ForumsGames[necro]Guitar hero 4?

173 34131
pc123
pc123
146 posts
Shepherd

is there going to be a guitar hero 4? or am i alone on thinking that there will be one

• 173 Replies
ilikeponys
ilikeponys
7 posts
Nomad

pretty sure there will be, they make alot of money off it and everyone loves it

Krysstheslayer666
Krysstheslayer666
3 posts
Nomad

They are probably going to stop making GH games after the Aerosmith one and probably make another Rock Band.

PSYCHE12456
PSYCHE12456
1 posts
Nomad

ITS ACTUALLY GUITAR HERO:AEROSMITH

ninja_pwnage
ninja_pwnage
136 posts
Nomad

there might be

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

I want them to make a classic rock GH, like led zeppelin, steppen wolf, creedence clearwater revival, the beatles, stuff like that

ajmgan
ajmgan
78 posts
Nomad

dude they make 2 much money 2 not make another

thedead200
thedead200
62 posts
Nomad

idk, some people are right, people only know songs cuz of guitar hero... and thats not that bad.. but some people i know are all like "i can play guitar!!" but its just annoying... cuz i know they can't..

Fenixx
Fenixx
10 posts
Nomad

I think Guitar Hero's through with it. If Rock Band keeps up with the sales, there could be a sequel though.

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

There is a rumor that they're making one. They're making a three and a half. It's like 80's but it's all Areosmith songs. That I know for a fact that they're making.

afroman
afroman
78 posts
Nomad

i dont think there will be i think rockband killed it and if they just improve rockband a little more they will probably extinguish guitar hero i dont know many ppl that even play guitar hero 3(except for a bunch of ppl on here that i dont know) after playing rockband they just buy rockband or head to an internet cafe or to somewhere to play it

rock4dog
rock4dog
29 posts
Nomad

oh there better be or else ill go insane ....
not really ; and if there really is a
guitar hero 4 ,they should put better song in it

Gorks4
Gorks4
14 posts
Nomad

hopefully there is

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

There should be one as long as rock bands keep making new songs there should be new guitar heros.

maestrorage
maestrorage
20 posts
Nomad

There is not going to be a real Guitar Hero 4 coming out. The company that produced it was baught out. Please gamers, read XBox mag or something.

agslav98
agslav98
6 posts
Nomad

there should be, but not very likely =\\

Showing 31-45 of 173