ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe arrow of time: best arrow combination

103 69955
paulik123
paulik123
2 posts
Nomad

Whats your favorite arrow combination?
Mine is Explosive + Homing ... here's a video with that combination( made by me) <object width="425" height="344">&ltaram name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qt5ytfVIuXQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param>&ltaram name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>&ltaram name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qt5ytfVIuXQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• 103 Replies
Addypick
Addypick
28 posts
Nomad

this is actually one of the better suggestions, because it doesn't rely on the shooter being lazy and banking everything into homing. so Good for you!

thanks. if you use homing it doesnt really show skill. they just aim automatically
Addypick
Addypick
28 posts
Nomad

The Best One To Do Massive Damage Is The Homing/Explode Combo...

That doesn't really show that you have much skill though. if you rely on the homing arrows, they do the work for you, and you dont really beat the game yourself.
Biligum
Biligum
13 posts
Nomad

Depends.

With the boss, definitely Explosion and Lightning. Explosion deals massive damage, and Lightning isn't bad either. Plus, even if you miss sometimes, Lightning will still get the job done.

Without the boss, though, that's an entirely different story. Fully upgraded Time Arrows combined with piercing is just plain astoundingly effective. Who needs to a'splode enemies when you can turn them into harmless prehistoric creatures? Plus, piercing helps you hit multiple enemies at once, dealing all the more dino-flavored smack-down.

Hm. "Dino-flavored smack-down."

Weird.

Biligum
Biligum
13 posts
Nomad

Scratch that. I just tried replaying a couple levels, and Explosion with Lightning blows Time plus Piercing out of the water.

nuudyfist
nuudyfist
9 posts
Nomad

me agrees with rayvon time/arrow got me too about 4th era

nuudyfist
nuudyfist
9 posts
Nomad

fire=MAJOR LAG

bloddy
bloddy
27 posts
Nomad

I like lightning and fire

regenwurm
regenwurm
18 posts
Nomad

fire + explosiv, with max grphic settings it just creates so much lag that the game runns so slow that you can fire 20x more arrows than normal

Omnitask
Omnitask
56 posts
Shepherd

Best combo for me varies from Homing/Explosive Time/Explosive Ice/Pierce : D

Razgulah
Razgulah
4 posts
Nomad

I am way more simpler than u guys just regular arrows fire and ice arrows I've finished the game 3 times with just these arrows All other seem a bit useless really

Sebi
Sebi
662 posts
Nomad

I use Fire(stage 3) and time(stage 2)

With that combo your enemys stand still for a lot of time and while they stand still they are burning to death!!!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i prefer pierce and time. when both max, a perfect shot will turn a future bomber into a dino.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Personally, I preferred Fire + Explosion. Not because I'm cheap, but... actually, no, because I'm cheap. It's a really powerful combo.

gaamber
gaamber
2 posts
Nomad

time and homing for me

gaamber
gaamber
2 posts
Nomad

on bosses i recommend something that the boss is'nt immune against like explosion and pierceing

Showing 61-75 of 103