ForumsArt, Music, and Writing[OFFICIAL] AG Characters

98 127591
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hi, it's me. I've been watching and discussing and we've come up with a proposal.

...here comes a big OP. But if you're interested in putting your character here and you're an AG regular, I advise you to read the entire post carefully.

There have been a growing number of fictions that involve some of the users portrayed as characters, or user characters. For this reason, despite the presence of previous threads of a similar nature, I've decided to make this one, the purposes of which will be:

* To have all pertinent information on any of the characters regularly depicted in AG forums in one place.
* To act as a simple guideline for people who wish to use these characters in their fictions.

It's the latter reason that is important because some people might wish that a character is portrayed as accurately as possible, especially the creators themselves. I don't wish to monopolise on this, but this thread will be run very strictly for the sake of tidiness. This is how it will work:

1) Fill out the template. I will detail this later.
2) Make a post here. The post MUST follow the template.
3) One post per character, don't lump them together or people might get confused. Doubleposting is okay on this thread.
4) These posts are an application only. If they are made official I'll notify you that your post is secure.
5) If I find the post doesn't conform to standards I will explain to you why I will delete the post, then I'll delete it. This doesn't mean you're not welcome to participate, it just means something(s) needs fixing or the post was irrelevant.

So to emphasise, the only posts here will be character templates. There will be absolutely no commentary on the characters or any other off-topic posts on this thread- I will automatically delete those comments for the sake of neatness.

One other thing, we're trying to keep this to a minimum so I will also delete characters that have either just been concocted for the purposes of being involved in this thread, or have not been used in larger fictions on AG, e.g. the MWT, Moderation Wars, Chronicles of AG, SoS etc. I understand this is arbitrary and may appear exclusionary. Again this doesn't mean I have outright rejected your character but you will need to become more involved in the community before applying again.

Now, the Template. This is in a fairly standard format:

1) Images of your character, or a link to said images.
2) Information on your character's name and defining attributes.
3) Physical attributes
4) Personality or character
5) Background of character

Remember, this is an official thread. It is up to you as to how much detail and what details you provide but make sure you're pretty set on the level that you would like other people to follow. Once again I expect the character sheets here to have a great deal of thought put into them.

Finally, if you want to include a character that belongs to somebody else in your fiction, you need to ask first. That applies regardless of this thread. Unless you are writing a work of parody, which is exempt from certain copyright laws.

Okay, that's it for now. Have fun!

• 98 Replies
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6250/graffitiwizardresized.jpg

Name: FireflyIV, more commonly known as 'Firefly' or just 'Fire' for informal occassions.

Sex: Male.

Species: Spectral Humanoid.

Physical:

Height 140cm
Weight: 70kg

Despite being a spectral being, FireflyIV is vulnerable whilst visiting the physical plain of existence, ie. he can physically interact with his environment and in turn can be interacted with. He does however retain the ability to hover off the ground, but cannot exceed a height of around 10 feet. FireflyIV's top horizontal speed is 20mph, although that can only be sustained for short periods of time. Most of the time he averages around 7mph.

Clothing: FireflyIV sports a purple hoodie which he never removes.

Tools: FireflyIV's primary weapon is a Stock Tip Krylon aerosol can, which has a range of about 10 feet. It will eventually run out of juice. FireflyIV's secondary weapon is a stencil, mainly for close quarters work. The substances these weapons release will stick to any surface indefinitely., but are also highly corrosive when it comes into contact with living tissue. FireflyIV is of course immune to their effects, as he has built up a resistance over the years.

Persona:

Adventerous and sociable, but is very serious when there is work to be done.

Despite having no legs, is an adept football player (soccer for those across the pond), as well as boxing. His preferred fighting style is 'Orthodox'.

Origins:

FireflyIV tagged, upped, pieced and produced his way to fame. Beginning at the tender age of 11, mentored by his mysterious older brother. His chief skill sets include cholo style, silvers and collabs.

FireflyIV occupies a modest little dig equidistant between the World Events and Art sections of the Armor City. He seldom receives visitors, but gets along just fine.

