ForumsForum GamesDestroy the Waffle Tower.

38 5838
slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

just another "destroy" game but this time the damage depends on how original/humerous the post is.

oh yeah there are a few rules-

Stateing how much damage an attack will do will make your attack fail.

Once something is dead/destroyed it cannot be brought back.
(dont worry you wont die in this game unless you make a stupid comment)

ok thats about it i might add new rules later,

ok the Waffle Tower has 50'000HP

Good luck =P

• 38 Replies
slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

hmm were gona have some problems here >.<

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

all rite ill nominate someone else then >.< are you sure pixie?

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

thisisnotanalt if you want you can now judge.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Yeah I prefer to make up crazy stories on the attacking side. I still think it would help to know your sense of humour though.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I like well-thought-out humor, as well as sarcasm. The only stuff that doesn't make me laugh are stupid crap jokes and stuff like that. So if you say something like "I crap on the wall" then I'll kill you off, but if it's well-thought-out or just really random, I'll like it.

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

heh well ok its hard to explain a sence of humour >.<

but i did find the scary movie series to be extreamly funny

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Wow a mix of irreverent yet inteligent sarcasm and scary movie.

a pub is set up in the base of the tower. Know 3 men walk into the ppub. Well I say 3 it could easily be 4 or 5. Could be nine or ten, doesn't matter. Could have been fifteen, twenty - fifty. Round it up. Hundred. Let's go mad, eh - two-fifty. Tell you what, double it up - five hundred. Thousand! Oh, I've gone mad! Two thousand! Five thousand! (adopting auctioneer persona) Anyone? Five thousand, six thou, six thousand, ten thousand! Small town in Hertfordshire goes into a pub! Fifteen thousand blokes! Alright, let's go - population of Rotterdam. The Hague. Whole of Northern Holland. Mainland U.K. Let's go all the way to the top - Europe, alright? Whole of Europe goes - I say Europe. Could be Eurasia. Not the band, obviously, that's just two of them. Alright, continents - North America! Plus South America! Plus Antartica - that's just eight blokes in a weather station. Not a good example. Alright, make it a lot simpler, all the blokes on the planet go into the pub, right? And the first bloke goes up to the bar and he says "I'll get these in." What an idiot. The pub becomes so packed and the patrins so dry mouthed they decide to riot. The cast of Scary movie start to throw tables at the waffle tower and every one else follows suit. The whole male population of the world sets upon the tower.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Wow a mix of irreverent yet inteligent sarcasm and scary movie.

a pub is set up in the base of the tower. Know 3 men walk into the ppub. Well I say 3 it could easily be 4 or 5. Could be nine or ten, doesn't matter. Could have been fifteen, twenty - fifty. Round it up. Hundred. Let's go mad, eh - two-fifty. Tell you what, double it up - five hundred. Thousand! Oh, I've gone mad! Two thousand! Five thousand! (adopting auctioneer persona) Anyone? Five thousand, six thou, six thousand, ten thousand! Small town in Hertfordshire goes into a pub! Fifteen thousand blokes! Alright, let's go - population of Rotterdam. The Hague. Whole of Northern Holland. Mainland U.K. Let's go all the way to the top - Europe, alright? Whole of Europe goes - I say Europe. Could be Eurasia. Not the band, obviously, that's just two of them. Alright, continents - North America! Plus South America! Plus Antartica - that's just eight blokes in a weather station. Not a good example. Alright, make it a lot simpler, all the blokes on the planet go into the pub, right? And the first bloke goes up to the bar and he says "I'll get these in." What an idiot. The pub becomes so packed and the patrins so dry mouthed they decide to riot. The cast of Scary movie start to throw tables at the waffle tower and every one else follows suit. The whole male population of the world sets upon the tower.

Okaiz den! The testosterone makes the billions of men pissed, and they all hit the wall before going into a riot themselves, causing the entire male population of the Earth to be killed! -1,000 hp to the wall.
Showing 31-38 of 38