ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] Rock or Rap?

410 116619
Tommy13z
Tommy13z
31 posts
Peasant

KOkay this is were things might get a little messed up i have always argued with everyone over this topic I say ROCK is better no matter what if you say otherwise or if you agree REPLY.

• 410 Replies
Tommy13z
Tommy13z
31 posts
Peasant

i Agree with the remark that was made earlier that new rock bands (EX. My Chemical Romance, Matchbook Romance)
suck balls BIG HUGE MONKEY BALLS but as much as they suck they cannot even be compared to RAP which so everyone understands sucks more than huge monkey balls IDK whats worse than that. And yes there is better new age ROCK BANDS than my chem and whatnot Such As: DRAGONFORCE, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, SYSTEM OF A DOWN, DISTURBED, and ofcourse AVENGED SEVENFOLD

PS...
TASTE OF CHAOS Tour coming to CHICAGO CANNOT WAIT YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK IT OUT

cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

rap sucks

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

rock

choogly
choogly
40 posts
Nomad

tommy......ur breaking my balls man. The bands you mentioned all suck. They are all either nu-metal or metalcore, the two most pussy forms of metal. Dragonforce is a speed metal band that uses speed as a gimmick. I'm not trying to be a douche, if you want to know some good bands I can share with you what little I know.

jak2183
jak2183
2 posts
Nomad

rock is the best!!

PsychoChicken
PsychoChicken
9 posts
Nomad

Rock is the best. Rap has no real reason to even be "music". Its just a few people making rhymes and putting a little rhythm into the background. Rock on the otherhand has cord progressions and different instruments. Rock for the win!!

zingiberis
zingiberis
7 posts
Nomad

I'm listening actually all kind of music but best one is hard rock and metal - Iron Maiden, Disturbed, Nocturnal Rites, Edguy, Dio etc.

Chasellone
Chasellone
6 posts
Nomad

Rock has been around for longer, usually has more meaning behind the lyrics, and the riffs and chords shredded completely smoke any quote &quothat beats" or "bling-blingidy-ness" that rap listners get so hyped up about. I think that rap promotes a sense of criminality, laziness, uncleanliness, slobbishness, unintelligence, and overall lesser quality of life. Rock promotes all types of things but definately not being a greased up sloppy tuneless mumbling bum like that of rap.

diesel88
diesel88
5 posts
Nomad

ROCK!
Nu Metal
Metal
Grunge (O.K.)
Alternative (O.K.)
Every other kind of rock
.... not death metal screamo >=/

inhuman99
inhuman99
22 posts
Nomad

Im all for rock hands down. ROCK ON!!!!

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

Rap is so stupid and i cant stand it. I mean wtf are they rapping about, how amazing and crap they are there all a bunch of wanna be posers. but Weird AL Yankovich is funny lol

army_boy
army_boy
54 posts
Nomad

i have to say rap but i do like rock

shadowlord1124
shadowlord1124
7 posts
Nomad

rock cause rap is gay gangster music

nolife
nolife