Motivation: FireflyIV is tired of the hectic wizard lifestyle and wants to settle down into a more established position in the Armor City through his endeavours in the WoM.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Bluydee

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES

Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: 140 pounds

PERSONAL EFFECTS

Clothing: What a normal bounty hunter he is.
Weapons: His crossbow and his knife

CHARACTER

Personality: Angry but shows a soft side for animals.
Dislikes: Everything

Background: When bluydee was wandering from his home land Newgrounds, he found the forest linking AG and NG. This he did not know so he entered it. There he saw a forgotten crossbow and some bounty hunter stuff. He decided to go to the city and he wasn`t much welcomed. He soon saw the bountys of the outlaws so he started killing them and in reward he got money. Then a new outlaw that was near impossible to kill came to town. Bluydee had gone beserk after he found out the new outlaw killed his family and friends back in NG. Bluydee gotten so strong that he became a dragon stronger. sOON HE FINALLY KILLED THE OUTLAW.
Description: Red reptillan bounty hunter.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/chill.jpg

IDENTITY:

Alias: Chill
Sex/Gender: Male
Species: Homo Sapiens Sapiens

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:

Is a fast runner, though isn't very physically strong.

Height: 5 foot, 5 inches
Mass 102 pounds
Build: Skinny-ish, fast and medium strength.
Features:
*Medium-length blond hair
*light blue eyes
*slightly long limbs
*is limited by asthma, takes fluticasone propionate inhaled preventative medication 3 times a day to help symptoms
*is always thirsty, drinks lots of liquids
*very good eyesight, but a bit clumsy
*gets migraines somewhat often- usually at night

PERSONAL EFFECTS:

Clothing: White T-shirt, athletic pants or shorts or blue jeans, a blue hoodie which he wears a lot

Accessories:
*almost always has a mug of coffee or tea in hand
*a plastic spork
*ALWAYS has a pack of mint gum with him, usually winterblue Stride or 5 Solstice

CHARACTER:

Personality: Reserved, pensive, yet caring. Also articulate, intelligent, hesitant, yet also fervent to eliminate personal threat if it happens upon him. Complex, seems to have painful memories from his past that trouble him sometimes. Dedicated, careful, kind only to those who know him, but rarely rude. Often dwells unnecessarily on mistakes he's made in the past, and still feels guilty even over little things after complete reconciliation
Likes: Excruciatingly hot food, the cold, cool things, cold food and drink, warm food and drink, food in general, drink in general, nice people, books, music (is known to allude to literature and music in conversation, is well-versed in both) swimming, sporks, shocks of the senses, video games, fun stuff, fun people,
Dislikes: Overly fervent conservatism, overly fervent liberalism, overly fervent stuff in general, annoying people, bad food, fundamentalist rhetoric, telemarketers, bright lights, loud people, ignorance, and unnecessary acquiescence to pointless things
Notes:
*Is bitingly cynical
*painfully sarcastic
*likes to joke about stuff
*is often mocking, but deeply cares about friends and acquaintances
*is either very mature or sophomoric
*likes to write and draw stuff
*hides sadness and depression whenever he feels thus
BACKGROUND:

Hobbies: Art, writing, reading, swimming, EATING FOOD. Also listens to music a ton.
Accomodation: The Top 100 lane in Armorland. Also, he has a secret study which he retreats to often to write and read.
Backstory: He lived in Addictingland for much of his life. When the Dress-Up Regime took over, he instantly left. He became a drifter, going from place to place until he found Armorland. Due to his intelligence and lack of physical strength, he decided to try his hand at majick- the Cult of George found him, and he rose through the ranks and quickly became a grandmaster. His abilities were honed, and now he is proficient in the use of majick, especially with affecting water- this became useful as his fame rose and people started spamming and flaming. Defense was on his mind first, and it always will be. . . .

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Name: Frank

Build: Lean, athletic
Height: 5 ft. 10 in.
Weight: 110 lb
Appearance:
-Medium length dark brown hair
-Sage green eyes
-Red bandanna
-White shirt
-Light brown overcoat
-Red sash
-Light brown baggy pants
-Black boots

Effects:
-Old longbow with six arrows
-Cutlass given to him by his captain
-Silver medallion given to him by his brother(deceased)

Personality: At best, cool and collected, at worst, explosive and extremely critical. Most in-sync with things relating to earth.
Likes: The earth, the sky, being a pirate, freedom, adventure, debate, art, music, writing, swordplay, archery, good people in general, quiet, the color blue
Dislikes: Irritating people, bigots, extremely spicy foods, hot summer days, bad people in general, spiders, headaches(he gets really bad ones), bright lights, waking up earlier than 10:00, self-centered.people

