ForumsForum GamesHalo RPG

54 8851
klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Story: After the third halo ring was destroyed the and the covenant prophet was killed, the covenant ceased their attacks on earth.
But a new prophet has risen to the throne and is taking the offensive against the unsuspecting earth.

You can pick one covenant species to be

Grunt: weakest soldier in the covenant forces and quick to flee. 10+spd 10-Dmg. Can use only light weapons.

Jackal:The second weakest soldier, But an accurate sniper. 10+acu on any weapon. 10- hp. Can use light to medium weapons.

Drone: A fast flying soldier but the least armored. 15+spd 15-hp. Can only use light weapons.

Brute: A slow but powerful soldier and the second strongest in the covenant world. 15+ weapon dmg 10+ hp 25- spd. Can use all weapons.

Hunter: A very big very scary covenant foot trooper but is so big It cant drive vehicles. 20+ weapon dmg 20+ hp 20-spd 20-acu Can use all weapons.

Character sheet
Species: Fill in what you picked
Lvl 1 exp 0/5
Hp: 10 plus or minus any bonus from what soldier you picked
Acu: 80% chance to hit plus or minus any bonus from what soldier you picked
Spd: 5 plus or minus any bonus from what soldier you picked Weapon: plasma pistol 5+dmg
Dmg:5 plus or minus any bonus from what soldier you picked

delete the info in the bold writing

Put in your character sheet every time you post. And follow this sheet exactly NO hybrids!

5 people can play

This will be alot better than my last RPG.=]

• 54 Replies
Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Species: Brute
Lvl 1 Exp 2/5
Hp:20
Acu:80%
Spd: - 20
Acs: X2 Grenades
Weapon: Brute Spiker
Dmg:30

I Tell My Freind's To Run To Safety Then I Take Cover Once The Barricade Is Gone I Use A Grenade And Throw It By The Door Killing The Enemy And If It Fail's To Kill It I Open Fire

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Name: Xann and Zora Zanabee
Species: Hunter (Mgalekgolo)
Lvl 1 exp 0/5
Hp: 30
Acu: 60%
Spd: -15
Acs:
Weapon: plasma pistol
Dmg: 2

Zora growls but Xann silences him. "This will be more difficult with these foolish weapons." He said in a hushed tone. He threw the plasma pistol, and Zora did the same. He lumbered towards the pelican and used the sharp tips of his gauntlets to grad on. As it takes flight he jumps off crushing three marines, Zora rips two in half then roars.

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

I'm Just Posting So This Goes2 1st Page

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

<<<BUMP>>>

Update please

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Spore

Your accuracy pays off when you score 2 head shots on the marines (2+ exp). You radio the assault force and tell them all clear. Just as you put away the radio a scorpion tank comes out of nowhere. You jump behind a rock. it hasn't noticed you yet what do you do?
Put acs (acsessores) under your spd)

Thomas1st2

The barricade shatters. You throw the grenade and a explosion covers the room in green gore. You and the brute walk into the messy hallway and run for the door and get out into the jungle and radio the commander that the flood have invaded the building.
There is no reply. You look up and see the commanders ship breaking through the atmosphere. It has green flood crud covering the ship. You run for cover as the ship crashes a mile off east of your position what do you do?

Shadowphoenix

You gain 5+exp from the scuffle. A marine fire at xann but it bounces of his armor into a methane tank nearby. A heat wave washes over you as the methane explodes into fireworks.
Were the pelican was is a pile of molten slag. But you see a lone marine running off toward the engine room with alarming speed. This marine looked different he was in full armor and standing 7 feet tall. What do you do?

Spore had a good idea with the armor, put that under your dmg and put nothing there for now

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Lvl 1 Exp 2/5
Hp:20
Spd: - 20
Armor:

I find a Marine car (One with the gun at back) and kill the marines in it I tell my freind to get on the turret and we go driving until we find a phantom with NO! flood on it =]

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

P.S Spore Radio me I'll come kill the tank 4 u =D

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Species: Jackal
Level 1 Exp 1/5 (I killed one marine right?)
HP: 5
Acu: 90%
Spd: 5
Acs: None
Weapon: Plasma Pistol
Dmg: 5
Armor: Gauntlet

I call the base for back up to send me a Warthog.

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Level 1 Exp 3/5 (I killed one marine right?)

<BUMP> And just to upgrade my sheet - I forgot..

Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

Species: Hunter
Lvl 1 exp 0/5
Hp: 10 +
Acu: 60%
Spd: -5
Weapon: plasma pistol 5+dmg
Dmg:15

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Thomas1s2

You both ride after it but you dont fire. You figure it will lead you to the flood nest. After a while you see the crashed covenant flood ship. You look to your left and find a covenant armor pod you take Light armor 10+hp 5-spd What do you do?

Spore

You are covenant.. they don't have warthogs. =J
You call for a wraith tank. You hear a crash and see a big pod crack open to reveal a wraith tank. You climb aboard the tank. What do you do?

Xrunner

Mission objectives: To annihilate a marine training academy and all resistance there.
Your forces: 3 brutes 5 grunts 1 hunter pair(you).

Prepare for pod launch 3...2...1... FIRE. You feel a jolt as your pod stops in the warm egyptian sand. You emerge with your soul partner. You both see 8 other pods land in the sand, and the rest of the
assault force emerges. You all head off in the direction of the academy 2 mile north of your position. You get to the building and hide behind some rocks. You peek out and see 10 marines guarding the building. What do you do?
Xrunner Please update your sheet with armor and acs(accessories).

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Level 1 Exp 3/5

I drive to kill the enemy marine tank, sorry I forgot that We don't have Warthogs, I always played Master Chief.

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Lvl 1 Exp 2/5
Hp:30
Spd: - 25
Armor: Light Armor

I Call 4 Back up Of troops and tanks and the other vhiecels

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Update There are now ranks. After every mission complete you get a higher rank. right now all of you are ranked soldier (S)<-- (this is the rank) Put the rank under your above your HP. Getting a higher rank sometime means you will get a stronger starting weapon before a mission.

b]Spore[/b]
You fire a shot of superheated plasma at the tank... it hits behind the tank and flips it. Another shot destroys it completely 2+exp. You lvled up 5+ skill points to put into dmg, acc, or hp.

Aftermath: You call in the assault force and they decimate the vehicle factory. You have been promoted to rank (SS) (sharpshot) and now start with a Plasma rifle 5+acc 15+dmg. you now get a new mission.

Mission objectives: To set a plasma ion charged (PIC) bomb in a airfield in Japan.
Information: The (PIC) looks like an ordinary plasma grenade but with a blast radius of 5 miles this is no plasma grenade.

You are transported via Phantom to the surface of Japan.It is 10:00 pm earth time. You can make out the city just 1 mile in front of you. For this mission you are given a cloaking shieldA device that can cloak you for 5 mins) You must get to the center of the city before morning or you will be found and killed. What do you do?

Thomas1st2
This ship is the commanders ship... so he had the troops and vehicles. You heard over the radio the commander yelling for help then the line going flat. what do you do?

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Lvl 1 Exp 2/5
Hp:30
Spd: - 25