The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSamurai, Ninjas, or Pirates?

398 64163
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Following some debating between Ninjas and pirates, I've added a new contestant to the debate. Do you like samurais better, ninjas better, or pirates better? Remember that they are mostly disbanded and gone now, but let's say if you were to join one of the classes, which would you join?

Pirates - Uh, probably never
Ninja - Very cunning, stealthy and proud. Love to be one of those.
Samurai - They look awesome! Wouldn't mind being this one either.

• 398 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

samurai

*facepalm* Why?

i told u they get to be in all black and have like a whip and merk people it is awesome

merk means anialate

Ninjas have whips?
That's new info to me...

Assuming I am an english pirate I would be mainly stealing from Spanish gold ships returning from the new world. I am just requesitioning the gold from the Spaniards who stole it in the first place.

Turning the tables around.
Pirates don't really rules the seas anymore though.

they didn't need one since no one can actually go near them.[quote]

How?
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I'd say samurai. Here's why:
Pirate: their cannonballs can be split by a katana swing. So can their flesh, and the samurai style works against the pirate style easily.
Ninja: If they attack, then the samurais will sense them through their mind's eyes. Also, the samurai can split the very air with one swing, and the force will break their kunai to pieces and slice them in half easily.

Samurai wins.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

How?

I've seen them well on television they had fast reactions and thier katanas were sharp like no other swords and they were "honorable" like killing themselves for reasons idon't know.. =P
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i o thought they had whipes i might be wrong haha

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I think the samurais had no protection from cuts to the throat.

They wore a Shikoro to guard against attacks to the neck.

I'm a pirate now? Oh well then thats gonna be boring... I could pilage a garden shed I suppose or just go down the park drink my rum and shout at the pidgeons.
klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Samurai! they the only ones that fight fair.ninjas sneak and stab,pirates make me sick O-o

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

They wore a Shikoro to guard against attacks to the neck.

yeah shikoro ftw! whtever that is..xD

I'm a pirate now? Oh well then thats gonna be boring... I could pilage a garden shed I suppose or just go down the park drink my rum and shout at the pidgeons.

Just don't pillage the land of teh samurai!
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Okay...I guess I didn't study much on samurais...

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

samurai fail, they not as fast as ninjas, even tho they are stronger. SAY NO TO DECAPITATION!

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

in a fight i'd rather battle as a samurai because i like it to be fair while i pwn tem n00bz!

but ninjas would beat samurais anyday

so i have to say ninjas

Braketh
Braketh
66 posts
Nomad

Ninjas and Samurai are both extremely AWEsome. Pirates couldn't survive against either one.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Pirates... No, definantly(did I spell that wrong?) not pirates. Gosh, what's up with them?? They just get drunk all the time..
Ninja... Seems kinda cool to be a ninja but I'm not sure. They don't have much armor at all. But the are quite swift and skilled assassins.
Samurai... Probably the one I would choose. Skilled with deadly swords and with its armor, this one takes the cake.

I choose "Samurai".

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Ninjas are the best.Why?Silent, cunning and can attack any moment even right now.

Merciless_Mercenary
Merciless_Mercenary
446 posts
Nomad

Ninja!!! I wouldn't want to kill my self just because I lost a fight. *looks at samurai*

Peter213
Peter213
190 posts
Nomad

Hm... I'll go with ninja.
I don't like pirates, they are weird.
Samurai is awesome but the ninja is more stealthy, wise, and they have the collest tricks.

So I'll go with Ninja.

>>Peter213<<

Showing 16-30 of 398