ForumsThe TavernDragon's poll (current poll on page 10)

109 11891
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

After seeing Roadripper's polls, I wanted to start doing it, too. This will be the thread that I will go to to say when there's a new poll.

The first poll is:

Worst subject in school

1)Math
2)English
3)Science
4)Social Studies
5)Foreign Language

I'll update the poll as best as I can, and the current votes will be in my profile, but I may occasionally post the vote count here.

• 109 Replies
bigdaddyg
bigdaddyg
372 posts
Nomad

i absolutely hate foreign language. i suck at it so badly..last semester i got a 36 percent in the class. and this year i completely gave up on the subject all together and i think im getting like 10% maybe...

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Should I make my polls daily or weekly? What does everyone think?

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

It depends how much time you have to do them dragonball05. If you can do it daily that would be better but only if you're positive you can do it properly. If you can't weekly would be best so you have more time to get them done.

bigdaddyg
bigdaddyg
372 posts
Nomad

how about somewhere in between like maybe every 3 or 4 days. that way u wont run out of material. and u wont get drowned under all the work. and it would give most users time to post if it was 3 or 4 days rather than one day.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

i'd have to say, Foreign Languages. Mainly because there are too many rules and pronunciations! I suck at German. I think i must be failing.

and i think your polls should be weekly. that gives us more time to vote and gives you more time for ideas and managing these polls.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

i'd have to say, Foreign Languages. Mainly because there are too many rules and pronunciations! I suck at German. I think i must be failing.

and i think your polls should be weekly. that gives us more time to vote and gives you more time for ideas and managing these polls.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Alright, I'ce decided to go with bigdaddyg and make my polls 3 days long.

Current results are:

1)Math - 4
2)English - 1
3)Science
4)Social Studies - 2
5)Foreign Language - 3

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Wow science is doing very well. Probably my favourite subject but very unpopular at my school. ha!! cool.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

That means that around 5 pm AG time on March 31, the results will be posted along with the new poll.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i vote social studies i hate it

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Upset in the poll leader status! Social Studies has taken the lead away from Math!

1)Math - 4
2)English - 2
3)Science
4)Social Studies - 5
5)Foreign Language - 3

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Hmm, pixie's not gonna be too happy. Someone voted for science. >_>

Current votes:

1)Math - 5
2)English - 2
3)Science - 1
4)Social Studies - 6
5)Foreign Language - 3

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

I don't really have a least favorite class, but I suppose English at times is quite tricky for me, so that's where I'd like my vote to go.

Xoran
Xoran
483 posts
Nomad

I going to have to say MATH! It's so boring and hard, to me.

IPwnGamezz
IPwnGamezz
209 posts
Nomad

Social Studies > its so friggin hard to remember history xP

Showing 16-30 of 109