breath.
-300damage
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I was ninj'd I had no idea what I was doing at the time honest!!.

I lol'd at your attack as much as I lol at cher. -200 hp me tintks

Total HP-49'500

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

And this is where it fails. I won't post till I can't judge who am I kidding <brakes down>

Showing 16-30 of 38