ForumsForum GamesCut the Tree

160 32552
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Read everything if you want to play!!

Okay, this game is a bit like the Brick wall game, only it's a tree. the reason I'm making this is because Ablu2 has stopped both versions of the series. A few things you can't do:

No nukes.
No memes
No chuck Norris or any celebrity
No posting own damage
No black holes
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No healing the wall
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with the Brick Wall.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 1,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 160 Replies
KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

I grab a beaver and hurl him at the tree.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

i spindash back into the tree

But the previous one had already made you dizzy and you miss.

FINALLY!

NOW I take a tank cannon to the tree.

It hits the tree and leaves a human sized hole. -3000 HP

I pollute the area around the tree

It causes slow but steady damage. -50 HP every day Total damage: -3050 HP

I use the mystic powers of doom to send 20,000 trolls to attck with MP40s.

But because we live in a real world it doesn't work.

now i use a molotov **** tail

No swearing please.

I replant the tree on the moon

Read the rules please.

I dug up all the roots of the tree and burned them with a flamethrower.

You find root and start digging around it. suddenly, a dome appears in the soil and thousands of ants burst out. You run away, but not before a few of them bite you. -1 HP

This game is gay

perhaps because you were banned?

I grab a beaver and hurl him at the tree.

Please don't do abusive things to animals. Will write it into the rules.

Current rules. If you don't read them, you get banned.

No nukes.
No memes
No chuck Norris or any celebrity

No posting own damage
No black holes
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No healing the tree
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)
No death rays
You can't kill the tree in one single move(Unless the tree is almost dead)
No moving the tree

No throwing animals or animal abuse
The tree can only be affected by one status at a time. So if the tree is poisoned, you can't poison it more.
Please don't use moves more than once. If you do, they become more ineffective or don't work.

Bold rules are the important ones, and will result in instant ban)

Because this is a tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with the Brick Wall.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

How do you befriend the tree? Simply start as an environmentalist, and go ranting about why trees shouldn't be cut down. If I find you good enough, you can become a lawyer and sue people. You can't simply say 'I sue you' and deal out damage, but rather use facts to support it.

Here is something you must know: A tree can do what only a tree can do. It won't do anything except grow and be damaged. It can't talk or move or attack, but it may evolve. Do not try to help the tree like it was a human.

Dead users:

afroninja1723 (Banned)
TRUdog(Banned)
Jellykins (Banned)

Current status:

HP: 999,995,9989tree is poisoned for 5 days. -50 HP per day)
Climate: storm and thunder(No sunlight)
jem
jem
324 posts
Nomad

i trow Jupiter at the three that does 999,995,9988 damage! it has now 1 hp

jem
jem
324 posts
Nomad

i get a chainsaw! i kill the three!

END

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Somebody ban him^

I Slash at the tree with a battleaxe.

jem
jem
324 posts
Nomad

I was following the rules! i have not killed the three in 1 turn! and you have nothing said about trowing planets!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

He did say something about stupid attacks, Jem.

Once there is enough lightning, I build an arc, and I direct the lightning to the tree, striking
it with whatever volts of electricity lightning has.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

this game is stupid it goes on forever and ever even if the tree is dead. And if you kill it the dude who made it is all like "Yeah thats not fair!" and bans you for doing what your supposed to do in the game.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

your banned jem

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that whole jupiter attack was dumb. YOU CAN'T THROW A GAS GIANT.JUPITER IS NOT A PHYSICAL MASS. IT IS A BUNCH OF GAS.

MrWiffle
MrWiffle
43 posts
Nomad

I put a sprinkler near the tree

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

i trow Jupiter at the three that does 999,995,9988 damage! it has now 1 hp

Please don't say that. A warning there.

Somebody ban him^

And please don't tell me who to ban. I decide.

I was following the rules! i have not killed the three in 1 turn! and you have nothing said about trowing planets!

USE YOUR LOGIC! If you want me to keep writing rules over every little thing then i will. But you will end up being banned. Another warning.

your banned jem

And you are warned for saying that. I decide who gets banned and warned, not the players.

this game is stupid it goes on forever and ever even if the tree is dead. And if you kill it the dude who made it is all like "Yeah thats not fair!" and bans you for doing what your supposed to do in the game.

the game will end when the tree is dead. And I ban people like you because you corrupt the game. And If you want, I can make a rule that allows people to be banned for logical reasons.

i get a chainsaw! i kill the three!

END

Missed that. Jem, you're banned.

Yeah, that whole jupiter attack was dumb. YOU CAN'T THROW A GAS GIANT.JUPITER IS NOT A PHYSICAL MASS. IT IS A BUNCH OF GAS.

Good point there.

SEE MY ARMATAR?-Im the only one who can kill the tree,so I use my spells and attack the tree.

You can't use spells: The game is based on real life.

I put a sprinkler near the tree

The tree gratefully accepts the water, but nothing visibly happens.

Dead users:

afroninja1723 (Banned)
TRUdog(Banned)
Jellykins (Banned)
jem(Banned)

please stop this list from growing...

Current status:

HP: 999,995,9989tree is poisoned for 5 days. -50 HP per day)
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I then pour gasoline on the trash and then I light the fire and then I throw grenades and rabid dogs

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I then pour gasoline on the trash and then I light the fire and then I throw grenades and rabid dogs

only one attack per post. the gasoline ignites but the tree has seen so much fire it feels no pain. -50 Hp

Current status:

HP: 999,995,9939(tree is poisoned for 5 days. -50 HP per day)
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I attach metal poles to the tree that are doused in water.

Showing 46-60 of 160