ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe arrow of time: best arrow combination

103 69934
paulik123
paulik123
2 posts
Nomad

Whats your favorite arrow combination?
Mine is Explosive + Homing ... here's a video with that combination( made by me) <object width="425" height="344">&ltaram name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qt5ytfVIuXQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param>&ltaram name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>&ltaram name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qt5ytfVIuXQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• 103 Replies
jlel
jlel
192 posts
Nomad

I think either Explosive/Lead or Fire/Lead is quite effective. For boss fights I'd recommend Lightning/Homing or just Lightning/Lightning as the boss seem to be invincible to all except Lightning.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

I like either fire and lightning or explosive and lightning

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm I still think that homing and explosive is the best since at the top level of both its basically guaranteed that every arrow shot will kill the enemy its pointed at.

eric140319eric140319
eric140319eric140319
8 posts
Nomad

i have a tie too choose from the homing/explode and the lightning and explode it gets confusing but good tip and game

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Another cool one is lightning + piercing. You hit the enemy like 7 or so times if you aim well enough. Also it's pretty cool.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i use that combo on toot and usually it pwns him easily and pwns a few units caught in the cross fire.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I like explosive/fire for most, and explosive/lightning for anything that fire doesn't work on.

monovenom
monovenom
4 posts
Nomad

i agree with ******** of the time and explosive arrows and by the way ****** you ccan max out all arrows!

lardack
lardack
1 posts
Nomad

I like the Lighting/Homing A lot it does a lot of damage ;D

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

lol THE best is this, and trust me it is THE best there is. homing level 3 and peircing level 3. you'd think with no explosion its weak, right? wrong. they keep circling and hitting it, it sounds like popcorn. they hit it like 5 times. i would get fire and explosions until you can buy the peircing and homing though.

puppyguy1
puppyguy1
274 posts
Nomad

Homing and fire is good on the earlier levels.

You can (I tried this and it was fun) shoot a little above the enemy and the arrow sets the enemy on fire and goes round putting more fire on then when the enemy loses lift and starts falling the arrow finishes it off by hitting it!

amMsTer45
amMsTer45
1 posts
Peasant

the best homing(full level) and explosive(full level) but also try homing(full level)and helium(full level) it's very cool no need for you to fire arrows all the time....

crazy101
crazy101
103 posts
Peasant

lol i LOVE fully upgraded time arrows XD

ArmorPenetrator
ArmorPenetrator
23 posts
Farmer

Well i simply love the Traitor arrows, but surprisingly, never use them xD

puppyguy1
puppyguy1
274 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure about this, but i dont think traitor arrows work on Bosses (sadly) and the reason traitor arrows are useless is because:

1.The damage enemys do is EXTREMELY small so you would need about 5 traitors to kill one enemy.
2.Because the 'Traitor' effect doesn't last long, by the time the Traitor gets ready to fire at an enemy the effect wears off.

Result:

Arrow Slot wasted.

Showing 76-90 of 103