Background: Frank was born in the town of Minstrel, located five miles east of the Aeris sky-port. He came from a long line of aristocrats, a people he thought distasteful since he figured out what they were. When he was eleven, Frank ran away from his house towards the dock, hoping to find a better place among the crew of a sky-ship. What he found was the life of a pirate. Frank has been serving as cabin boy on the sky-ship Poison for six years. Only a few months ago, his captain decided to dock in a place called Armorland. Since then, Frank has found a place in the community of Armorland, traveling through the forums and their many threads, encountering new surprises around every corner.
--

Updated the char. page a bit, hope you don't mind. Plus, I'm on my dad's computer so I didn't have the original anyway.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

http://i39.tinypic.com/10y2glx.jpg
Alias: Estel/Esteltree
Age: Thousands of years. This being is of the old and new ages.
Sex: Male....sometimes unknown :P
Species: Manly Man/The Transforming Dryads of the North

http://i44.tinypic.com/2j5xu00.jpg

Height: Varies with each form. Estel as a manly man is about 5'11", but Esteltree can change size at will.
Weight: Estel is around 185 pounds, but Esteltree can reach several thousand pounds.
Build: Estel is very muscular, but has a bit of a gut as well. Esteltree is....woody.

http://i39.tinypic.com/smdl53.jpg

Features:
-Estel
*Long blonde hair that flows in the wind.
*The ability to change appendages into branches at will.
*A guitar strapped to his back. This guitar is his ban axe which is one of his ways to ban the spammerz.
*A light goatee for extra manliness
-Esteltree
*A tree trunk for the base of the body.
*A moustache that makes it happy (:
*A long woody d.....

Clothing: Estel usually wears some Nike shorts with a cutoff shirt while off-duty. While on duty, Estel wears his lucky headband to soak up his sweat of justice, a pair of worn jeans and his black battle armor which is also old, but still very strong. Esteltree is completely naked (as naked as a tree can be :P) but is protected by his thick bark.

Personality: Estel is a quiet minion in the world. He is mostly calm, but when there is conflict, his rage builds to a dangerous height. He sometimes acts without thinking, but does not care how he get to the goal as long is the goal is reached.
Likes: Estel loves music. He was raised and taught music at a young age. Estel also likes to roam the woods by himself. He is used to the lonliness for it is nothing new to him. In the woods, he usually works out by running through the brush and lifting trees from the ground. You'd be surprised how much it works :P
Dislikes: Estel has a great dislike for posers and spammers. If either meet up with Estel, you are guaranteed a banaxe to the face.
Notes-
*Estel can change to a tree at will.
*In his different forms his personality does not change, just his appearance.
*Has a great temper.

Hobbies: Debating, playing guitar and working out. Estel is also a fan of sports such as football and soccer.
Accomodation: Estel usually changes into Esteltree and uses that as cover while he sleeps.
Back Story: Estel was raised by his clan in the North. His parents were bad Dryads. They were banished and were not allowed any contact with Estel. At age 10, he left the clan to wonder at will. He later found the land of AG which he loves and is accepted.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Animation tiem:

http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww348/RPOAG2009/Noobz.gif

Note: Don not post any animations in an attempt to answer it. And that applies to you too Mr. Since beta

Name: Randy, given by his good friend ulimitedpower.

Sex: Doesn't do i.... oh wait the gender. Riiiight. Male.

Species: Stick figure.

Physical attributes: Lets just say Randy can transform in everything he wishes. With that power comes the weaknesses. For example if he transforms into an ant, he could be easily crushed. If he transforms into spam, he could be banned or eaten.
And whenever he transforms into something, it consumes energy. It depends on what he transforms.

Big (size) things= 50% energy
Small (size) things= 25% energy.
Medium (size) things=10% energy

His energy bar has a total of 100%

And one last thing, Randy has a triangle shaped birth mark in his back.

Height: 150cm, and most likelyto stay with 150cm forever due to personal reasons.

Mass: Depends on what he transforms

Build: Depends on what he transforms

Features: Depends on what he transforms.

Personal effects:

Clothing: Doesn't wear any. But he isn't naked. (Lolz)

Accessories: A stick. A crow bar,depends on what he's doing.

Character:

Personality: Friendly, joker, a bit depressed.

Likes: Everyone who doesn't mess with him, friendly people, food (pizza), music(rock) and GH3.

Hobbies: Playing GH3, eating, sleeping, hanging out with friends.

Accomodation: He sleeps, eats etc... everywhere. He has no permanent house.

Backstory: When Randy signed up in ArmorGames, he was a lonely kid, who had no clue on what to do. Helped by several AGamers, he built his way up trough the ranks, and now has a good reputation (or so he thinks) and he's always trying to improve himself, and help AG.

