The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSamurai, Ninjas, or Pirates?

398 64171
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Following some debating between Ninjas and pirates, I've added a new contestant to the debate. Do you like samurais better, ninjas better, or pirates better? Remember that they are mostly disbanded and gone now, but let's say if you were to join one of the classes, which would you join?

Pirates - Uh, probably never
Ninja - Very cunning, stealthy and proud. Love to be one of those.
Samurai - They look awesome! Wouldn't mind being this one either.

• 398 Replies
Termi
Termi
157 posts
Nomad

Hehe yes they are nice.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I would like to be a pirate. There is alot of money to be invloved i nthere, and you have both land and see to hide and plunder. They exell in hand to hand, as well as ranged combat, so iwould say you could easily kill a ninja with a bulet. Ain't no one gonna tell me they can dodge that, becuse this ain't Narutard.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Samurais just win. Pirate fires a cannonball at samurai. samurai uses superhuman reflexes and cuts the cannonball in half in the air. Ninja tries to sneak up on samurai. Samurai senses his presence, and impales the ninja at the speed of light. Ninja shurikens samurai. Samurai catches it by the flat end and throws it to the ground. Ninja punji stakes samurai. Samurai cuts them in half before they can impale him. Pirate attacks him with cutlass. Samurai cuts pirate in half. Samurai always wins.

brenda_1997
brenda_1997
831 posts
Nomad

i prefer samurai or ninjas i hate pirates O.o

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

Ninja

reapersFear999
reapersFear999
7 posts
Nomad

Pirates - I would always be on their side
Ninjas - very sweet, gotta love their stealth
Samurai - excellent with the blade who give no mercy but yet have the highest honor.

i would say the samurai because i have actually been trained in sword fighting and the discipline that comes with it, so i give them my respect

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Seriously explanations why you feel things are helpful.

I wanna be a mighty pirate when I grow up cos they don;t suck at all and there is so much more to them thanplundering and drinking. but mainly it is the plundering and drinking.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Also, samurais get free rice and absolute command over all Japanese citizens, 'nuff said.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

:O How can this even be debatable? Watch the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and honestly tell me that pirates aren't awesome. That's right, you can't. :P

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

They are the total awesomely superior of all the classes of mythical groups of people

Who is talking about mythical people. Pirates were real as were samurais and, sort of, ninjas. They may have been exagerated in stories but there not the loch ness monster.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'd say most people are rooting for the Samurai.

KamikazeKraut
KamikazeKraut
152 posts
Nomad

Samurai. They are proud warriors that carry Katanas. New Shogun in town=KamikazeKraut=)

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Samurais. I get to have a cool katana. Though all of them are awesome indeed.

orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

...Actually, ninjas can use Katana too. They also get all the cool weapons like shuriken and tonfa. I am a ninja. I am also an inja. I am an assassin. And a nassassin. That was just a little play on pronunciation.

Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

Samurai are pretty awesome, if I had to choose one I'd definitely pick this one here. Sweet armor, nice sword, and excellent training. Yeah, except for the whole sepekku thing... By the way, interesting fact, did you know that many ninjas, were actually samurai as well? They wore masks to hide their faces to protect their identities and honor.

Showing 91-105 of 398