The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSamurai, Ninjas, or Pirates?

398 64169
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Following some debating between Ninjas and pirates, I've added a new contestant to the debate. Do you like samurais better, ninjas better, or pirates better? Remember that they are mostly disbanded and gone now, but let's say if you were to join one of the classes, which would you join?

Pirates - Uh, probably never
Ninja - Very cunning, stealthy and proud. Love to be one of those.
Samurai - They look awesome! Wouldn't mind being this one either.

• 398 Replies
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

http://beplayful.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/pirate-ship.jpg

that

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

samurai win wait they controlled the ships and fought with them right if so samurai win and i didn't know they had chinese junks

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

thats even cooler did a japenese sailor look like the land samurai or did they look different- wait oh dangit now i'm interested in japan...good thing i love to learn history >.> tell me more

Rizwizkid
Rizwizkid
182 posts
Nomad

I go For Ninjas cuz they'r very agile they hav the abilty to jump roofs from roofs.

BeauGraham
BeauGraham
98 posts
Nomad

ninjas!!!

pickleshack
pickleshack
356 posts
Nomad

Ninja. Ninja always wins. You know why? They kill you before you know they are there.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

a ninja

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

samurai they where armor and i'd rather be protected then fast

hidude1212
hidude1212
336 posts
Nomad

id rather be a ninja cuz well say there was a mansion yeah in that mansion in a single small bedroom there are 37 ninjas in that small bedroom but nobody (except other ninjas) could see them and also ninjas are indeed legit cuz of the (im probly wrong here but its the foot claw thing) akimbo <--- is probably wrong but im going with that anyways

hidude1212
hidude1212
336 posts
Nomad

id rather be a ninja cuz well say there was a mansion yeah in that mansion in a single small bedroom there are 37 ninjas in that small bedroom but nobody (except other ninjas) could see them and also ninjas are indeed legit cuz of the (im probly wrong here but its the foot claw thing) akimbo <--- is probably wrong but im going with that anyways

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

once again pirates have guns they reach farther than swords

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

once again pirates have guns they reach farther than swords

as i have learned from sloth so did samurai and they had a rmor to back it up >.>
Areox
Areox
6 posts
Nomad

Ninja!!! Super cool. Although I think Samurai are pretty close to Ninjas, what with being part of the same area and time period and all. As for why I choose Ninja, I prefer stealth over brute force like Pirates. And I like ninjas better than Samurai.

mojo72595
mojo72595
165 posts
Nomad

i would wanna be a pinjamurai

hidude1212
hidude1212
336 posts
Nomad

btw some ninjas trained to be samurais so....yeah

Showing 331-345 of 398