Stroplolly, if the reference sheet posted above doesn't please you, contact me.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww348/RPOAG2009/StickRandy.jpg

And has usual, a double post to edit the previous post.

Here's the real image, ignore the red dots.

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

Name: Hojoko
Defining Attributes: Quiet. Withdrawn. Likes to listen rather than speak. Prefers to be alone. Afraid of the dark. Loves music. Plays a ghostly Bass Guitar (I just really like this instrument) and brings it with him wherever he goes. Does not connect well with people. Likes to talk in short sentences and monosyllabic words. Wears a bored expression, unless playing music. Lives near the tavern, and is comforted by the constant light and noise coming from it. Bad Temper, rude. Hangs out in the Tavern and the Plaza. Grade A lurker. Enjoys writing, but has can't always form his words correctly. Transparent.
Silverish.
Physical Attributes:
Height: 172 CM
Weight: 100 pounds (a mostly tangible ghost)
Face:Red eyes, Slightly upturned nose, short straight hair.
Build: Skinny, weak
Clothing: None. Bottom half tapers off into nothingness in the normal ghostly fashion.
Hobbies: Playing music, lurking, debating.
Background: Born the youngest of three, with an older sister and an even older brother, young Hojoko soon escaped into the world of games. At the age of eleven, he found a wonderful place called Games of Gondor, and took his brother to play there. Eventually Games of Gondor evolved into a small town. Seeing this opportunity, Hojoko moved there with his brother. He immediately took to the Atrium and Plaza, debating wildly with anyone who felt like it. This young being began a slow, very slow, but steady rise. He watched as many joined. He watched his friends rise and rise, passing him. He watched a certain Ninja pony come out of obscureness into the light of fame. He watched as Armor Village became Armor City. He just watched. And he kept on watching, even as his friends fell, and moved, even as his brother left him. But Hojoko stayed, hoping, just hoping something would happen. He became a ghost, always watching, always waiting. And then the call for a new moderator went out, and he began to hope....

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I don't have any accurate drawings, but I thought about it and the way this character looks is a bit similar to Altair from Assassins Creed...except with darker clothing, so he would look something like this, except the belt would be replaced with a much thinner one...

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/TrueCrimson.png

Note: The following is a copied version of the original ref I sent Strop with a few minor changes to fit the specifications we agreed upon.

Alias:Crimson

Height: 5' 11"

Weight:190

Features:Eye Color is Crimson like the sword he carries, and he is fairly pale from lack of Sunlight.

Clothingark Clothes, Hooded, and a belt with a holster for his rarely used blade

Personality:In reality fairly Anti-social, preferring to stick with the people he knows, and to not trust people till they have proven they can be trusted. Traveling through the Armorlands at times, but a majority of the time staying close to the Imaginarium, and Aristocrat Way, going over to Profile Lane only when invited, and when he see's fit also will take part in debates, or has taken a break at the Tavern when he hears something interesting being discussed in the busy pub. Throughout all of this he likes gaining info alot of the time for personal gain, such as knowing what someone is referencing to, or to use it to help people within the Armorlands if even quietly within the most impoverished of accommodations in Profile Lane to answer the questions of the AP deprived, and those who are simply ignorant of what to do within the ArmorLands governing state.

Likes: Maturity, Order, The Imaginarium, Moderator Powers, Authority, Tricks to transverse through the Armorlands in ways that have not been done before(in other words URL Tricks are Awesome), The Information Centre that allows him to enlighten the immigrants from other lands(such as Kongregate) as well as the citizens who are ignorant of some things concerning the way the government runs itself(though it is rare that he will travel into this area unless the Imaginirium is uneventful) Other then all of that he also likes making jokes about Bell Peppers for some odd reason.

Dislikes: Hypocrites, Spammers, anyone under the age of 14 who does not know how to act mature, cooked vegetables, poorly cooked meat, noobs(AKA don't want to be enlightened about the rules and regulations of the Armorlands) Trolls, Hardcore Flamers, not understanding what people are talking about, people misinterpreting what he says much of the time, as well as some lack of reform within the Armorlands because of politics getting in the way.

Occupation:He will typically be seen doing odd jobs, most of the time shotty art for one of the Great Competitions that is held in the Imaginarium(seeing as how the Amphitheater is not used to hold these competitions, and nothing else has been made to do so) At other times he can be seen working at the Info Centre, and has once or twice even been seen at the Armor College(Though I Believe that Armor Academy would be more fitting) trying to do whatever volunteer work he can when nothing else is going on. A Majority of the time his occupation tends to be whatever odd job he can find.

