ForumsWEPRWhat do you think Heaven will be like?

52 11004
orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

This post is mostly for Christians. I'm wondering what people think Heaven will be like when we get there. Please put any of your views. If you don't believe in Heaven or life after death, please don't post here.

• 52 Replies
DarkLadyRaven
DarkLadyRaven
197 posts
Nomad

I think Heaven is a big forest. All of your loved one's will be there with you and you'll only see the people and it's like one big eternal party. I also believe we'll have, clothes, food, and everything else like in real life, except we're dead. Xp

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I've noticed that all of you are conceptualizing heaven as something like Earth. I don't think that would be accurate.

Lynoth
Lynoth
509 posts
Nomad

Well I'm not a christian, but i do think that life continues after death. I think heaven will be a reflection of the individuals understanding of what it should be. Thus, heaven will be explicitly different for everyone, that is if you have finished enough lives here on earth warrant going to "heaven".

That is word for word exactly what I was going to say :<

Well, I don`t exactly believe in "Heaven", but I sometimes am comforted by the belief that there is something out there, and that life isn`t just a series of random occurrences that mean nothing.
3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

It'll have entertaining people, awesome pass times, and people making sure that your life is as happy or as miserable as possible; it'll have all of the extremes of life......

*looks around *

OMG I'M ALREADY HERE

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

AG! or it might be like, so heavenly!

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

Hmm good question well there is this book called 25 or 20 or 19 or whatever days in heaven it's about this guy who gets hit by a truck and then he dies and goes to heaven but the paramedics brought him back to life. So you can read that although I don't think it's a book really for children but still if you wanna read it go ahead.
Also if you want to know what hell is like there is another book just like that but I don't think you should read it because just hearing about it gave me nightmares.

Deth666
Deth666
653 posts
Nomad

i figure its probably cold since hell is hot

Hokageofawesome
Hokageofawesome
103 posts
Nomad

waterfalls and so amazing and god next to a golden gate letting each good and ok people into heaven to live again in a happy place full of happiness and joy and no crime or murders and no bad people so yea cant wait

LuciferSatanis
LuciferSatanis
179 posts
Nomad

I'm patiently awaiting my arrival so I can fulfill my pleasures among the seventy-two virgins I was promised.

don't you have to be a martyr for that?
Donawne
Donawne
29 posts
Nomad

First of all, I disagree with your point of view that this post is mostly for Christians. Christianity isn't the only religion which has references to heaven, you know.

Typically, religions such as ancient Judaism and Christianity believe that heaven is the utmost holiest place in existance, and only the good and faithful will go there. Also, it is believed to be a place of eternal happiness, where souls (which are immortal) can rest peacefully.

However, in Buddhism, for example, there are several heavens. Those with good karma may enjoy a period of time in heaven, but once that karma runs out, they are reincarnated on earth once more as another physical being.

I believe that Heaven is a gateway for people who have been good overall in their lives, because nobody is perfect, even if we are made in God's image. I believe that it will be so perfectly constructed that no mortal being can come close to fathoming its beauty with the puny brains that we are given upon our creation.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

seventy-two virgins

I prefer the other translation of 72 cyrstal clear raisans. You die (as a martyr whatever) "where are my women" "here are you raisans" "NNNOOO!!!"

I believe that heavan is imaginary though I imagine it as perfection whatever that is too you.
DarkLadyRaven
DarkLadyRaven
197 posts
Nomad

Do Muslims believe in Heaven, or something like it??

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I believe they do.

I know that the suicide bombers think that they are going to get a whole bunch of "rewards" when they die.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Yes i the Qur'an it says "The parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised! Beneath it flow rivers. Perpetual is the fruits thereof and the shade therein. Such is the End of the Righteous; and the end of the unbelievers is the Fire." Their heavan has different levels with Fordaw being the highest for phrophets and the most pious people go. Plus they don't have original sin so everyone is born pure and there fore has a chance to go to Paradise. It is called Janna meaning garden.

&quoteople are alot like flowers and it's been a pleasure walking in this garden"
Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

Sooo the only way in is blowing yourself up...?

Showing 16-30 of 52