ForumsForum GamesMedival (I can't spell) Kingdom RPG

125 17612
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Greetings! This is just a rpg i felt like making. I don't have a specific format for kingdoms but it has to include:

-Name of Kingdom
-Species in Kingdom
-Weapon Specialties (1)
-Other Specialty (Blacksmith, tailor etc.)
-Language

Only the first four kingdoms posted will be accepted later posters will join another kingdom and will have an assigned rank from the lands leader.

Here is my kingdom:

Name of Kingdom: Xannivillia (Zann-iv-ill-ee-uh)

Race(s): Xannics - Birdlike people (non-flying) with black feathers with red skin (males) or purple feathers with blue skin (females). They stand on two legs with 3 foot long withs with 4 fingers on the end. They have sharp talons and sharp beaks. All they wear are tunics (civilian-normal class) chain mail armor (warriors) or long hooded robes. (royalty)

Specialties: They are extremely skilled with crossbows and bows and arrows. They have swords, etc. but are not very good with them. They are also expert tailors.

Language: The Xannics speak Xannainian which seems like a lot of screeching and squawking. It is very difficult for one to learn. They do have a written language.

• 125 Replies
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

He creates a ransom note saying:

"Mwahahahaha!!! You fools! You send one of your rarest minerals without any protection! We will give you your precious "Arceusia " back for control of your Darkriamite mines and some slaves to mine it for us."

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

(Guns don't excist) >_> (crossbows)

"MEN, ATTACK!!!!"

All archers begin firing, ShadowFenix leaps backwards clawing Bloodvein with his foot then squaking loudly alerting the rest of his men to attack!

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

The royal exolelly crushes half the lodge with his body killing 2 archers and 4 ghouls.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

He leaps up the ladder (skipping about two pegs with every leap) and orders a full retreat, but to keep firing at the vile undead.

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

Bloodvein puts his hand on his chest where shadowfenix clawed. Bloodvein then summons the 2 exolellies and uses the horn to call his Undead Dragon. He jumps on the dragon slices down 4 of ShadowFenx's archers. While his Crossbow men take out 5 of them. the 2 exolellies stampede at the royal exolelly The patchwork golems vomet poisen at the few remaning archers. The tendrils pop out of the ground... ShadoFenix and Bloodvein start at them in confusion.

In the center of the tendrils was the crushed Cresilium.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

CCCCCPCC
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
E EEEEEEEEEEEEE >
E EEE EEE E > V V RRRRR
E EEE EEE E U S U S U S B U S RRRRRR

E - Exolelly
C - Camp
U - Undead
P - Phoenix
S - Scourge
R -Ruins
B - Bloodvein

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Fenix summons his drake and sails away in the sky, randomly with his 3 surviving archers.

"Damn." he whispers to himself.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

They soon arrive in Xannivilia. The civilians gasp at the few people and wounds on their leader. He explained the entire happening to his people. Many protest and order an invasion. Fenix declines, he hopes for the two nations to bond again.

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

B
___ ___ DDDDDDD
( ) ( )
{ }____{ } RRR S
[__________] DDDDDDD
[___I ___I__]
[____________]__________________________________________

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
||FOREST CAMP||

D - Dragons
B - Bloodvein
S - ShadowFenix
R - Remaning Archer

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

(((NVM my last post its messed up >.> )))

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

<<<BUMP>>>

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

<<<<<<<<< BbUuMmPpYy >>>>>>>>>

xelada
xelada
112 posts
Nomad

Inside a hidden chamber in my castle a light shines and I fall out, battered, bruised and without a stitch on.
"Those filthy rotten curs" I mutter to my self. "Someone get me an Arcia Disk" I yell after ascending the stairs. Soon I am given a hoop made of a dark wood with weird strings and gems, I then focus on Fenix and throw it out a window, after a few seconds a multicoloured light decends from the heavens and strikes Fenix and his army destroying them instantly. I then pick up a dark purple gem that is shaped like an eye, and begin to use it to talk to Fenix's second in command telepathicly; I tell him if he does not give me and my country a total of a pound of Cresilium and a pound of Darkriamite as well as relinquishing the Arceusia I will destroy him and his kingdom, I even show him/her what happened to there former leader. After that I fall to the ground in exhaustion.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Fron the burnt ash of ShadowFenix arises a newborn baby... ShadowFenix was in fact part phoenix. (his dad) The second in command (Lord HAwkeye) tells you he shall return all but the pound of Darkrimite to end this war... He offers one one their finest bows and 25 rune imbedded arrows. He also wants something to return their leader (Now ShadowPhoenix the Reborn) to his previous age.

xelada
xelada
112 posts
Nomad

How about you keep your arrows, I give you your potion and you get me what I asked for; I'll even tell you where to find the jewels.

Showing 61-75 of 125