Accommodations: While he claims to live in the Internet, USA, his location within the Armorlands is actually within the Aristocrats Way, hoping to someday live in the Pavilion near the Armor Castle, but is not concerned with reaching this goal immediately.

Background Story: Keeping an eye on the Armorlands as it grew he eventually found himself using much of their products, and after eventually finding out that they had rebuilt the country and were allowing immigration to their every growing population. He at first hesitated, but eventually joined the ranks as one of the unenlightened, making a few mistakes, but a majority of the time staying quiet until an uprising came about where citizens started asking for more to do within the country, and another member proposed to make a place where people of the Armorlands can have some extra fun, while also enlightening them to the rules, and history of the country on a desolate island owned by a country that was not involved in the arms race of the flash game countries.(I am referring to the time dirkpitt and I created the ArmorWiki website) After this investment he eventually found himself investing more time in learning about the rules and events going on within the lands, till he finally became one of the 100 richest in the land.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Parsat
Also known as "The Chinaman"

Physical Attributes
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 120 pounds
Eye color: Black
Hair: Short black hair
Nationality: Chinese
Sex: Male
Description: Wears glasses, cargo pants with pockets stuffed with random items, and monochromatic T-shirts of various colors. Wiry and lean. Tends to go about barefoot.

Accessories
1. A Chinese straight sword inherited from his great-grandfather (rationale below)
2. His laptop, with Call of Duty 1 in the CD slot
3. Several pocket-sized books in his pockets, generally consisting of the Bible, the Art of War, the Communist Manifesto (keep your friends close and your enemies closer), and The Pocket Guide to Ad Hominem Attacks: When All Else Fails and You Have to Call Somebody a Motherf***er
4. A pen and notepad for jotting down quick notes. Pen ink is slightly toxic due to manufacture in China.
5. A deck of cards
6. A USB flash drive on a cord worn around his neck, filled with several viruses/worms of choice

Character
1. Generally calm and collected with a sarcastic edge due to his philosophy of DGAF, but has a tendency to make inappropriate remarks at inappropriate times and to become overly impassioned in stressful situations.
2. Not asocial, but definitely not the person at the party with the punchbowl on his head.
3. Believes the pen is mightier than the sword, but carries a sword with him "just in case"
4. Thinks he can fight from watching too many Hong Kong kung fu flicks. Particularly well versed in the ancient art of the "Windmill Fist," which combines wild thrashing movements with loud yelling to hopefully scare off opponents.
5. Likes computers, Chinese food, inappropriate humor, pretty girls, rap, debate, RPGs
6. Hates popular music, women's rights activists, annoying teenage flamers/spammers, bigots, politicians, and communist b@stards
7. Hobbies include music, writing, free-running, meditating on wit, and surfing teh intrawebz

Background
Came to the land of Armor Games after rabid hordes of proletariat zombies ravaged the realm of Addicting Games. Lives close to the heart of AG City, midway between the Amusement Park and the Imaginarium. Now works as an game operator in the Amusement Park, with several freelance writing gigs in the Imaginarium. Occasionally comes to the district courts to debate with people/engage in the deadly art of &quothilosophic fencing."

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

IDENTITY:

Alias: no one knows his name but we call him Vise around these parts
Sex/Gender: Male
Species: Human-darkness

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:

Height: 6feet 6inches
Mass: 120 lbs
Build: thin and athletic (stronger than he looks)
Features: Grey eyes, blond hair with black streaks that is slicked back but NEVER combed. When he is in an intense fight or extremely angry or any other negative emotion he changes to red eyes and black hair with red streaks. Has a scar from his right eye to the corner of his mouth. Tattoo of an angel with bat wings on the back of his hand

PERSONAL EFFECTS:

Clothing: wears dark camo shorts that go a bit lower than his knees and a darker camo shirt. He took good sprinting shoes and put a metal plate inside for combat.
Accessories:
*a necklace with a cross inside a 13 pointed star.
*a sword with 2 blades that can be separated into 2 swords
*a compact crossbow that he only carry's around when he is on a mission.

