ForumsGames[necro]Guitar hero 4?

173 34134
pc123
pc123
146 posts
Shepherd

is there going to be a guitar hero 4? or am i alone on thinking that there will be one

• 173 Replies
Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

there is going to be a Guitar Hero for DS soon: Guitar Hero on Tour.

Marshos211
Marshos211
11 posts
Nomad

that is true, most people only know songs cuz they were in GH, but why is that bad?? I didn't know hardly any of the songs in GHII, but that opened me up to a whole new spectrum of music. So I think they should keep crankin' em out!

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

Most likely not.

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

guitar hero 4 will rock

Carter
Carter
107 posts
Nomad

they just game out with a guitar hero based on just 1 artist, so they'll definitely start making more games. i mean, if 1 artist wants to pay sooooo much for an entire game of him, then that means a lot of artists won't want to be left behind on the trend so'll they'll pay too, thus giving the company enough money to make a guitar hero 4,5,6,7, ect.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

they should make a game strictly on metal, thatd make me happy =)

Carter
Carter
107 posts
Nomad

they're probably going to do stuff like that, considering how rock band is the biggest pardy game in the world right now

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

that would be awsome, as long as theres not too much black/death metal, thats not my fav kind of metal

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

ya there is a guitar hero 4!! it is called GH Aerosmith. i lik their band but i dont know i f i want this new one because if it is just aerosmith songs then... what! not all of their songs are great

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ya i dont want one game all about one band

Carter
Carter
107 posts
Nomad

actually thats not technically guitar hero 4. its just a branch from the guitar hero series.

allanzz
allanzz
30 posts
Nomad

i love guitar hero!!!and i think they will make it!

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well if they called all of the guitar heros larger number, itd already be about 4 or 5

Carter
Carter
107 posts
Nomad

yeah, but luckily they have some download able songs ( well for the xbox they do) so none of the games will ever get boring to play

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

they r defintly making guitar hero 4 it has been confirmed. lots of people think aerosmith will be number but aerosmith is just an extra like rocks the 80s

Showing 16-30 of 173