ForumsForum GamesHalo RPG

54 8852
klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Story: After the third halo ring was destroyed the and the covenant prophet was killed, the covenant ceased their attacks on earth.
But a new prophet has risen to the throne and is taking the offensive against the unsuspecting earth.

You can pick one covenant species to be

Grunt: weakest soldier in the covenant forces and quick to flee. 10+spd 10-Dmg. Can use only light weapons.

Jackal:The second weakest soldier, But an accurate sniper. 10+acu on any weapon. 10- hp. Can use light to medium weapons.

Drone: A fast flying soldier but the least armored. 15+spd 15-hp. Can only use light weapons.

Brute: A slow but powerful soldier and the second strongest in the covenant world. 15+ weapon dmg 10+ hp 25- spd. Can use all weapons.

Hunter: A very big very scary covenant foot trooper but is so big It cant drive vehicles. 20+ weapon dmg 20+ hp 20-spd 20-acu Can use all weapons.

Character sheet
Species: Fill in what you picked
Lvl 1 exp 0/5
Hp: 10 plus or minus any bonus from what soldier you picked
Acu: 80% chance to hit plus or minus any bonus from what soldier you picked
Spd: 5 plus or minus any bonus from what soldier you picked Weapon: plasma pistol 5+dmg
Dmg:5 plus or minus any bonus from what soldier you picked

delete the info in the bold writing

Put in your character sheet every time you post. And follow this sheet exactly NO hybrids!

5 people can play

This will be alot better than my last RPG.=]

• 54 Replies
klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Thomas1st2

You and the brute decide to go inside and rescue the commander. suddenly 3 infected grunts leap at you. What do you do?

Nah this is your 1st mission you get a higher rank as you beat more missions.
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Name: Xann and Zora Zanabee
Species: Hunter (Mgalekgolo)
Lvl 2 exp 0/?
Hp: 30
Acu: 60%
Spd: -15
Acs:
Weapon: Assalt Rifle
Dmg: 2
Armor: Hunter Plate Armor

Zora yells "It's the demon, Xann looks and curses. "Dam these pathetic weapons!" He picked up a green explosive and hurled it at the demon. Then he picked up an assalt rifle for himself and handed one to Xann. He fired at the giant human while charging. "There is no way he can beat us in melee combat." They both said in unison.

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

shadowphoenix

You charge the armored marine while firing, but the bullets seem to bounce off his armor. He turns down a tight hallway and you cannot follow him. You curse as you throw the rifle at him but you miss him. seconds latter you hear an explosion then another one.
You run to the nearest launch pod and strap yourselves in, (these are the hunter kind) and eject the ship as is explodes. You touch down somewhere in Ireland. You explain that the demon destroyed the engine and thats why you are down here. You decide to look for a radio station to contact your commander. You walk along the beach looking for life then you see a shack what do you do?

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Species: Brute
Lvl 1 Exp 2/5
Hp:30
Acu:80%
Spd: - 25
Acs: X2 Grenades
Weapon: Brute Spiker
Dmg:30
Armor: Light Armor

I fire at them killing them then I unstrap the commander

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Thomas1st2

You fire killing 2 of the creatures but 1 manages to hit you (5-hp) then you gun it down (3+exp). You look around and cant find the commander so you go deeper into the ship. As you walk you see 2 infected forms but alot bigger ones. They haven't noticed you, what do you do?
You lvled up (5 points to put into acu,spd or hp.

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Lvl 1 Exp 5/10??
Hp:25/33
Acu:81%
Spd: - 24
Acs: X2 Grenades

I throw a grenade in between them and they don't see it and it blows em 2 bits

P.S Join my RPG if you have'nt =] well keep and posting on each other's =]

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Thomas1st2

The grenade blows em both to venus (2+ exp) You hear the commanders voice but its different. You follow the voice to find a..... HUGE FLOOD BOSS!!! He turns and starts pounding towards you. What do you do?
You are lvl 2, and you got 1 less grenade from throwing it at the flood dudes.

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Lvl 2 Exp 7/10??
Acs: X1 Grenades

I throw a grenade onto his head and run for cover

I'll by BRB I'm taking a bath I'll be quick tho

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

BK

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Species: Jackal
Level 2 Exp 0/10
HP: 10/10
Acu: 90%
Spd: 5
Acs: None
Weapon: Plasma Rifle
Dmg: 5
Armor: Gauntlet

I go to the center and then I use my cloaking shield.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Lvl 2 exp 0/?
Acu: 60%
Acs:
Weapon: Assalt Rifle
Dmg: 2

The duo knock down the door and get prepared to fire at whatever lie inside.

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Update1 There are now ''choose your path" options. They are choices in the game that will impact the it in different ways. When you come to a "choose your path" option think your answer through.

Update2 Please remove your rank. With add-on of the "choose you path" options the rank is now not needed.

Thomas
The grenade goes off blowing his head up. He keeps coming after you. You look up and see a steel beam behind him, if you can get him over there you can shoot and send it down on his hea... whats left of his head. What do you do?
You exp should be 2/10exp ever time you level up the exp needed to lvl up is doubles>>>>^<<<(this number doubles)

Spore You go to the center stealthily and deploy your cloaking shield. You see a large building that looks good for setting a bomb. What do you do?

Shadowphoenix You knock down the door and look inside and see a covenant weapon rack!? You both grab a covenant
beam rifle 20+acc 20+dmg you look around and see a trapdoor what do you do?
Your exp should be like this 0/10

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Lvl 2 exp 0/10
Acu: 80%
Acs:
Weapon: Beam Rifle
Dmg: 22

I use the scope of the beam rifle to look down the door.

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Lvl 2 Exp 2/10
Acs:

I spike him in one leg s he stops and i run past him and stand in front of the beam then ashe is running towards me i roll out the way in time and he runns staright into the beam and he dies =]

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Species: Jackal
Level 2 Exp 0/10
HP: 10/10
Acu: 90%
Spd: 5
Acs: None
Weapon: Plasma Rifle
Dmg: 5