CHARACTER:

Personality: Very hard to earn his trust. He will protect with his life the ones he trusts. Never forgets a grudge. he does not use his crossbow that much he can't even work it very well, but his sword skills make up for that
Likes: people who hold to there word, gambling, and whiskey, nothing else
Dislikes: liars, people who think theyâre better than everyone else, cute animals
Notes: he is a good gambler and that is how he gets most of his money,

BACKGROUND:

Hobbies: target practice, sharpening his sword.
Accommodation: He moves around a lot
Backstory: through rumors and stories from his employers this has been pieced together; he has some dark power inside him. In darkness mode he gains incredible strength and speed he won't use weapons but sometimes the darkness controls him, and he will even attack his friends. He will always seek a cure for this curse. He stays at bars most of the time but he sets up his temporary homes in alleys. He is not loyal to anyone but himself, and those he trusts. He is tired of being hated he only gets money by doing jobs that people can't find anyone else to do. He is tired of people hating him and wants respect. He always honors rules and laws and will always accept a challenge.

The_AG_King
The_AG_King
324 posts
Nomad

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f156/Bob_McBobBob/KingBobMcBobBob.jpg

2) Information on your character's name and defining attributes.
Name: King McBobBob
Sex: MAN!

3) Physical attributes
Height: 5.4
Weight: 132
Shape: Average

4) Personality or character
Very lazy, likes to sleep in, likes girls ^.^ a rebel without a cause, a rocker, and likes long walks on the beach :]

5) Background of character
April 12, 1995. It was a stormy night. The villagers had come around to witness the queens newborn child. As they were preparing for the new kings arrival, the current king had another plan. He went into the kitchen, got a knife, and ran towards the queens room. As he came in, he saw that the new king had already been born. In a furious rampage, he ran toward the new king in an attempt to kill him. Suddenly, Strop broke through the window and did those good old ninja moves and gave him one last roundhouse kick and he flew through the window. The King had hit a tree...but no regular tree, it was Estel! Using that good old BOING! power, he was able to knock him out. As he woke up, he saw that DarKArgeN was carrying him. DarKArgeN gave him one hit and The King had never been seen again.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2473/3660686540_1688436617.jpg?v=0

Name: Kipdon
Height: About 20 feet long
Weight: Nobody can tell even though he's covered in scales (XD)
Clothing: Scales
Personality: Likes fire, brain explodes upon failing orders.
Background: A black screen with a few red marks on- Oh... he used to be a human but was poisoned by dragon blood that was slipped into his drink one day. From then on he started flying around Armor Games, searching for interesting threads to prey on.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Name:
Goumas the Alchemist

Physical Attributes:
Height: 1.74 but wants to be at least 1.80m tall (cause he feels short)
Weight: 65 kg
Clothing: Many clothes, usually T-Shirts, loves ties.

Personality
-Always agrees, about everything
-Never smiles, occasional laughs
-Likes hats, but he does not wear them, because he thinks that who wears hats looses his hairs
-Likes sports and talks with people, only about them

Job:
-Alchemist ex football coach, wants to be a scientist.
Job experiences: He has worked as a football coach, only because the team's coach was fired and he was the only candidate for the job.
After he graduated he could not find a job as a scientist, so he decided to become an alchemist a work which is not very popular. He found easily a job, but he still tries to become a scientist or at least a teacher.
Languages he speaks: many, none perfectly
Fighting skill: uses his fist, sticks or rocks, doesn't like weapons.
Background
Father officer, mother member of the city council. He was a good student. At the age of 35 he decided to go to the AG city to show his "wisdom" and his athletic skills.

p.s I have no picture, cause I am a crazy perfectionist and I can't post something less than perfect.

deets456
deets456
40 posts
Nomad

Name: the deets

Appearance: extremely overwieght,always were's his lucky red cap.
Height: 170cm+10cm with his extra thick soles on his shoe.
Weight:200 kilograms.

Special Ability: at full momentum can sustain a speed of 100km p hr while rolling(has gotten him out of many sticky situations)

talents:has been ball room dancing for almost 5 years and has had a couple of singing lesson (hopes to win australian idol when of age.)
also has ability to avoid bullies with superb skill.

Personality: Thinks his gangster but really his a nice guy.
-Likes to go to gym but not actually excersize there.
-to harras mean people.
Dislikes: -low fat food
-his small mouth( he cant stuff as much food down.
-people who are better than him.

JOb: from tuesday-friday the deets is a part time wrestler and from saturday to monday is a hardworking superhero.

Location: specific location unknown as he likes to be a secretive as possible because he is a super hero.But some people hav sighted him rolling around in australia.

pic coming soon hopefully.

yours truly -the deets

Showing 16-30 of 98