The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesSonny 2: Weapons and armor

26 27885
mr_man
mr_man
3 posts
Peasant

OK guys im a lvl 30 biological and i am trying to pimp out Roald and Veridux. What do you think are the best weapon/armor combos and how do you get emrald death, death sentence, and supermacy!?!?!

• 26 Replies
aStickerLong
aStickerLong
1 posts
Nomad

to get zone 6, you have to complete zone 5 on challenging or above.

to get zone 7, you have to get the Legend achievement, which requires you to:
-complete zone 5
-on heroic difficulty
-without taking a single training fight
-or refighting a single boss.

Onyyxx
Onyyxx
1 posts
Nomad

ok law binder is the second best for Dux the wrath of the council is the best with a 189 i think instict

annhilation is a nice weapon for a 20-24 Ronald

goldair1
goldair1
158 posts
Nomad

Umm i look have a look a this game "sonny" people keep saying it a good game so i will look too o and GameReporter nice Report

Forgo
Forgo
2 posts
Nomad

i wish someone would make a list of all armour in sonny 2

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

well if you beat the council you might get a high instinct body armor called "council robes" which says something like "wear this! it will make you feel important!" but for the high HP and strength there is an option of the "juggernauts blah de blah" which gives tons of vitality and strength gained by beating the colonel. you can get his gun as well...

foxycast
foxycast
5 posts
Nomad

i find it bs that you dont get the yellow crowbar and corrupter swords

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

I WANT TIME BOMB AS HOLDABLE WEAPON!

MrBubblz117
MrBubblz117
2 posts
Nomad

Um I just beat it and Id like it if someone could rate my stuff.
Sonny: Psychological. I gave him the corroptor armor and wrath of the council
Veradux: I gave him Surgeon armor and Supremacy gun.
Roald: Hes got Yosuke flame armor and death sentence.
Felicity: I dont use her but she has the Judge's armor and azure blades
Is this any good? i havent hit anywhere past 60,000 damage before.

RayTehOnly
RayTehOnly
1 posts
Nomad

If you beat Zone 5 Police Colonel and didn't get the Supremacy gun, can you get it again?

If so, HOW?!

FailureFailz
FailureFailz
4 posts
Nomad

Veridux:I would prefer physical attack and a little bit of magic attack for some of his spells he has that can do massive damage if you have some magic damage but he mostly just whacks or buffs you.
Sonny:I prefer pure strength if your a warrior but if you are something else then you need to mix them up a bit.For and example Hydraulic... needs physical attack and magic attack to be an epic character but think about it... what do you want to be more.I can't really explain what they need and don't need because it is your choice but I prefer magic attack and a little of physical attack.
[b]Roald:He is somewhat like Veridux because his starting armor is good and you can buy that whole set and everything in a shop which I can't remember which one but you can get all of that and give it to Veridux to be just as good as Roald.I used Hydraulic time after time trying to figure out what the epic set is and is really nothing. .If you want to get an epic weapon for them then try out the [/i]Death Sentence, dropped randomly from the mayor.But hey, we all have different opinions.

PentaKing99
PentaKing99
1 posts
Peasant

lol jk

Showing 16-26 of 26