ForumsForum GamesMedival (I can't spell) Kingdom RPG

125 17617
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Greetings! This is just a rpg i felt like making. I don't have a specific format for kingdoms but it has to include:

-Name of Kingdom
-Species in Kingdom
-Weapon Specialties (1)
-Other Specialty (Blacksmith, tailor etc.)
-Language

Only the first four kingdoms posted will be accepted later posters will join another kingdom and will have an assigned rank from the lands leader.

Here is my kingdom:

Name of Kingdom: Xannivillia (Zann-iv-ill-ee-uh)

Race(s): Xannics - Birdlike people (non-flying) with black feathers with red skin (males) or purple feathers with blue skin (females). They stand on two legs with 3 foot long withs with 4 fingers on the end. They have sharp talons and sharp beaks. All they wear are tunics (civilian-normal class) chain mail armor (warriors) or long hooded robes. (royalty)

Specialties: They are extremely skilled with crossbows and bows and arrows. They have swords, etc. but are not very good with them. They are also expert tailors.

Language: The Xannics speak Xannainian which seems like a lot of screeching and squawking. It is very difficult for one to learn. They do have a written language.

• 125 Replies
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Where did my post go? Noo!

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Name of Kingdom: Xannivillia (Zann-iv-ill-ee-uh)
-Race(s): Xannics - Birdlike people (non-flying) with black feathers with red skin (males) or purple feathers with blue skin (females). They stand on two legs with 3 foot long withs with 4 fingers on the end. They have sharp talons and sharp beaks. All they wear are tunics (civilian-normal class) chain mail armor (warriors) or long hooded robes. (royalty)
-Specialties: They are extremely skilled with crossbows and bows and arrows. They have swords, etc. but are not very good with them. They are also expert tailors.
-Language: Common. The Xannics speak Xannainian which seems like a lot of screeching and squawking. It is very difficult for one to learn. They do have a written language.
-Leader: ShadowPhoenix the Reborn (1/3 lives used)
-Money: $100
-Items: 20 health potions
-Food: 100
-Population: 71/74 (9 warriors, 40 civilians, 5 shaman, 17 gunsmen)
-Controlled Cities: Xannivilia
-Visitors: 5 Klaxinion shaman, 1 Klaxinion Mystic, 3 gnome elites
-National/Trade Animal: Exolelly (An exolellie is an elephant-like creature able to carrie camps on their backs. They can grow up to 50' tall.)

*Everyone
"Could people open caravans? We are eager to trade." Shadowphoenix said rubbing his hands together.

*Bluydee
You many only have up to 75 soldiers as of now, read the posts.

*sense
I accept Nome's offer, we send 3 gunsmen to you. We also supply you with 5 muskets for your own use.

<<<BUMP>>>

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I send the dragon god with 75 army soldiers to inspect bloodvein`s kingdom and klaxiton

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

-Name of Kingdom: klaxiton
-Race(s): klaxinions, and nolaths (you all know my species by now)
-national animal: owl
-trade animal: ostraganan (to put it simply part ostrige, part jellyfish, and part chainsaw)
-Specialties: healing and potions
-Language: all
-Leader: VISE
-items: rich man's outfit, healing and magic potions
-food: 120 - we started to farm
-population: 70 (45 klaxinions 25 nalaths)
-Money: $80
-purchases: none
-trade: none
-Projects: boats done in 5 pages
-new money: $80
-trade routes: Xannivillia
-controlled cities: klaxiton

UP FOR SALE
---------------------------
healing potions
1 person worth $5
5 people worth $20
10 people worth $40

magic potions - fire, water, ice, wind, metal, and stone
1 uses worth $5
5 uses worth $20
10 uses worth $40
*limited time only
---------------------------

bloodvein the offer still stands

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Gnomes
Name of Kingdom: Nome
Weapon Specialties: Magic Daggers, infused with different elements
Other Specialty: Technology and Magic (not amazingly amazing though)
Language: Many, but mainly Common
Money: 45
Gear:
10 Rough Leather Armors
3 Multi-Metal Claw Gauntlets
Food: 100
Pop: 60 (20 civilians, 10 elites, 20 soldiers and 10 scientists)
Controlled Cities: Dustrix
Visitors: 3 Xannac Gunmen
Animal: A Tiger-like species known as Gruen.
~
That is very good.... I will send 3 elites, and 5 magic daggers, infused with a element of your choice, for your use.....

Showing 121-125 of 125