The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesSonny 2: Weapons and armor

26 27886
mr_man
mr_man
3 posts
Peasant

OK guys im a lvl 30 biological and i am trying to pimp out Roald and Veridux. What do you think are the best weapon/armor combos and how do you get emrald death, death sentence, and supermacy!?!?!

• 26 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Death sentence you get from the mayor 1/10 drop rate
Emerald death you get from the hydra boss battle 1/17 drop rate
supremacy from the police colonel in zone 5 drop rate 1/15

death sentence also gives a 66 speed bonus, where as emerald death has the highest strength bonus. supremacy has boost of 109 in both strength and instinct I believe

the best for veradux would be the council clothing (only the boots), Get everything else from the mayor, excluding wrath of the council which can be obtained from council members in zone 5.

for roald, I would go with emerald death and full royal. thats about it.

Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

For Roald: Z7 strength armor from the shop and either Death Sentence or Platinum Baton.

For Dux: Z7 instinct armor or combat medic armor and either Law Binder or Supremacy.

Of course, if you aren't there yet, go with DDX. I don't quite agree with his choice of weapons, but it won't make a big difference.

deziun
deziun
1 posts
Nomad

[i]you guys seen the weapons calle ahnialation and frosted fate?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Annihilation - Random Drop in Z4
Frosted Fate - Drops From Frost Lord

Cheekster
Cheekster
35 posts
Nomad

the Z7 store sets are probably the best sets for your teammates

for weapons i use, platinum baton for roald and wrath of the council for dux

randomguy64
randomguy64
24 posts
Nomad

I use temporal blade for Roald and either law binder or Mending Beacon+blast shield for dux. I have a tendancy to outfit my team with +health stuff.

I'll get dux WotC when I get bored, go to the training fight again, and it drops.
How did you guys calculate the probability?

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

^So, so many hours wasted on Sonny...

And the best set for Veradux is Dr. Klima's.

For you... Try the Velocious Armor + Mending Beacon and Azure Shredder.
If you're a Brute bio, go for Furious Set + Temporal Blade.
And for poison, don't bother with piercing as most effects are DoT. Just max Strength as above.

Shadow2696
Shadow2696
1 posts
Blacksmith

Good weapons for each class:
Phycological: Posiedon's Fury- Weild the fury of a titan. speed+51,Instinct+102,Lighting Piercing+98. Random drop in Labyrinth.

Hydrolic: Death Sentence- Speed+56,Strength+152,Vitality+66
Random drop when you beat the Mayor.

Biological: Emerald Death- It's rare that you find a shard this perfect.
Strength+186, Vitality+34
Random drop when you beat the Hydra in Labyrinth.

Extras:
Unholy Runeblade- Speed+34,Strength+43,Vitality+36,Shadow piercing+97
Random drop when you beat Baron Brixius.

I haven't really seen people talking about Posiedon's Fury that much, even though it has the highest Instinct boost in the game i've seen so far.

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Wrath of the Council (rare drop from council in Z5, pink version of posiedon's fury) has the best instinct boost. I believe Law Binder (Z5 shop) gives 2nd highest?, with better boosts to the other stats.

For hydraulic, cold hydro--Law Binder or WotC for instinct, hot hydro uses Death Sentence/Platinum Baton/Emerald Death for strengh, same for a bio. I think there might be another weapon with the same +strength as Platinum Baton....I don't think that's the correct name either, but it's a drop in Z6 from the warden there.

I don't know much about Z7 armor/weapons, haven't been there--there are special armors for each class there, each suited for them...some combinations of the other armors/weapons can give higher boosts in one stat though, but with less in other stats.

Wound
Wound
11 posts
Nomad

well mate actually you should equip one of them on crit... ( physical attack ) i would prefer Veridux..

The other guy should get some "Fire" Damage and Strenght

at all you should specify yourself on poison and strength ... most have with biological

cosineoftheta
cosineoftheta
1 posts
Shepherd

uh, how do you get to Z6 and Z7? I've never seen them on the map before

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

u have to be on heroic and get "legend" achievment(beat the mayor with no training fight and no repeated bosses) still trying

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

dude there are two secret lvl if u beat it on heroic if u wanna see my guys in the best armor u can get ask me for the pvp code

Darkgora
Darkgora
31 posts
Nomad

Whats the best all around armor? (probably for Sonny)

pineappleman64
pineappleman64
46 posts
Nomad

depends on ur build

Showing 1-15 of 26