ForumsWEPRWhat do you think Heaven will be like?

52 10973
orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

This post is mostly for Christians. I'm wondering what people think Heaven will be like when we get there. Please put any of your views. If you don't believe in Heaven or life after death, please don't post here.

• 52 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

@Somers: That is what the extremists would say. But Islam is really much like Christianity in it's basic belief structure, with one God and a heaven and a hell. It has commandments, a Bible, etc. sins, stuff like that. There are some core belief differences, but it isn't some crazy extremist religion. Every religion has extremists.

caucasiafro
caucasiafro
338 posts
Nomad

Sooo the only way in is blowing yourself up...?

They think that they are dieing for a good cause like a martyr. They think that by dieing they are leting others live. Is it really that crazy, if some one wanted to kill your family would you kill them even if theat ment you had to die?
Now im not trying to make them sound good, i think they are totally wrong, but they really think they are doing the right thing.
Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

lol i know I was just being sarcastic

DarkLadyRaven
DarkLadyRaven
197 posts
Nomad

Oh, ok. Thanks.

frank2314
frank2314
138 posts
Nomad

I think Heaven is beyond words. We as humans only have three or four dimensions,but some Christian scientists have discovered at least eleven dimensions of God

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

i'm not christian but i study theology and i believe heaven is a representation of peace. i don't believe you actually travel anywhere, your spirt stays earthbound but you recieve both physical and spiritual healing from your cause of death.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

We as humans only have three or four dimensions,but some Christian scientists have discovered at least eleven dimensions of God

Explain pleae. What on earth are you on about? so confused How can you discover dimensions of a God that may or may not exist.
DarkLadyRaven
DarkLadyRaven
197 posts
Nomad

Yes, please do tell frank2314.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I think heaven will be like whatever you want it to be like. If you want sports heaven you have it. Like right before you get there you can choose.

paintballer222
paintballer222
565 posts
Nomad

God Is like 11 cause he is impossible to be like. I don't know anything about dimensions but isn't like first a line secong square third a box?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I think heaven will be like whatever you want it to be like. If you want sports heaven you have it. Like right before you get there you can choose.

This is kinda what I think it would be like, because Heaven could not be perfect for everyone who goes there if everyone who goes there gets a 'one size fits all' deal o_O

I would think people'd get very lonely in a Heaven built for them and them alone, so that's another something =(
johnyM4
johnyM4
2 posts
Peasant

gold and stuff and all thhe chicks you can bang......awwwwww yaaaaaaa

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

God Is like 11 cause he is impossible to be like. I don't know anything about dimensions but isn't like first a line secong square third a box?

God can't be dimensions at all because, if he exists, he isn't made of matter.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I don't think it will be anything physical or real feeling. I think it will be like another dimension of sorts, but not quite the same thing. Like, just your soul being there.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

We as humans only have three or four dimensions,but some Christian scientists have discovered at least eleven dimensions of God

WE can't have direct contact wit the Christian God if the Chistian God exists, so Theologists (not Christian scientists, theologists) would not be able to study the physical existence of God.
Showing 31-45 of 52