ForumsGamesWho is better? John or ConArtists?

74 12418
DeepFriedPeanuts
DeepFriedPeanuts
119 posts
Nomad

I think its ConArtists because I do not to hate any of his games as of yet. As for John, he can pump em out, but some games I just don't like. What do you guys think?

• 74 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

ConArtist works really, really, really hard on his games. Unfortunately all his games are violent, gore, zombies, demons, war and those sort of stuff. His games are enjoyable, but I like variety. So I'll go with John.

His next game is TOTALLY different from his last.
I don't know where he gets his ideas.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I'll go with John.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

ConArtist.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

easy choice John by far

Infantryman123
Infantryman123
138 posts
Nomad

Both are very different. John continually makes a ton of games,though i don't think he makes a lot of blockbusters like "The Last Stand" games,or "Warfare 1917". Con Artists is a lot different than John,he continually creates great games,but can't make them come that fast enough. Both are great! I don't think either are bad,but they're very different.

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

I like them both a lot, but I think I like John better. His games always cover original ideas, like the most recent traffic or run elephant run. They are also always enjoyable to play and have very few if any technical difficulties.

SantanaDVX
SantanaDVX
194 posts
Nomad

I like them both but John makes his games a little cartoon-ish, and I like that about them.

sherdil126
sherdil126
260 posts
Nomad

john of course............no doubt he is the best

itemick
itemick
57 posts
Nomad

Dang, very hard to decide.. but i would have to say John.

itemick
itemick
57 posts
Nomad

I think ConArtist because you can tell he obviously works really, really hard on his games.

Good job ConArtist, keep it up .

Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

I don't see why Zophia locked one thread that compared the relative merits of one game developer vs another and left this one unlocked.

Two people can have different strengths and weaknesses that makes them both great in different areas. Similarly, there need not be just one "the best." Having many great people developing games for a site is better than having just one.

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

Conartist defiantly... he is amazing!

Zenetar
Zenetar
2 posts
Shepherd

John, of course

His influence on AG is amasing.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I would have to say, based on the new game, that came out by conartists, that conartists is better. Props to them

SuperZagron
SuperZagron
424 posts
Nomad

I think its a tie. Both have fun games and both have some that I don't like.

Showing 16-30 of 74