ForumsWEPR[necro] Legalization of Marijuana

794 146272
ligaboy
ligaboy
1,052 posts
Peasant

I know that there is a topic about legalizing drugs, but I wanted to talk about Marijuana specifically.

Marijuana was banned in 1937 in the US and is now said to be a gate-way to more dangerous illegal drugs. However in this current state of economy I think we'd be better off with the legalization of marijuana. First, it would provide jobs for people. Second, more tax money to the government. Third, it would decrease sale to minors.

• 794 Replies
Sociophobic
Sociophobic
34 posts
Nomad

Armor should sponsor a contest for most joints smoked at once.

thechosenuno
thechosenuno
134 posts
Nomad

hah thatd be one heck of a contest

shadowfyre541
shadowfyre541
61 posts
Peasant

LOL would be funny, until stuff starts to happen...

thechosenuno
thechosenuno
134 posts
Nomad

when "stuff" starts to happen itd be funnier

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

yeah sure, legalize a drug that contains more than 40 different cancer causing substances and a hundred more poisonous chemicals. yeah

there's more to marijuana than just a few leaves and a little smoke, there's tons of **** from rat poison to arsenic and even methanol, used in rocket fuel. let's throw in some DDT and even a radioactive element called polonium.

I think you confused marijuana with cigarettes.
thechosenuno
thechosenuno
134 posts
Nomad

something else to add the use would probably go down consider it would be legal there wouldn't be a thrill for kids to do something legal unless they make age requirements and it would go down because everyone could do so why do it know?

ColoradoBiker
ColoradoBiker
33 posts
Nomad

just legalize it then tax and regulate it

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

yeah sure, legalize a drug that contains more than 40 different cancer causing substances and a hundred more poisonous chemicals. yeah, i'm cool with that. let's put all the druggies back on the streets and reinstate their business of fuking up every customer with a wallet and a hunger for some nice crack. let's just go ahead and make it legal to sell a drug that kills 80% of users within 3 years. seriously, you idiots think that a little smoke is no big deal, i hate to break it to you though, everything on earth is about accumulation. there's more to marijuana than just a few leaves and a little smoke, there's tons of **** from rat poison to arsenic and even methanol, used in rocket fuel. let's throw in some DDT and even a radioactive element called polonium.

Yeah.... i also think your talking about cigerettes. Because no dealer is going to have all that time to add all these chemicals to there plant. Waste of time and money. Plus prices would go higher. Anyways stop using arguements you hear from your teachers, because they will tell you anything to get you away from it. Including that it can give you a severe case of ghonorihia. (which is as absurd as that paragraph i quoted)

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Lol the little ad at the top of the page is about wheather True or false Marijuana is more dangerous than cigarettes.

Anyways if the government legalizes it I bet the cigarette companies would move in on the market.

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Anyways if the government legalizes it I bet the cigarette companies would move in on the market.

If they legalize it, they might end up selling it. That would be the best way to make sure its pure, with nothing added.
garcimd
garcimd
13 posts
Nomad

There hasn't been one case of Marijuana related death in the history of mankind, and recent tests have shown that Marijuana actually stimulates brain cells. also, most drugs are made with synthesized THC, the "lethal" part of marijana. In conclusion, Marijuana should be legal.

-Ziggy

Ion24
Ion24
121 posts
Nomad

There hasn't been one case of Marijuana related death in the history of mankind,...

Gonna have to stop you on that one, yes there have been many marijuana related deaths, just go Google it. I found many examples just by doing that alone. It's simply common sense.
Ion24
Ion24
121 posts
Nomad

Also, that "stimulating" effect is temporary and is outweighed by all the negative effects, in my opinion.

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Gonna have to stop you on that one, yes there have been many marijuana related deaths, just go Google it. I found many examples just by doing that alone. It's simply common sense.

You need to read more of what you found. Many people have died while high, but not from the marijuana. By itself marijuana cannot kill you.
Ion24
Ion24
121 posts
Nomad

I have read more of what I found, you can't die from one use alone, but it's a cumulative overdose. Also, he said marijuana related deaths, I'd say that that counts.

Showing 751-765 of 794